• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1380 on: October 16, 2014, 09:05:01 pm »
thanks

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: October 16, 2014, 10:06:19 pm »
Is that all you got to say? a meme? i understand that you live for this game, but dont get mad at me, im just pointing out that not all UV are cheaters like not all amboys are cheaters. now relax, and dont take the game so seriously. Also, the first quote isnt mine, i didnt write that.
1.   You say I live for that game, but it’s you who get mad over what happened ingame or said on PvP forum.
2.   I just shortened your quote so you could see how hypocritical that sounds.
3.   I said few posts ago that of course not every UV member is a cheater, but from that post (till yesterday's night) I had only one serious and worth-mentioning fight and in that fight I achieved another FR from UV side again (after reporting Caveira) just because I won. So I need to change my mind and say that you as a team actually are noobs and cheaters (because a fact that you can’t lose is well known). Btw, ban for Berke/right is as it seems not an effect of a recent fastrelog/other cheat and I’m trying to clear this out.
4.   That night, since I showed up, we had in overall 6 battles together (I will not speak about things I didn’t see). Even though not with fair numbers, I enjoyed them, I must say. One fairly lost, one lost with x2 numbers and random conditions and 4 won by us (too bad I didn’t record the most spectacular one). So your “2 out of 10” sounds rather falsely.
5.   A fact I’m recording and posting good actions of us and you saying it’s bad is lame. Try to get some cool 7vs10 action too and post it, not some 1v1 as you do (as a team ofc) all the time.
6.   I’m not sure if you know, but you can use HPA too, if you can afford it course. I don’t see any reason I should wear a regular armor for a 1v4 fight (then you say “it wasn’t fair, because you had a HPA” and I’m like “lol, you were 4”) or 1v1 (because then you run to the grid to change yours to a better one).
7.   If you say I’m pathetic because I’m making a wall of text etc. –> you wanted it.
I asked for all this whining? i dont think so. you didnt shortened my quote, you changed it. please stop with the swarm excuse, we also win with even numbers. sometimes we are more, sometime you are more. i thought i could maybe have a decent talk with you but its hopeless. you keep on talking shit here, we talk in reno.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: October 16, 2014, 11:11:14 pm »
I asked for all this whining? i dont think so.
Then fuck off.
i thought i could maybe have a decent talk with you but its hopeless.
With your shitty attitude from the very first post? I don't think so!

Anyway, if we're talking about "our" fights maybe try posting some "even numbers" screens with Amboys and Pistoleros in them indeed, not Boom Boom suiciders or other recruits? Oh, you can't because you don't have any? Sorry!

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: October 16, 2014, 11:29:07 pm »
I asked for all this whining? i dont think so.
Then fuck off.
i thought i could maybe have a decent talk with you but its hopeless.
With your shitty attitude from the very first post? I don't think so!

Anyway, if we're talking about "our" fights maybe try posting some "even numbers" screens with Amboys and Pistoleros in them indeed, not Boom Boom suiciders or other recruits? Oh, you can't because you don't have any? Sorry!

Thats you excuse now?? that their arent IN your faction? they fight with you and against us, keep on looking for excuses mate. Are this pistoleros and amboys?

Runnin' low on excuses man.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: October 17, 2014, 12:00:34 am »
that their arent IN your faction? they fight with you and against us, keep on looking for excuses mate.
So when you took Black Hearts under your wings you said "we are just helping them" and now when it's opposite you kill 1 Pistolero + 5 recruits with your 6 guys and brag "we won with fair numbers! take it noobs!". The priest forgets that he was a clerk. I just love that hypocrisy.

You posted a screen cleverly. I wasn't there so I can't say if it's true or not, because pic itself shows only dead bodies with accurate number. But in the last Triqua's movie there are some fights from that day and I see many names that aren't shown in the screen, so I guess I won't be mistaken if assume it was just another 6vs10 fight... Keep on trying.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: October 17, 2014, 12:52:14 am »
that their arent IN your faction? they fight with you and against us, keep on looking for excuses mate.
So when you took Black Hearts under your wings you said "we are just helping them" and now when it's opposite you kill 1 Pistolero + 5 recruits with your 6 guys and brag "we won with fair numbers! take it noobs!". The priest forgets that he was a clerk. I just love that hypocrisy.

