April 29, 2024, 08:42:18 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683526 times)

Itux

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1470 on: November 15, 2014, 02:44:20 pm »
Yay! the cry baby is back! btw johnny isnt playing with uv for the moment, he was fighting against them. so you got raped by 3, not 4. is sad really, you went to reno looking for this screens, couse if you were there to pvp you would have worn power armor. anyway, love to see you cry like always.

I'm there always for PvP, "I have to say something" faggot. ;* And actually even though it was 1v4 it looked like a fair fight till the moment I ran out of stims.

Well yeah, becouse you ran like a bitch all the time. pretty hilarious to watch  ;D nice raping you today.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: November 15, 2014, 02:56:47 pm »
you ran like a bitch all the time
You are hillarious. It's funny how you (mexicans) always make up some stories. Or maybe you were having other fight with other guy called same as me? Because in our fight I was standing in the doors all the time and hexing you one by one and it was you who were just running out of the building like bitches not to get finished, not me.

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: November 15, 2014, 03:05:11 pm »
i didnt see you guys complaining couse you would use it all the time (dspkns
Of course we were saying it's OP and needs to be changed. Dsk used turboplasma long before it was bumped with +10 crit roll. So stop acting like a moron / stop posting if you're really one.
Thats your excuse for being a loud bitch? lame, like all you do. did he stopped using them after the +10 roll? what about smashface? like i said, didnt see you whining about this back then.

you ran like a bitch all the time
You are hillarious. It's funny how you (mexicans) always make up some stories. Or maybe you were having other fight with other guy called same as me? Because in our fight I was standing in the doors all the time and hexing you one by one and it was you who were just running out of the building like bitches not to get finished, not me.
You spawned comercial and ran all around renesco trying to scape like a scared bitch that you are and died where you took the 1452423th screen that you posted. like i said, pretty hilarious to watch you here and there.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: November 15, 2014, 04:06:29 pm »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: November 15, 2014, 04:13:29 pm »
Ay look itux, a new shitty noob that found out how to use the forum.  xD

Lol napalm and you said yesterday battles were a good fight.  All you do is KO. me and its GG from there. And I love when you use other weapons than the Turbo plasma, you always end up running away or dying like chicken. xD

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: November 16, 2014, 10:00:18 am »
@johnny: yeah you didnt thought i had motion sensor too ;) 'triquaaa' could be better in pvp if it were not a sneaker
@toxica: sry^^
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:02:27 am by triqua »

toxica

« Reply #1476 on: November 16, 2014, 01:12:52 pm »
Typical UV (...) thinking they're all high and mighty.
Nope, still swarming noobs. ;)

They couldn't kill me 1v4 for 5-7 minutes, died when all my stimpacks were gone and had to run.

P.S. Respect signs for Johnny and Shaila, they actually made attempts to have a fair 1v1 with me. Had fun.

hey i have my own screen too

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: November 16, 2014, 01:45:49 pm »
Yeah, I know, but still:
Code: [Select]
20:39:07 • Shaila was hit for 158 hit points.
20:39:08 • You were critically hit in the eyes for 87 hit points, knocked out and blinded.
20:39:09 • You were hit in the eyes for 14 hit points.
20:39:10 • You see BadBoy.
20:39:12 • You were hit in the left arm for 6 hit points.
20:39:15 • You were critically hit in the eyes for 105 hit points, knocked out, blinded and had your armor bypassed.
20:39:17 • You were critically hit in the eyes for 98 hit points, knocked out, blinded and had your armor bypassed.
20:39:21 • You see Wall.
20:39:22 • You see Dresser.
20:39:23 • You were critically hit in the eyes for 55 hit points and were killed.
20:39:23 • You see BadBoy.
20:39:30 • You see Renesco's Pharmacy Sign.
20:39:32 • BadBoy: ...:v...
20:39:36 • Shaila: hi
20:39:38 • BadBoy: ...ko your best friend aijht?...

:P
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:47:57 pm by BB. »

toxica

« Reply #1478 on: November 16, 2014, 02:35:34 pm »
pure sniper rifle power crafted by me :)

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: November 16, 2014, 10:48:17 pm »
I have respect for everyone on this game and at least Daryl read my recruitment post. I now play this game to TRY and have fun and when I go to PVP on my alts ;) UV swarm as usual for only 1 guy is 1v1 to hard for yous? No offence to yous or anything but napalm you power hungry and cracked up. You need to look at yourself and think is it/was it worth it.Wipe will be great change of pace with hopefully lots of new players.One of my best parts in this game is helping new players and making new friends not telling evry1 to go fuck themselves and talking shit about them (well sometimes).
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: November 16, 2014, 11:13:16 pm »
Also when i was playing with UV napalm is one of the best leaders for battle when odds are fair.He looks out for everyone and doesn't lose his head but that was when i was there and he was cool guy.Before all these arguements.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: November 17, 2014, 11:26:50 am »
Napalm sucks, all he plays is the broken sniper class and Turbo plasma. Haven't seen him play a burster.

And I thought lamstow barrucudas broke their alliance with UV??? ??? ??? Or were 4 pistoleros too much for 8 UV and had to recreate it.

Kaaon

« Reply #1482 on: November 17, 2014, 07:22:44 pm »
Napalm sucks, all he plays is the broken sniper class and Turbo plasma. Haven't seen him play a burster.
so everyone who dont play burster sucks ? nice logic  ;D
i dont know him / why he dont play them but with his ping he would have really big problems with hexing anyways

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: November 17, 2014, 11:50:49 pm »
Everyone says that they have ping problems but from what I see it looks like they don't.

Also sniper takes no skill at all, all it is is RNG and sitting far away as possible doing 150+ damage shots with crippling, knocking out. Also critical resistance perks don't work for shit. Same with armor bonuses

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: November 18, 2014, 10:50:57 am »
Everyone says that they have ping problems but from what I see it looks like they don't.

Also sniper takes no skill at all, all it is is RNG and sitting far away as possible doing 150+ damage shots with crippling, knocking out. Also critical resistance perks don't work for shit. Same with armor bonuses
True