April 29, 2024, 05:38:09 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683262 times)

Napalm

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1455 on: October 30, 2014, 09:24:44 am »
Enough! Shut up, go away and cry with BadBoy. Its the better thing that you can do babies.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 30, 2014, 11:21:11 am »
I just can believe what i read here, master of hypocrisim, have fun ! You finaly can outplay the empty server !

As far as only UV plays here amboy will not shows up, i am bored to play with such kind of assholes.

Cya have fun, and watch how a bunch of dumbass can ruin a server !
Bye-bye, we will be here when you guys come back. now, dont make excuses, you are leaving becouse you're tired of losing. i wont make much of a difference tho since you only appeared on forums lately and its not the first time that every other faction quits.

Daryl

« Reply #1457 on: October 30, 2014, 01:38:37 pm »
It isnt a UV member for sure. But was an ex UV member who now plays with BBS... Daryl stop it!

Stop what? I think u shud read over exactly what I said prproperly

Napalm

« Reply #1458 on: October 30, 2014, 02:44:24 pm »
Nah forget... just a joke.

Napalm

« Reply #1459 on: November 01, 2014, 08:41:28 pm »
I think we could stop all these stupid discussions. I do not want to make anyone feel bad here. I found the latter very bad taste jokes. It was very clear who did the joke. I joked about this fact then. Some people thought it was me. It was not me. Terrible sense of humor.

Only post your screens and videos. The screens lie, the videos also. Whether there was a fair battle. Who cares? This is a wasteland. All kinds of shit can happen and that's why we like this damn game.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: November 02, 2014, 02:16:49 am »
So tonigh i was like ho maybe i will have a little fight in reno, so i go there, fight with an UV member, he won, insulted me, and reported me for fast relog  :o

+ didn't show for a second fight, maybe he had too much PVP on this server today...

So bye bye, as i said previoulsy, pointless to play here as far only UV kids here....

Edit : Ok he came back with a friend (looks 1v1 not fair to him) but can you tell me what the point coming with 800 gecko breath ammo, 80 SS, 1000 MFC, 30 drugs of each ? One of my biigest loot in one kill ^^
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 02:44:03 am by dskpnk »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: November 02, 2014, 11:54:07 am »
So tonigh i was like ho maybe i will have a little fight in reno, so i go there, fight with an UV member, he won, insulted me, and reported me for fast relog  :o

+ didn't show for a second fight, maybe he had too much PVP on this server today...

So bye bye, as i said previoulsy, pointless to play here as far only UV kids here....

Edit : Ok he came back with a friend (looks 1v1 not fair to him) but can you tell me what the point coming with 800 gecko breath ammo, 80 SS, 1000 MFC, 30 drugs of each ? One of my biigest loot in one kill ^^
Man, take 1 fucking defeat like a man, stop with all this crying already. i dont know who you fought with, but like i said a million times, some amboy dukes members are assholes too and you dont see me saying "Amboys are stupid kids" or some shit like that.

if you are going to quit, just shut up and leave.

Napalm

« Reply #1462 on: November 09, 2014, 10:01:41 pm »
This server is much better now, without the sea of tears. Novice players are trying to fight and believing in their skills.

Napalm

« Reply #1463 on: November 13, 2014, 01:36:41 pm »
Yesterday we had good fights in Reno. To alleviate the problems of numbers, I have request for some uv members on our team use weaker armor. This enables more fun for everyone when we swarm. I always request that does not come with PA in this case too. I guess ridiculous team with swarm using PA in most cases. The only interesting point of special items is that a team with few members have the opportunity to fight swarm. But the swarm needs to be appropriate. Many enemies have requesting challenges as 2x2, 3vs3. When I'm in reno will not accept this in most cases. Neither faction does. We have done several times and then the enemy attack with surprise. So... just disgust. Recruitment is an important task for every faction. The problem of the swarm will be eternal because it is the reality of the wasteland. The next wipe will have problems like this, F2 also. Dissatisfaction is always present. Warriors still survive.