You posted a screen cleverly. I wasn't there so I can't say if it's true or not, because pic itself shows only dead bodies with accurate number. But in the last Triqua's movie there are some fights from that day and I see many names that aren't shown in the screen, so I guess I won't be mistaken if assume it was just another 6vs10 fight... Keep on trying.

I didnt say "take it noob" nor i said that we lost some fights becouse of new members, you are blaming your new recruits, not me. Also that screen is old as shit, your friend said a few posts back "whats the point on posting old screens?" but when you post them its ok?, "UV cheaters fastreloggers!" but when you do it its ok? you need to leran how to lose man.

Daryl

« Reply #1386 on: October 17, 2014, 07:07:54 am »
Lol :D this has erupted haha!

Nice fight yesterday uv, I enjoyed it, abit disappointed in amboys for running away tho

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: October 17, 2014, 10:22:11 am »
@Dendito
From what you write I find it hard to figure out if you're a professional troll or just dumb and don't understand properly what is being said to you, but try being cocky anyway. ???

I always thought about you in a good way, but I guess sooner or later everyone in UV addapts to your team's average level.

@Daryl
Running away? BBS were 8, UV were ~8-10 but not coming so we came outnumbered to fight you anyway, but got backstabbed by UV (wtf :D :D) so we just turned back to fight them instead of you and getting sandwiched.

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: October 17, 2014, 11:03:55 am »
Make love, don♥t fight ! Let♥s f♥ck tonight  8)
The Hawks

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: October 17, 2014, 02:20:52 pm »
@Dendito
From what you write I find it hard to figure out if you're a professional troll or just dumb and don't understand properly what is being said to you, but try being cocky anyway. ???

I always thought about you in a good way, but I guess sooner or later everyone in UV addapts to your team's average level.

@Daryl
Running away? BBS were 8, UV were ~8-10 but not coming so we came outnumbered to fight you anyway, but got backstabbed by UV (wtf :D :D) so we just turned back to fight them instead of you and getting sandwiched.
Well, i never called you a noob or trolled you in any way, not here nor in combat so i dont know what are you talking about. also, we didnt backstab, we were inside already when you spwaned. And daryl, yes, nice fights. good to see you again.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: October 17, 2014, 04:08:57 pm »
Well, i never called you a noob or trolled you in any way, not here nor in combat so i dont know what are you talking about. also, we didnt backstab, we were inside already when you spwaned.
Personally maybe not, but you as a team throw "noobs" and other insults everytime (I am really suprised when I see no insults after a won fight of yours, no matter in what numbers). And you seem to be speaking as a voice of the faction defending it whole time. So saying "you don't know what I'm tallking about" sounds rather poorly. And of course you're wrong, we were inside (doctor's alley) when you spawned on Residental. + Each of your posts contain a false information based on conjectures (I'm honestly wondering if you indeed believe all you say or just say it to discredit your enemies).

Daryl

« Reply #1391 on: October 17, 2014, 05:09:00 pm »
Hey bb why does it bother you that much man, I read couple pages and it's just you whining like a little girl who lost her tampon! And is still on her period. How long will it take for u to notice its a game geeze no1 cares about where they posted screens or who done lol serious man haha your makeing me cringe and I mean cringe so much my stomach is turning I feel embarrassed for you

Inbox me your adress I'll send some pads and tampons over for you
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 05:10:45 pm by Daryl »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: October 17, 2014, 06:27:38 pm »
Well, i never called you a noob or trolled you in any way, not here nor in combat so i dont know what are you talking about. also, we didnt backstab, we were inside already when you spwaned.
Personally maybe not, but you as a team throw "noobs" and other insults everytime (I am really suprised when I see no insults after a won fight of yours, no matter in what numbers). And you seem to be speaking as a voice of the faction defending it whole time. So saying "you don't know what I'm tallking about" sounds rather poorly. And of course you're wrong, we were inside (doctor's alley) when you spawned on Residental. + Each of your posts contain a false information based on conjectures (I'm honestly wondering if you indeed believe all you say or just say it to discredit your enemies).

