Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683540 times)

BB.

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1350 on: October 11, 2014, 12:53:10 am »
Mine wasn't crytext  :P
admin has a lot of work at wipe.
Has he? For a half a year now... Is wipe going to be really soon? There might be a chance, but to be honest - I don't think so.

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm aware people might be busy and I know how it is to make something for other people in your free time. That's why I've been always supporting stuff here, on the forums. But I see Kilgore coming on the forums quite often, typing some things, doing some maintenance. I don't think that banning a person is so time consuming it can't be done among other things. Or giving at least a reason for not banning that particular person. Not many people are still here, on Reloaded, and if you let them cheat there will be even less. I wouldn't mind if you said wipe is coming in ~2 weeks, but for me it seems more like ~months more.

Cry me a river.

One thing that caught my eye tho.
Not many people are still here

And you complain about people fast relogging ? You kill 2 people and then 1 relog spawns just as capable of fighting as the 2 u killed. And you cry? (Too much pvp?)

It's basicly like a third person. But not even cuz they don't spawn with the team and only after team is dead. And you cry ? (Too much pvp ?)

Oki, I understand. Its cheating. But really... You wanna make a wall of text + video about it ? jesus. Grow the hell up and let the dev's do their job. If they don't do their job (Which isn't even their job, since they arn't even getting paid for it.) Then man up and take it. Nobody cares for ur wall of crytext.

And while I'm here. I wanna thank the dev's for doing the best they can.

WIPE IS MOTHER FUCKING SOON

toxica

« Reply #1351 on: October 11, 2014, 03:25:57 am »
if i have to answer this topic everytime i saw a fastrelog in ALL the factions what i haved a pvp/tc they gonna make a subforum about that. i love to see thats blue suit lake with "(off)" over their names in spawn site (and yes, if i see it i get killed but at least im not fast relog) so drink ur text tears and remember this is a pvp forum not a discuss about wipe or what the admins have to do.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: October 11, 2014, 12:45:01 pm »
if i have to answer this topic everytime i saw a fastrelog in ALL the factions what i haved a pvp/tc they gonna make a subforum about that.

U looks like rly serious guy with your 3 topics old account, who are you to tell ALL faction u played ?

We are not the best, we are the number one. Is not a defeat without a right to rematch that will affect the spirit of the skull.

Are you serious, you are the pro about non rematched fights !
+ stop cheating maybe one day someone will consider your team as a real gang, or maybe have some respect for you...

Characters: CAVEIRA., Coveiro
Ban duration: permanent
Description: fastrelog in New Reno fight.

Again and again you are still using fast relogs like noobs for more than 6 mounths you, you are the most boring gang to play.

- Slowpokes, fighting with you is 25min waiting.
- Cowards, if we catch you 1vs1 you run like chicken and gather more players, then back to slowpokes step.
- Trolls, If we win your are off even before touching floor,then back to Slowpoke step, or fast relog. If we loose it's a swarm of insults and no rematch.
- Stuff, shitty, but you start using good gear i hope u make stocks while other gang where playing AOP !

I remember UV was shit and guess what? It's still shit. Not much has changed.

Everything said here !

BBS back ? Stop AOP it's shitty ^^

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: October 11, 2014, 01:32:52 pm »
It sucks right but too bad pistoleros are on the same shit. I really hope that after wipe yall will grow some balls. No offense though.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: October 11, 2014, 03:34:17 pm »
If you had the same ping we have here, would not endure a week. This is my worst enemy in the game not you.

Napalm vs BadBoy
Bullshit actions from August, when I had lags too. And you know that, because we had a long, friendly talk after. It's sad how fast you can change your attitude.

Want more?

K.O. = pretty much win (not always though lol), if no K.O. = you always lose

Quote from: Kilgore
Two more to go. ;)

toxica

« Reply #1355 on: October 11, 2014, 11:58:28 pm »
If you had the same ping we have here, would not endure a week. This is my worst enemy in the game not you.

