• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1485 on: November 18, 2014, 11:12:45 am »
Experts, experts everywhere!!!
Bang Bang Smash

Daryl

« Reply #1486 on: November 19, 2014, 04:51:52 pm »
.... you don't need implants if you have skill....

It seems that you don't comprehend the mechanics of this game. There is a point where you realize there is no such thing as skill. You will learn that on the battlefield, no matter how skillful you are, there are SO many scenarios and SO many situations in which there is no hope for victory no matter how "Skillful" you think you are.

In-Game reality: "Skill" vs Implants, Implants win. If you think that a handful of "Skilled" new players can last even 30 seconds in a battle, you're wrong my friend. Without implants, you may as well just drop all of your gear in the entrance of the town and leave.

Sorry if I seem a bit rude, but try to picture your faction of "Skilled" players fighting against 5-6 Hardened Power Armor full tanks. It would be a massacre.

Don't waste you or your friends time trying to make your own faction, just join an existing one.

i think your wrong,

anyways before i get my point across, for one i think if u have something to say you should post it here in pvp forum and not spam someone recruitment post at the end of the day hes trying to get new members to join him not having people spam it with bullshit because they are experts are the game (sarcastic). anyways black hearts and im sorry guys your all a bunch of cool dudes but when you had this faction your guys had pa and implants and we could wipe you out with 4 guys no pa because we had experince and skilled players. but i know that black hearts have moved on and joined other factions and actually become great players.

i think its a great idea that he wants to make a faction a pvp faction after the wipe it is nice to see that someone actually is interested in doing this and making a faction to compete with other factions, no offence but i have seen this many of times lamstowe what ever faction wont be around for long after wipe it will disapear, then you have UV who might make it after wipe but they wont be as strong as they are now because the return of other factions (amboys, bbs, pistoleros,) and hopefully other factions will form like craigs after the wipe. Gimper if you made the effort to read his recruitment post you will see that he plans on making a faction after the wipe , which means everyone starts with nothing ! no implants or anything so will be great for him to start his faction hopefully gain members and get these implants he needs.

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: November 19, 2014, 05:35:48 pm »
.... you don't need implants if you have skill....

It seems that you don't comprehend the mechanics of this game. There is a point where you realize there is no such thing as skill. You will learn that on the battlefield, no matter how skillful you are, there are SO many scenarios and SO many situations in which there is no hope for victory no matter how "Skillful" you think you are.

In-Game reality: "Skill" vs Implants, Implants win. If you think that a handful of "Skilled" new players can last even 30 seconds in a battle, you're wrong my friend. Without implants, you may as well just drop all of your gear in the entrance of the town and leave.

Sorry if I seem a bit rude, but try to picture your faction of "Skilled" players fighting against 5-6 Hardened Power Armor full tanks. It would be a massacre.

Don't waste you or your friends time trying to make your own faction, just join an existing one.

i think your wrong,

anyways before i get my point across, for one i think if u have something to say you should post it here in pvp forum and not spam someone recruitment post at the end of the day hes trying to get new members to join him not having people spam it with bullshit because they are experts are the game (sarcastic). anyways black hearts and im sorry guys your all a bunch of cool dudes but when you had this faction your guys had pa and implants and we could wipe you out with 4 guys no pa because we had experince and skilled players. but i know that black hearts have moved on and joined other factions and actually become great players.

i think its a great idea that he wants to make a faction a pvp faction after the wipe it is nice to see that someone actually is interested in doing this and making a faction to compete with other factions, no offence but i have seen this many of times lamstowe what ever faction wont be around for long after wipe it will disapear, then you have UV who might make it after wipe but they wont be as strong as they are now because the return of other factions (amboys, bbs, pistoleros,) and hopefully other factions will form like craigs after the wipe. Gimper if you made the effort to read his recruitment post you will see that he plans on making a faction after the wipe , which means everyone starts with nothing ! no implants or anything so will be great for him to start his faction hopefully gain members and get these implants he needs.
*You're
:)

Napalm

« Reply #1488 on: November 21, 2014, 09:03:34 pm »
Losing is not a problem. When you fight against a faction of respect, I do not feel bad.

But in the current situation, we are fighting against ex-UV members. This to me is the worst time on the server. Fighting several traitors who joined with all kinds of enemies.

I must say here, you have no honor and no value. Jack Max was the biggest disappointment. Be happy calling everyone noob as you do. The best traitor who I had the lifetime of FOnline. Managed to be worse than pompot.

We are a few players, most in our team started playing less than a month. We are no longer the big Ultra Violence. But let's not give up.

I hope to see the BBS back after the wipe to massacre these idiots. They were truly imperialist. Everyone complained of abuse and give up because of them ... but I always liked fighting. Were consistent and had a beautiful challenge. The big problem fighting them was exactly shit builds in our team and allieds. Or people like barracudas leader who wore desert combat in 51% condition. And various other errors. Rare times had the confidence to fight them decently face to face. I struggled to build a decent team for pvp, but now I'm struggling with several of them. Traitors who use our builds, implants that I offered them. Fuckin bullshit about their politics.

Yes, it was my mistake. Regards and fuck you all scum!

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: November 22, 2014, 05:33:41 pm »
You are pathetic napalm. BBs back to kick our ass, why? because you cant do it???!!

