Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1671906 times)

BB.

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1275 on: September 02, 2014, 07:19:29 pm »
Wow, Spawn hex and two... but man, really?! TWO deaths! WOW

These pics really must be getting your dick grow, aren't they? Especially that you all died like chickens two minutes later. :D

Enzo57

• View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: September 02, 2014, 07:55:36 pm »
Wow, Spawn hex and two... but man, really?! TWO deaths! WOW

These pics really must be getting your dick grow, aren't they? Especially that you all died like chickens two minutes later. :D

We won this fight, chaska mk2 run out like fag after that you come back all with hpa sniper turbo and yes we die.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: September 02, 2014, 08:06:45 pm »
good...now eat burrito

Daryl

« Reply #1278 on: September 02, 2014, 08:15:25 pm »
Just except the loss fuck uv beat u nubs fair and sqaure

Azteque

• Don't mess with Amboy Dukes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: September 02, 2014, 08:32:59 pm »
 "chaska mk2 run out like fag"   

that's for all the time or we have to run after you because you refused to die like men. trolling is now closed, if you're gonna talk  Launches TC but when they have players online this time ok ???

AZTEQUE LE METEQUE

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: September 03, 2014, 08:21:28 am »
they should stop flaming or i make a video of their "melting" on 2nd street :P

anyways i think we even had won bluesuited as you were running around there completely disoriented :)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: September 03, 2014, 10:32:27 am »
cheese fight

Enzo57

• View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: September 03, 2014, 05:20:02 pm »
they should stop flaming or i make a video of their "melting" on 2nd street :P

anyways i think we even had won bluesuited as you were running around there completely disoriented :)

ANYWAYS its only the same shit, we fight fair,like 4vs4, with regular stuff, you lose (everytime) and come at 10 with HPA and all that shit, you kill us because we still 4 guys in combat armor, and you say "nnnoooooobs" "we wiiiin" are you proud of that man? really? sorry i cant understand how amboys is playing this game  ??? Its like playing counter strike with 2 guys in terrorists and 10 guys in counter terrorists! "oh man, we are 10 they 2 and we success???!! we are so good!!!!" haha amboy is a very funny team.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: September 03, 2014, 05:55:42 pm »
;D evveeerrryyyytttime

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: September 04, 2014, 09:29:35 am »
Guys (Enzo57 / Violencia), I suggest you to stop making forum alts. If you don't, then I'll start using banhammer in game.

If you really think that your perm ban should be removed, then you contact me. But after posts such like above, I don't think so.

UV_Napalm

« Reply #1285 on: September 05, 2014, 06:53:54 am »
Dude, I'm not a child. If you want to stop me from playing, do it. This topic in my view has always been a field for mutual insults. I like to insult people with creativity once in a while and acidic way. If you are offended means that Kilgore and Scarface you have nothing. Relax! I saw several persons insults here before. And some of these people who have offended me later became my friends as BursterDeath. Definitely understand your posture. I'm one of the few who resisted here the game so far. Considering all the problems that are pointed almost unanimous way, I think the few players out there should be more respected. You could banish me for three days after the day that I offended. I never made ​​anything serious here on the forum that I can remember. I thought poor posture you ban me completely. If Maneiro offended either, forgiveness. I would like to continue playing, but I think many guys will all participate in the new wave. Would you like to enjoy more of the server here. I will not be ungrateful to work and you do not want to disrespect anyone. It was just a joke. Consider all the players in the background as great friends, even enemies with whom we can battle. This dispute of who is the best is complete bullshit a game like this.

I think that is all, if you want to banish my chars (of which I share with almost everyone in the faction) its your choice. You could unban Napalm account, I can promise to dont offend anyone anymore if it is a problem, and done!

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: September 05, 2014, 07:15:12 am »
Napalm it is not about bla bla bla u noob but about you homo picture. Playb was banned for his "lol" pic So stop crying bad kilgore is after you.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: September 05, 2014, 07:28:21 am »
Philosopher Jacky is here to save the day from everyones' ignorance.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: September 05, 2014, 07:29:52 am »
Cry more UV

UV_Napalm

« Reply #1289 on: September 05, 2014, 07:31:21 am »
Come to Reno right now 1x1 baby!