April 19, 2024, 08:55:01 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1677750 times)

BB.

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1260 on: September 01, 2014, 03:33:43 pm »
It's nice of you, because at first I thought you just want to cavil like most opponents do. :)

Yeah, I tried to make it look more like a comic strip. I made more pics than usually and had them from different angles, so I had a thought it may be cool to have some fun with them (I personally believe it's much better than just cutting screens to show more dead enemies and less players of yours or make a comic "you're alive, now you're dead oops" ;P). But it's not so easy to make a good "PvP comic" just from few screens, so as I said it's more like a preview for Triqua's movie (Power Armor Lottery) - in the footage you can see that the main background happened first (when you're still alive inside, before you run down to main entrance of Reno Arms, I'm standing on the other side of the wall taking pic :P), then Kuma7 went down from the ruins to the bulding and we finished him off, and then (the other two frames) Mexicans came.

Anyway, all these screens don't matter much to "random players", because only participants can fully understand circumstances of taking them. But I like the topic going on, it shows server is not dead and you can find there (if you want to of course) some really cool, big actions.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: September 02, 2014, 09:19:18 am »
i hope those videos help new players or those with no pvp experience to get a feeling for pvp and maybe from a faction or join the existing ones so we have more active pvp factions and such :)

for your pics maybe add some small text lines in each picture section so it is more obvious what happened? :)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: September 02, 2014, 12:32:43 pm »
"learn to play"
"dominated"
"outplayed"
"noobs"
"i fucked your mother"
"faggot"

*90% of our pvp chat

triqua

• View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: September 02, 2014, 12:54:26 pm »
we should determine the age average of ppl who writes this

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: September 02, 2014, 01:05:32 pm »
age, mentality or......faction?

triqua

• View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: September 02, 2014, 01:31:03 pm »
good point ;) btw i experienced most of the flaming while playing with uv *heat up discussion*

Enzo57

• View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: September 02, 2014, 04:23:44 pm »
"learn to play"
"dominated"
"outplayed"
"noobs"
"i fucked your mother"
"faggot"

*90% of our pvp chat

Thats why amboy is active, they play for troll and swarm.

About badboy screen, yes its very funny to see him camp in the room during his friends fight.
But, in amboys, they are a lot of guys who do that. Pompott, greasy, dsk, are trolling you when they swarm you at 10vs2 but when you encounter them 1vs1, they run so fast lol, or die like we call " a chicken".. Its fonline  ;D noobs will stay noobs  ;D

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: September 02, 2014, 04:29:35 pm »
What a piece of bullshit. ;D Who are you even? Some shity Mexican who dies like a chicken all the time, I guess. ;)

Enzo57

• View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: September 02, 2014, 04:48:33 pm »
Bullshit?? oh yeah  ;D :

Ohhhh you can not always run out   :-\ so bad  :-\

I LOVE IT

Now you will probably reply, but sadly, you cant give better screeen than 12vs me =(

Noooooob powaaaaaa 4vs1:

A little last... im sexy and i know it  ;D  i got a lot if you want some other!!

« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:03:31 pm by Enzo57 »

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: September 02, 2014, 04:52:51 pm »
"learn to play"
"dominated"
"outplayed"
"noobs"
"i fucked your mother"
"faggot"

*90% of of jacky's words
correction
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: September 02, 2014, 05:05:01 pm »
Ahh, Max Noob, I could have thought of that. Even though multiple accounts are disallowed. But you're probably too dumb to know that.

On these screens all are critical hit wins. So I guess you can win only if lucky. Btw, Bad_boy is not my character you moron.

Enzo57

• View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: September 02, 2014, 06:17:46 pm »
Ahh, Max Noob, I could have thought of that. Even though multiple accounts are disallowed. But you're probably too dumb to know that.

On these screens all are critical hit wins. So I guess you can win only if lucky. Btw, Bad_boy is not my character you moron.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Check that guys!! i post screeen where i crush amboys 1 vs1 or 1vs2 with combat armor, and you post what?? Cuted screens ! screens where i can see you in power armors with a lot of friends around you, and me alone dead in combat armor, thats what i say, you have no screeen where you kill me alone with regular stuff, what a lame you are so pathetic man haha i cant stop laugh  ;D ;D ;D Free power armor?? haha you have power armor right but i wear combat armor, i dont need all that shit to kill 1 guy! Man are you daryl brother or what??? haha

i dont see any critic here, except you critically missed  ;D

haha pathetic noob the difference betweeen you and me is that i can kill you with leather jacket but you need hpa and 3 friends min to kill me!

pS; yeah i use critical characters, not a wonder that i do critic!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 06:26:05 pm by Enzo57 »

Violencia

• View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: September 02, 2014, 06:22:50 pm »
You are completely weak and scared to fight against Ultra Violence. The proof was the last battle in Reno. You can expect seated for us there fags.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: September 02, 2014, 06:58:01 pm »
Yeah, right... When speaking about my cut screens - I killed you two times in a row 1v1, then you came in a Power Armor and just presented it (very kind of you) to me and dsk who joined me after I killed you 1vs1 again. Anyway, I didn't die that day from your hands even once. But you still claim you're a winner. Well... How is it living in your own, imaginary world?

If you're speaking about pathetic people the only one in this conversation is you, but you seem to be the only one who can't see that. Some just have too low IQ to understand some things, I guess, then I'll give you a small advice. Stop fooling yourself and get lost.

P.S. The only thing you crush may be your balls (if you have them) while wanking to pics you post.
P.P.S. "BadBoy critically missed and lost his next turn. Was hit (...). Was hit (...)." Yeah, really 'pro win'. ;D

Enzo57

• View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: September 02, 2014, 07:06:28 pm »
pathetic guy, pathetic answer =d and pathetic cuted screens ;D well its forum pvp stop waste my time.

double 1 hex blaaaaa