April 29, 2024, 10:26:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683620 times)

KestreL

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1830 on: January 17, 2015, 11:42:10 pm »
You Acosta is just another idiot among several this server.

You mad bro?

eight8

« Reply #1831 on: January 18, 2015, 01:23:21 am »
Johny u win but loot is mine !!! ;) joke. Pozdrawiam :P

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: January 18, 2015, 08:12:11 am »
Who was now in Klamath with higher number of players, all in PA against 5 UVs using normal gear?

Who was in in reno earlier 8 vs 2? Exactly why you are funny, you complain about thing you do yourself now eat grass and please shut the hell up with your lies. You use normal gear cause you tell your guys to bring shit gear I know how you work dont fool anybody with your lies. Just assume once and for all.

If only your guys knew how to fight instead of constantly swarming they could have a chance, truth is your team is not ready for balanced fights cause you never allow them to do so.

Go make another Uv request support thread now!

Napalm this game is not for you. Here go there you'll develop your skill here http://www.barbie.com/

You will never improve your attitude whining like that, either.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Napalm

« Reply #1833 on: January 18, 2015, 10:53:26 am »
Most factions left the server because BBS and other problems. UV had several difficult moments on the server. The problem of fighting BBS in my opinion has always numeric. And the greatest enemy was our own team. Alliances with beginners...etc. UV rarely possessed a decent team to face BBS. And anyway, we won BBS several times. They are all from Poland and some have friendship with GMs. People say they had some benefits. I do not know anything. And I do not care about that and with our current enemies the same. We here playing Fallout Online. Anything can happen, the most unfair attitudes can happen on the battlefield. So be with open eyes. If you are here, adapt or leave the game. We are attacked by swarm often, we attack with swarm often. We can not control that.

You speak as if UV was your ex-boyfriend, but deep down you still love him.

llofrudd

« Reply #1834 on: January 18, 2015, 11:27:23 am »
Hi napalm,

I hear many things about you as player and there all bad. I have read links with your whinning and childish  behavior I also see how all your uv members act and have come up with the conclusion of this.

People use high gear and swarm against you because everyone hates UV faction, the way you act and say stupied stuff that makes no sence atall specialy this destiny guy. You wonder why no1 shows you respect in game because I notice all u guys say is nooob noob! And dominated. You don't do yourself any fevours with the way you are I'm guessing your age maybe 14? And the rest of faction maybe 11 not sure if you are older I will be very shocked.

You should change your image and the way your faction acts and behaves because I can see after wipe your faction will disappeaand noone will want you in there faction either.

Since 9 ghouls have been active again all we have been getting is support and respect because we don't act like kids just grow up maybe?  People will stop swarming you!

All I know is this if I see UV fighting against amboys or rsa I will happily backstab and kill uv first even if they are loosening just because no1 likes you and then out of respect regroup at other end of map and continue to fight with Amboy or rsa fairly.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:30:22 am by llofrudd »

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: January 18, 2015, 12:45:41 pm »
So, apparently, everyone hates UV for insults done by few of their members.  Some others harbor hatred for UV for such reasons as dirty tactics as they exclaimed.

Quite ridiculous, as each and every faction has insulted one another. Your faction is quite indifferent, as well. I can only recall that Reiley's Rangers does not share this demeanor.

EDIT: I also do not approve of this sort of behavior, nor am I supporting it either.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:48:30 pm by blasma »

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: January 18, 2015, 02:16:53 pm »
Youre cool,all of you.

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: January 18, 2015, 08:30:26 pm »
  I like Napalm and Blasma and few others , always polite and rarely killing outside pvp zone.
  And yelling "nooob" in fight :P well thats just pvp ...
  And I have a feeling when BBS comes in full force many will wish for good old days with fighting and hating only UV :)

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #1838 on: January 18, 2015, 09:06:32 pm »
You speak as if UV was your ex-boyfriend, but deep down you still love him.
Ahahaha gotta give credit where credits due, nice one Napalm.

I like Napalm and Blasma and few others , always polite and rarely killing outside pvp zone.
  And I have a feeling when BBS comes in full force many will wish for good old days with fighting and hating only UV :)
No, yelling "Noob" is not 'just pvp'. It's being rude and obnoxious. When people do that I get the impression they'd also flip a game board as soon as they were losing so nobody else could win. It's childish, and it's something 12 year olds on COD do. I don't hate UV. I dislike anyone who's rude like that in combat, and recognize that some UV aren't like that so I don't bitch at them. I believe I've only said noob in pvp once, and that was ironically after killing someone who called me a noob haha.
But yeah, pvp is fighting players. You can just choose to act like an adult. If you were playing, say, scrabble, and you were beaten and they started yelling noob and telling you you suck, would that be acceptable? No, that'd be fucking weird. Why is it suddenly okay for a game you play online?
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Rancor

« Reply #1839 on: January 18, 2015, 09:16:05 pm »
Quote from: Blix link=topic=801.msg51257#msg51257
[/quote
would that be acceptable? No, that'd be fucking weird. Why is it suddenly okay for a game you play online?

Decent Individual + Anonymity = douche ;p

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: January 18, 2015, 09:40:11 pm »
Hey, Gabriel, I appreciate your impudent scheme to spread lies on my name.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 09:47:14 pm by blasma »

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: January 18, 2015, 09:55:45 pm »
Hm lies ? Well ok I don't like you then :P

I don't like being shouted NOOOOOOB when I'm already dead , as long fight is on I can take all kind of shouting.

P.S. I didn't mean you shouting noob if that's what you meant ?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:00:01 pm by Gabriel(RealOne) »

eight8

« Reply #1842 on: January 18, 2015, 11:34:23 pm »
4 me is no problem u all can fight vs uv :D i will have more people to kill and good fun. :D :D
 like princess " -dont coll me noob or i will cry   -dont coll me dominated or i will cry  -dont coll me ... "  u all r girls?? :P :D Pozdrawiam.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:48:50 pm by eight8 »

KestreL

« Reply #1843 on: January 19, 2015, 03:39:26 am »
If you were playing, say, scrabble, and you were beaten and they started yelling noob and telling you you suck, would that be acceptable? No, that'd be fucking weird.

That... Is epic xD

The picture that came through my mind after reading that post almost made me die.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #1844 on: January 19, 2015, 03:46:26 am »
4 me is no problem u all can fight vs uv :D i will have more people to kill and good fun. :D :D
 like princess " -dont coll me noob or i will cry   -dont coll me dominated or i will cry  -dont coll me ... "  u all r girls?? :P :D Pozdrawiam.
Well I mean I AM a girl so...
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?