Jack max a traitor? what a joke. I leave your team because instead of enjoy to see me back, you insult me, you laugh about me with your new friends, IM NOT YOUR DOG so i leave, and you was thinking i have no choice to play with you? It was pissing me off since a long time to play in your team because you have a shity lead, proof is that we can kill you without leader!!!!! But i was staying, because I HAD respect for you !

Second is that you always screws on everyone, and instead of talk with me, you just say "leave the team i dont care i dont care i dont care", if i was not important in the team you will not speak about me here. 1 YEAR LOYALITY in your team, never steal something, always listen orders, always the first to heal you when you was on the floor!!!

3rd is that you was always crying about C4 and fucking TURBO PLASMA, and what you do?? play ONLY with it.

Put 30 40 mines and 15 20 c4 to kill players at 6vs6 what a fucking lame, and you lose!

May be you have reason to think i was scouting, may be you have reason to be mad, but THE ONLY THING who push me to leave your team is that you and your fucking new friends cheech muffin etc dont have any respect to me, and you know i hate it! you take part with them, and for me a leader who dont respect my loyality is an idiot.  When i was trying to explain you on ts what happened,why i check barac ts etc, you just screw on me and told me to shut up, like if i was newbie in the team, so yeah i leave with no feelings!

Now you just all call me traitor because you know it make me mad,because its BULLSHIT but you know it. When mexs begs etc join amboy during a moment i was the only guy who stay on ts to wait your return!

IT was a mistake to share chars and give implants you say now??? during 1 year i told you to stop that  and i dont accept your chars for a good reason!! You never listen me, during pvp, about what you do with members and it pissed me of during 1 year! These guys you have recruit are here for some weeks and you give them chars?? and you cry here??? so stupid you are? they will take your char and say to you bye bye!

Pompott have steal every team in fonline story, i never stole you a stimpak or a caps so stop saying shit and compare me to the biggest bastard!

I can kick all your team alone! The prob wasnt mexs in the team, the prob was you.

Bref, this all only YOUR FAULT if you would be happy to see me back, this would never happened, now good luck with your new friends!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 05:59:05 pm by Arco »

Napalm

« Reply #1490 on: November 22, 2014, 07:36:57 pm »
Pure bullshit from pure scum!

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: November 22, 2014, 07:43:57 pm »
You dont know what answer because you now its true... Why should i lie? Its pure true, nothing more to say. You should aks to you the good questions man... you are now almost alone because you are going crazy.

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: November 22, 2014, 07:46:12 pm »
Max there was a simple option for you to stay or leave. All we say is doing be in other chats during pvp. How was that so bad to you that it made you cry and get all pissed off. Funny that picture has you and shaila in it. Former members of uv that joined barracudas. Traitors. That is all you are. Whats the point of arguing it when you post pictures of it right now.

Napalm

« Reply #1493 on: November 22, 2014, 07:56:22 pm »
You dont know what answer because you now its true... Why should i lie? Its pure true, nothing more to say. You should aks to you the good questions man... you are now almost alone because you are going crazy.

From traitors I can only hope bullshit, so I have not read your text. I will not check this forum anymore. I said what I needed and good bye scum!

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: November 22, 2014, 08:01:48 pm »

From traitors I can only hope bullshit, so I have not read your text. I will not check this forum anymore. I said what I needed and good bye scum!
Stand up for yourself don't run like coward.You made a mistake admit it instead of running.Cursing and calling scum aint going to change anything.
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: November 22, 2014, 08:04:01 pm »
Max there was a simple option for you to stay or leave. All we say is doing be in other chats during pvp. How was that so bad to you that it made you cry and get all pissed off. Funny that picture has you and shaila in it. Former members of uv that joined barracudas. Traitors. That is all you are. Whats the point of arguing it when you post pictures of it right now.
To my knowledge Shaila was always in barracudas and you are just the newbie in UV so stop acting like the big man licking napalms ass when u know nothing of this.Just cause napalm says it doesn't make it true I knew jackmax when he was in UV we talked in Reno he was always so loyal to yous and yous fucked him over no1 to blame but urself
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: November 22, 2014, 08:26:59 pm »

Traitor but lol? traitor of what.??? i really dont understand. When i log on some days ago i see some uv stay and some guys leave i was just talking to johny to understand why he dont play on uv ts he explain what happened and you are paranoiak and think about i dont know what. you are just stupid. i would have no interest to do that and yes like stupidmuffin say i have the choice to leave the team or stay, i leave because napalm was unrespectful to me, im not your bitch i do what i want. bye

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: November 22, 2014, 08:30:26 pm »
To my knowledge Shaila was always in barracudas and you are just the newbie in UV so stop acting like the big man licking napalms ass when u know nothing of this.Just cause napalm says it doesn't make it true I knew jackmax when he was in UV we talked in Reno he was always so loyal to yous and yous fucked him over no1 to blame but urself

Totally agree. This guy play fonline for 3 weeks, we are playing for 5 years and he will tell me what i should do. what a joke. Napalm stop rage and be mad, it was really shit what you do. You are alone.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: November 22, 2014, 08:30:48 pm »
Yea!! you tell him xD

Daryl

« Reply #1499 on: November 25, 2014, 10:34:44 am »
So dramatic lol :p