Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683358 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1800 on: January 16, 2015, 12:40:35 pm »
You both recruit mainly international I guess. Eitherway it's a bunch of randoms. so chance of you reilys rangers having pro players that don't ragequit is pretty much same chance as UV.

Well first off, let me start by saying that we only recruit those who are active when we play, and have good attitudes. No one ever said ONLY Americans.

Second, I don't think there is such thing as "pro players". ;D

Third, I have only seen people in Reilly's rage once or twice (Myself included lol), but never ragequit.

I wonder when people will realise that their faction isnt the only one full of noobs. What really matter's in PvP is 'Leadership, Willingness to fight, Basic understanding of PvP'

Of course. I totally agree my friend. We don't think we are the only one full of new players, we know that there are a few factions that are pretty new. And we even know that UV has new players (because they recruit anyone they can possibly snag from the hub). The thing is, we are very open to learning and we DO NOT hand our players HPA and Bozars to let them practice for PvP  ::) We actually take the time to get the experience with them, win or lose. And our willingness to fight? I think we have to the most will to fight on the entire server  ;D Even if we lose 4x in a row, we will come back over and over until we win or have to get offline. Some of use even come to do PvP while at work!

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: January 16, 2015, 05:10:59 pm »
Otherwise there's no way to explain me being there.

EEOC guidelines...

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: January 16, 2015, 06:55:51 pm »
Unless I am mistaken for the incorrect time frame, didn't RSA backstab you in the fight for Redding?
What is all this butthurt about? Backstab its just a tactic used by every faction, ive seen all of you backstabbing before.

In Redding, timing was just really bad for 9Ghouls. Indeed it was because of you - Uv. Our timer was down to 0:30 and we would attack anyway in that moment, no matter if you attacked Ghouls 20 seconds earlier or not.

To elaborate. I'm always amused by how you (UV faction in general) assume some things or use phenomenons happening in the server in a twisted way.
Of course backstab is a tactic used by any PvP faction... if they are outnumbered. In Redding we (RSA) were taking the city (from you if I remember right), you didn't come to fight even though we were ~10vs10. 9Ghouls came (they were about 6!) in order to have some fun with us. And now the funny part - you attacked 9Ghouls, not us, and did that from their back as they were getting ready to hold our wave. Do I need to comment on this any further? ;D

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: January 16, 2015, 07:14:53 pm »
1. We were fewer than 10
2. We were actually unaware of 9 Ghoul's situation in Redding. They infact engaged us, and we just retaliated.
3. Le Trolle was fabricating "phenomenons," you so speak of.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: January 16, 2015, 07:48:21 pm »
1. Still more than 9Ghouls and more or less equal to us, assuming we had some new guys (but really new people, even such doing serious PvP for the first time).
2. Yeah, that might have happened. That's why I said it was bad timing for Ghouls.
3. I was speaking rather about "backstab thing". You all know it's a nasty tactic used to "even up" the game while being outnumbered. But in Broken Hills (and not only) you delayed your attack on purpose and backstabbed even though the conditions were fair. What amuses me - if such thing happens Dendito or some other guy always acts like if it was just a regular gaming tactic. lol ;D We all know it was for an easy win and loot, not fun of gaming...

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: January 16, 2015, 08:09:35 pm »
It is quite quite common among all teams to initiate this strategy. This is especially utilized when the number of teams exceeds 2. Also, We did not consider it for an "easy win and loot,". It was forced upon us because the burden of 3 or more teams. It's merely a game flaw as well.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: January 16, 2015, 08:17:24 pm »
No, actually you seem to be the only team that cares about it more than for fun of fighting. We saw you on WM and took the risk of being backstabbed while fighting with 9Ghouls - decided to go anyway. So your argument sounds like a cheap excuse in that case.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: January 16, 2015, 08:22:41 pm »
To enlighten you, we were 7, it would be close to suicide to be sandwiched at FLC, you had enough numbers to carry out a victory against both sides, actually. You also fled to world map as soon as we engaged you. That contradicts your argument you make here.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:25:07 pm by blasma »

Johnny

« Reply #1808 on: January 16, 2015, 08:39:35 pm »
Whats the point to argue, now that we have rsa to fight we know we have good fights and will always come no matter what in most cases.

We just have to deal with eight8 camping world map when we fight you or other and then they'll attack the remaining guys with twice number and cheap weapons.

The most annoying to me is that they come in shit camk2 so when they lose we got shit stuff + when one or two of them die they loot him and run away. While us are often using good stuff and lose to Ko or constant grenade Knock back or swarm rarely to fair matchs even if UV got respectables players among them.

Same the other day fighting rsa in reno, won we were chasing the survivors eight8 came and looted everything then ran away.

Eight8 even if he is a cool guy, he really is the worst of the worst, sciencing his stuff and using shit gear even when full of stuff and looting like ever, pro of escape, and world map fapping. Just waiting making 600 previews a second the good moment to backstab while we go reno for a fight we have to wait 50 fucking round of drugs until Uv decide they fapped enough on Wm.

So Rsa up anytime anywhere, UV well ... were bored of you since a long time.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: January 16, 2015, 08:42:24 pm »
To enlighten you, we were 7, it would be close to suicide to be sandwiched at FLC, you had enough numbers to carry out a victory against both sides, actually. You also fled to world map as soon as we engaged you. That contradicts your argument you make here.
That's not what happened. Sorry, but:

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: January 16, 2015, 08:48:17 pm »
Without providing decent evidence, understanding or argument you only conclude with a weak claim. This shows your indifference from UV.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:51:23 pm by blasma »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: January 16, 2015, 09:27:42 pm »
What even is that CRAP you're saying?

We were fighting in BH with 9Ghouls and you did a shity backstab when half of us remained (~4), still during the fight. And yet you say we had enough numbers to win.

Ah yeah, of course! For UV 7vs8 are obviously not fair conditions and you NEED backstab to win. It would be a suicide to be in our place (attacking 9Ghouls first) because you're noobs. Everything's clear now.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: January 16, 2015, 09:43:36 pm »
Enough numbers in total, before your disaster at hand. You had approximately 11-12 according to some unreliable sources, we didn't expect you to die so horribly.

EDIT: To be honest, this argument is above all ludicrous. Because your team has backstabbed as well, so has BBS, so has SoT, and so has 100% of other gangs on FOnline. It's a simple flaw of the game.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 09:52:21 pm by blasma »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: January 16, 2015, 10:11:25 pm »
You had approximately 11-12 according to some unreliable sources
Everything said in that matter.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: January 16, 2015, 10:22:57 pm »

good job koniko on giving them our positions. Something was fishy from the previous fights we had vs UV always spawning at good timing and good spot.