Daryl

« Reply #1464 on: November 15, 2014, 11:00:08 am »
You have no chance. Besides needing to win your most natural difficulties (builds and pvp experience) will need to get implants and special items. I think you are far away from all these requirements.

Unfortunately that's the reality. But you can try to join the mexican team. They are online in public teamspeak.

If I were you, I would try to enjoy the end of the session to try gain experience.

Good luck to create your faction.

This is hilarious. you call uv bitchsquad. yet none of you will fight us. make a faction against uv. do something dont just talk shit.

this is for studmuffin = scroll up maybe that will answer your question?? straight from napalm mouth.

this is for napalm = you know if you read craig boone recruitment post you will see that he is recruiting members for after the wipe not now and said they will be pvp active after the wipe, after the wipe uv will have no implants no special gear and stuff, everyone will start with nothing , uv will have harder job gather special items because other factions will be there gathering also so what you said by here is pretty much pointless. also he is recruiting so you should respect that , that was a recruitment post and you should not spam it with bullshit.

this is for ivic = mmm not much to say apart from that we know and everyone else knows that you are in your late twenty's and you say something like that on a computer game forum, forum pvp is meant for stuff in game not personal life bullshit thats not even true maybe its about time you grow up and realize that this is a game and you shouldnt take it to heart if you lose and spam silly childish stuff like that, maybe when you hit 40 you might grow up abit peace
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:02:29 am by Daryl »

Daryl

« Reply #1465 on: November 15, 2014, 11:05:26 am »

Napalm

« Reply #1466 on: November 15, 2014, 11:32:39 am »

this is for studmuffin = scroll up maybe that will answer your question?? straight from napalm mouth.

this is for napalm = you know if you read craig boone recruitment post you will see that he is recruiting members for after the wipe not now and said they will be pvp active after the wipe, after the wipe uv will have no implants no special gear and stuff, everyone will start with nothing , uv will have harder job gather special items because other factions will be there gathering also so what you said by here is pretty much pointless. also he is recruiting so you should respect that , that was a recruitment post and you should not spam it with bullshit.

I said just pure truth. And what you said is nothing new. If he has a problem he should speak for himself, he probably does not need a lawyer fifth category.

I encourage other factions. Really like to see more pvp etc. But this server have difficulties that prevent the advancement of beginner groups. Just dont understand who is really dumb. They will only have a chance to support veterans. This is happening now. Barracudas are with mexicans. I saw Daryl also with mexicans and pistoleros. And now we have this bunch of rookies. Will be:

Varying numbers of Barracudas, mexican, Pistoleros, BBS and rookies vs UV.

Seems we'll have action on the server. This shit never changes.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: November 15, 2014, 12:59:04 pm »
Typical UV (...) thinking they're all high and mighty.
Nope, still swarming noobs. ;)

They couldn't kill me 1v4 for 5-7 minutes, died when all my stimpacks were gone and had to run.

P.S. Respect signs for Johnny and Shaila, they actually made attempts to have a fair 1v1 with me. Had fun.

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: November 15, 2014, 02:24:47 pm »
Typical UV (...) thinking they're all high and mighty.
Nope, still swarming noobs. ;)

They couldn't kill me 1v4 for 5-7 minutes, died when all my stimpacks were gone and had to run.

P.S. Respect signs for Johnny and Shaila, they actually made attempts to have a fair 1v1 with me. Had fun.
Yay! the cry baby is back! btw johnny isnt playing with uv for the moment, he was fighting against them. so you got raped by 3, not 4. is sad really, you went to reno looking for this screens, couse if you were there to pvp you would have worn power armor. anyway, love to see you cry like always.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: November 15, 2014, 02:41:08 pm »
Yay! the cry baby is back! btw johnny isnt playing with uv for the moment, he was fighting against them. so you got raped by 3, not 4. is sad really, you went to reno looking for this screens, couse if you were there to pvp you would have worn power armor. anyway, love to see you cry like always.

I'm there always for PvP, "I have to say something" faggot. ;* And "raped" is not a good word because actually, even though it was 1v4, it looked like a fair fight till the moment I ran out of stims.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 02:42:48 pm by BB. »