April 29, 2024, 08:47:22 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683532 times)

Piotreq

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1635 on: December 26, 2014, 07:30:15 pm »
Who? Prorok aka SuperMariusz. I have speak with Playb, and Ivic. Playb don't play till wipe, Ivic will help me to get faction back. And I've been on TS. I've played with Pisto since 3 or 4 months, and few times with you Stalker. Don't worry, I don't lie. Wanna know? Ask Playb :>

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I5700 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 07:31:51 pm by Piotreq »

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: December 26, 2014, 07:31:06 pm »
Who? Prorok aka SuperMariusz. I have speak with Playb, and Ivic. Playb don't play till wipe, Ivic will help me to get faction back. And I've been on TS. I've playef with you Stalker. Don't worry, I don't lie. Wanna know? Ask Playb :>

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I5700 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Good news  ;D real ennemys  :)

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: December 26, 2014, 07:48:11 pm »

Need all that for 2 guys in CA  :o
of course they do! typical UV sucks balls and needs many to kill someone, GJ, this is how you know when you pissed them off.

Who do you suggest they leave behind? Would you be happy if your team told you to stay back because some kid on the forum might get his panties in a twist?

Fight with who you've got, if someone doesn't have enough, that's their problem.

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: December 26, 2014, 07:56:59 pm »

Need all that for 2 guys in CA  :o
of course they do! typical UV sucks balls and needs many to kill someone, GJ, this is how you know when you pissed them off.

Who do you suggest they leave behind? Would you be happy if your team told you to stay back because some kid on the forum might get his panties in a twist?

Fight with who you've got, if someone doesn't have enough, that's their problem.

Are you just a stupid guy? They need hpa for that? im a 26 years old kid and i kick your ass when you want, if one day you start play pvp.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: December 26, 2014, 07:59:42 pm »
I told you several days ago as I was standing over your body that I used to think you were a decent guy.

Like I said, I was wrong.

You didn't know who I was then, either...

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: December 26, 2014, 08:07:22 pm »
I told you several days ago as I was standing over your body that I used to think you were a decent guy.

you come here and troll my screens, and almost every posts on forum. So what do you excpect? You know nothing about me, bref.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: December 26, 2014, 08:12:41 pm »

you come here and troll my screens, and almost every posts on forum. So what do you excpect? You know nothing about me, bref.

Every post?

Name another. Go ahead.

The "kid" comment was for STALKER anyway, but it applied to you apparently as well.

My point still stands, though. It's fucking retarded to leave your friends behind to please someone else.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 08:27:50 pm by Wind_Drift »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: December 26, 2014, 09:38:21 pm »

Have you ever heard of balanced PvP? by balanced I mean equal numbers, its real fun till some butthurt group brings more players.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: December 26, 2014, 10:02:57 pm »

Have you ever heard of balanced PvP? by balanced I mean equal numbers, its real fun till some butthurt group brings more players.

I've heard of bigfoot, too.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: December 26, 2014, 10:23:22 pm »
wind drift is a  kid confirmed

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: December 26, 2014, 10:32:11 pm »
wind drift is a  kid confirmed

Why you think FOnline gotta be fair tho?

It wasn't like that when you or I got here, why would it be now?

Neither of us give enough of a shit about what the other thinks to ask our friends to stay back so it's "fair", so why complain?

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #1646 on: December 27, 2014, 02:29:55 am »
HAHAHAHA!!!! A FAIR FIGHT!
That'll be the day!
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: December 27, 2014, 04:45:10 am »

Why you think FOnline gotta be fair tho?

It wasn't like that when you or I got here, why would it be now?

Neither of us give enough of a shit about what the other thinks to ask our friends to stay back so it's "fair", so why complain?

True words of wisdom, my friend.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #1648 on: December 29, 2014, 06:51:21 pm »
FOnline War Veterans - mix of latest actions

And today:

I'd like to point out that Crazed is untrained, and we've only had merk a few days. No idea what they were doing in reno, and I'm lost as to why crazed wore PA. I asked him and he said "Eh, it was damaged." rofl.
Still, good work. I'm sure the two didn't damage you much, but they probably did at least a little, and beer is getting pretty good. So credit is due.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: December 29, 2014, 07:08:24 pm »
Lol, I wanted a chance and what good is PA if its a chest? :o to be fair we had him pretty low lol