Why would i lie about that? we didnt know where you guys were, my teamates said on ts "Amboys spawned" so i assumed you spawned on them (talking about south side).  no reason to lie about it man.

Also im talking for my faction becouse you always say on the forums "UV cheaters", im UV and i dont cheat. even your vids are called "UV cheaters" is like you cant let one day go by without talking about us.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: October 17, 2014, 07:35:46 pm »
Hey bb I act like I don't care but I guess I can't hold myself from posting here all the time, I should finally shut my mouth because shit is coming out, maybe we could fill it with your dick? ;*

@Dendito
Like I said, you conjecture too much. I didn't say you lied about that, I just said you are wrong about it. We spawned on Residental two minutes before we got a message you spawned there as well (we were not even at South for a moment, just headed there because I knew you were about to show up from there after spawn).
Also im talking for my faction becouse you always say on the forums "UV cheaters", im UV and i dont cheat. even your vids are called "UV cheaters" is like you cant let one day go by without talking about us.
Haven't you thought for a minute that it may be because your members actually can't let one day go without cheating? It's not pleasent at all to receive a fastrelog on your face when you manage to win 1v3. There is absolutely no reason why I should take in on my chest. And it started happening more and more often, so I started recording and reporting it. But you (as a faction) didn't stop, then I see no reason why not calling your team cheaters and noobs if in ~70% it consists of such. Just finally understand that man - one or two decent human beings in your team won't change the image of whole faction consisting of many players with shitty attitude. First you can't accept that and then wonder why do I talk so much shit about UV. Btw, not only me - I'm just doing it in public.

P.S.
you always say on the forums "UV cheaters"
Not always. I started a week or two ago when your guys started cheating in really mean, obvious and stupid way (I can't get that - why would any even try cheating against someone who reported a fr few days earlier by posting a video - you can't even defend yourself, because you can see everything on it clearly). And since then I haven't noticed any upturn (f.e. pulogsa. trying to loot his dead body on fr).

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: October 17, 2014, 07:50:50 pm »
Hey bb I act like I don't care but I guess I can't hold myself from posting here all the time, I should finally shut my mouth because shit is coming out, maybe we could fill it with your dick? ;*

@Dendito
Like I said, you conjecture too much. I didn't say you lied about that, I just said you are wrong about it. We spawned on Residental two minutes before we got a message you spawned there as well (we were not even at South for a moment, just headed there because I knew you were about to show up from there after spawn).
Haven't you thought for a minute that it may be because your members actually can't let one day go without cheating? It's not pleasent at all to receive a fastrelog on your face when you manage to win 1v3. There is absolutely no reason why I should take in on my chest. And it started happening more and more often, so I started recording and reporting it. But you (as a faction) didn't stop, then I see no reason why not calling your team cheaters and noobs if in ~70% it consists of such. Just finally understand that man - one or two decent human beings in your team won't change the image of whole faction consisting of many players with shitty attitude. First you can't accept that and then wonder why do I talk so much shit about UV. Btw, not only me - I'm just doing it in public.

P.S.
you always say on the forums "UV cheaters"
Not always. I started a week or two ago when your guys started cheating in really mean, obvious and stupid way (I can't get that - why would any even try cheating against someone who reported a fr few days earlier by posting a video - you can't even defend yourself, because you can see everything on it clearly). And since then I haven't noticed any upturn (f.e. pulogsa. trying to loot his dead body on fr).

Invalid point, your faction has a lot of fast reloggers too. one of you even got IP banned (still playing tho), thats how much some of your faction members cheat, not less than UV.