Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1290 on: September 05, 2014, 10:15:14 am »
Such a bad ass  8)

UV_Napalm

« Reply #1291 on: September 09, 2014, 10:01:54 am »
Bad times good times

some action few days ago

I really was not happy with victories or defeats against Amboys. Conditions negatively affected the pvp server. Ignoring server problems, 95% of fights won by the enemies side is due to the outstanding player in the team: gnnamember.

I look forward to the wipe.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: September 09, 2014, 10:31:19 am »
Bad times good times

some action few days ago

I really was not happy with victories or defeats against Amboys. Conditions negatively affected the pvp server. Ignoring server problems, 95% of fights won by the enemies side is due to the outstanding player in the team: gnnamember.

I look forward to the wipe.

yeah it is really awesome to have good information from a sneaker (who beside this also makes a really good job in fights)

would have put your win on commercial spawn also on vid but wasnt recording at that moment. i would love to have more factions and fights and also looking forward to the wipe although i am losing all my precious!!! ;)

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: September 26, 2014, 08:26:18 pm »
Just for the boring players hidding 40min WM and jumping only if a smaller group is inside. You boring as hell, need 40min for u to engage fight, and u don't show back after win or loose.

I think u will recognize you, you small piece of boring noobs...

Have fun on reno WM...

Napalm

« Reply #1294 on: September 26, 2014, 10:44:26 pm »
I heard that Amboys are easy prey now. With gnna member playing AOP changes everything. The funny thing is listening to you talking about WM. You were the kings of WM while sneaks were inside.

Wis85

« Reply #1295 on: September 26, 2014, 11:12:42 pm »
Just for the boring players hidding 40min WM and jumping only if a smaller group is inside. You boring as hell, need 40min for u to engage fight, and u don't show back after win or loose.

I think u will recognize you, you small piece of boring noobs...

Have fun on reno WM...

Funny post i laughed a lot.
What you expect us to do fight 3 against 7-8 all in hpa/pa ( we did it 3 times you were here to see it i believe no?)
The fight where we took out your buddies we were 2 in regular gear against 3 (2 in hpa/pa)
We are always outnumbered the only way you win is cause you're swarming like mantis.
Cancel your ridiculous alliance with boomboom thingy and fight us without swarming if you want a fair fight.
Same deal for pistoleros.
Ps we were 3 at reno today (Jack max me and Shaila) against let me think BadBoy, you, supermariusz, Tester PL and a swarm of impossible to say russian names... all in PA.
 :-X

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: September 26, 2014, 11:37:55 pm »
I heard

Lol, Johnny boy. Did he say anything that upset you? So much ridiculous stuff to say. The post was about the evening, though.
We are always outnumbered the only way you win is cause you're swarming like mantis.
;D Nope, wrong. Here's correct answer: You never even come when outnumbered (but btw 3vs1 is okay with you it seems) and the only way we win is cause you're noobs with decent, classic builds (that's the only thing that differs you from regular noobs).

Napalm

« Reply #1297 on: September 26, 2014, 11:56:28 pm »
War, war never changes...

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: September 27, 2014, 08:30:40 am »
Here's not surprising info: Both UV and Pistoleros/Amboys are indeed poor factions. They can't win without swarming, using top loot or whichever, because UV lacks great players and Pistoleros lack a great leader.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: September 27, 2014, 01:10:46 pm »
One boring guy recognize himself !

Wis85

« Reply #1300 on: September 27, 2014, 01:22:22 pm »

Lol, Johnny boy. Did he say anything that upset you? So much ridiculous stuff to say. The post was about the evening, though.
;D Nope, wrong. Here's correct answer: You never even come when outnumbered (but btw 3vs1 is okay with you it seems) and the only way we win is cause you're noobs with decent, classic builds (that's the only thing that differs you from regular noobs).
[/quote]

Nope not at all. I'm not upset its all the contrary. Each time we enjoy fighting all of you and considering our few number we managed to kick you out a few times if you remember corectly ;-)
We just need more people to do pvp cause we are mostly 3 or 4 doing pvp..
See ya on da battlefield cant wait to steal your hpa againn! :p

toxica

« Reply #1301 on: September 27, 2014, 01:31:16 pm »

Nope not at all. I'm not upset its all the contrary. Each time we enjoy fighting all of you and considering our few number we managed to kick you out a few times if you remember corectly ;-)
We just need more people to do pvp cause we are mostly 3 or 4 doing pvp..
See ya on da battlefield cant wait to steal your hpa againn! :p
[/quote]

better than steal gonna be melt it :)

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: September 27, 2014, 02:35:03 pm »
Each time we enjoy fighting all of you and considering our few number we managed to kick you out a few times if you remember corectly ;-)
By saying "all of you" you mean who? I don't know if you see the difference between The Boom Boom Suiciders, who are just some new players and PvP veterans of this server, who are gone mostly. Amboys are not in alliance with TBBS, the only reasons I play with them lately is that they are some cool guys and I'm bored of playing with people like Jack Max, who runs away to the grid everytime when 1v1 and comes back 20 minutes later with Shaila and you, Johnny, to fight me 1v3. These are all fights with you I remember. Even if there were two fights with fair numbers - they still drown in a bunch of 1v3 I'm having with you. And don't feel like dominators because "you're catching me", it's my own choice to try a 1v2/3/4 fight. You are so predictible gathering of WM for 20 minutes before spawn. It's just boring to wait for you half an hour to come and never have a nice 1v1 anyway.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 02:41:37 pm by BB. »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: September 27, 2014, 03:24:24 pm »
We totaly don't care and if you are couting your HPA it's just because u failed the session, i can loose 50 hpa (and i just speak for my personal tent), the thing is when w attack with same number you manage to run out to gather more, so we wait 20-30 min watching your guys gathering (fucking slow poke) on WM for 1 fight (win or loose) cause in any case you rage quit or run to tent.

Each time u kill one of us it's a flow of insults, each time u died you found an excuse or get off even before touching the floor !

+ looting you is like looting NCR patrol with broken CA and normal gear...

Boring players, have fun watching reno previews and faping on your 2 hpa left !

toxica

« Reply #1304 on: September 27, 2014, 04:11:28 pm »

+ looting you is like looting NCR patrol with broken CA and normal gear...

Boring players, have fun watching reno previews and faping on your 2 hpa left !

well, what can i say? sorry for wearing the only gear what i can get. also dont insult us, if we leave this game what u gonna kill? take it easy its a game. just in case, most of times (at least me) im in wm its a coordination problem with other players nothing special. have fun.

(sorry about my english but im from Argentina and i play with +350 ping all the time)