Napalm vs BadBoy
Bullshit actions from August, when I had lags too. And you know that, because we had a long, friendly talk after. It's sad how fast you can change your attitude.

Want more?

K.O. = pretty much win (not always though lol), if no K.O. = you always lose

Quote from: Kilgore
Two more to go. ;)

Characters: lulz, Broken Condom.
Description: fastrelog in Modoc Town Control battle.

come on, u cant say nothing about their temmates cause urs are whorst (at least of 10, 1 got banned :) )

Napalm

« Reply #1356 on: October 12, 2014, 07:22:50 am »
The Ultra Violence officially have nothing to declare. Keep talking bad, but keep talking about us. Who believes in bullshit is not worthy of a handshake. Our fight should be on the battlefield with the rules of the game.

No more to add. SKULL!!

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: October 12, 2014, 10:47:41 am »
come on, u cant say nothing about their temmates cause urs are whorst (at least of 10, 1 got banned :) )
"We did shitty but you are not better because <some bullshit reason>". How typical...
Screens you quoted have dates: screen_2014.10.04_19-26-24 and screen_2014.10.04_20-05-37. Lulz is a new player, did a fr after fight and didn't know he's not allowed to anyway. He did wrong and got punished. UV are noobs and cheat to win (that wasn't first time of Caveira, I just had enough of it and reported) and finally got punished. Still have anything to add?

Napalm

« Reply #1358 on: October 12, 2014, 10:55:23 am »
The Ultra Violence officially have nothing to declare. Keep talking bad, but keep talking about us. Who believes in bullshit is not worthy of a handshake. Our fight should be on the battlefield with the rules of the game.

No more to add. SKULL!!

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: October 12, 2014, 10:57:56 am »
lol

doesn't mayskiy (Berke, right, and so on) and playboy FR often? (No, this isn't a report.)
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: October 12, 2014, 11:13:30 am »
Come play with us and see if you're so sure. Good luck. ;)

Who believes in bullshit is not worthy of a handshake.
Says the master of bullshit. Now stop spam.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: October 12, 2014, 11:31:35 am »
Maybe you lack wisdom on these players, as I've seen them fastrelog multiple times with occasion where the GMs are not online.

Also, this antagonism on FR is both amusing and just foolish. I'm not pitching in at all, but there's no reason to give an impression Ultra Violence is largely composed of fastreloggers.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: October 12, 2014, 12:13:54 pm »
I know what happened in the past and I know what's going on at the moment, don't worry. Mayski f.e. is not using any other character (in Reloaded) than Berke for 2 months straight (and probably still using same PA).

I'm not saying ALL UV players do fastrelogs, but there's no reason why I should "take" f.e. Caveira's cheats.

Napalm

« Reply #1363 on: October 13, 2014, 01:38:43 pm »
if i have to answer this topic everytime i saw a fastrelog in ALL the factions what i haved a pvp/tc they gonna make a subforum about that.

U looks like rly serious guy with your 3 topics old account, who are you to tell ALL faction u played ?

We are not the best, we are the number one. Is not a defeat without a right to rematch that will affect the spirit of the skull.

Are you serious, you are the pro about non rematched fights !
+ stop cheating maybe one day someone will consider your team as a real gang, or maybe have some respect for you...

Again and again you are still using fast relogs like noobs for more than 6 mounths you, you are the most boring gang to play.

- Slowpokes, fighting with you is 25min waiting.
- Cowards, if we catch you 1vs1 you run like chicken and gather more players, then back to slowpokes step.
- Trolls, If we win your are off even before touching floor,then back to Slowpoke step, or fast relog. If we loose it's a swarm of insults and no rematch.
- Stuff, shitty, but you start using good gear i hope u make stocks while other gang where playing AOP !

I remember UV was shit and guess what? It's still shit. Not much has changed.

Everything said here !

BBS back ? Stop AOP it's shitty ^^

about hypocrisy, fast relogs, and 1vs1...

SKULL POWER!

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: October 13, 2014, 03:15:01 pm »
What the point showing old screenshots ? Everyone have some old screen, i can even use this :