April 29, 2024, 05:38:28 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683264 times)

Rancor

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1200 on: August 18, 2014, 03:34:29 am »
on a side note once long time ago the term noob was short of newbie and they were people that needed guidance and help to learn 
                                .    .           .         .          .          .       .    .
                               .                 Once, in a galaxy . .   .
                                           far far away, Players
                                   shortened the term
                          newbie with n00b.        .          .
                        .             .                   .            .
  .                       .                       .    .       
FYI

n00b = one that Has no aptitude to grind for techical knowlege and skill, but still content in playing moderatly decent (Determinded)

newb= one that has not been active long enough to grind in order to learn sufficient skill and technical knowlege. (potentially the chosen one)

it's common sense to not overwrite one term with a viable usage with another term with an equally viable usage, for the means of shortening it, It would be as halfwitted a thing to do as it would be to bind spacebar with capslock.

sure this is the opinion of lowly "nessie" whatever that means

Loch ness monster aka nessie, aka "derp underling"

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:38:35 pm by Ranc »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: August 18, 2014, 11:42:11 am »
if 20 or 30 pve halfass players geared in mundane stuff just bunch up together will wipe anyone on their way Fonline is strength  in numbers.
Give me 9 finest pvp veterans of my choice and I can guarantee you that we would fuck up those 30 (or more) pvers with little to no effort. It would be like shooting NPCs, I've already experienced that.

As Acosta said, you need build, gear, training and experience. It's not that easy.
Agreed. We experienced it with Black Hearts lately. Bunch of noobs with decent gear is still just bunch of noobs.

KestreL

« Reply #1202 on: August 18, 2014, 01:35:25 pm »
Agreed. We experienced it with Black Hearts lately. Bunch of noobs with decent gear is still just bunch of noobs.

Yet you still dont come when we have 11 and u have 10... but in almost every fight we have atleast 2-3 blackhearts...  :-X

It takes one to know one.

Daryl

« Reply #1203 on: August 18, 2014, 01:43:07 pm »
Black hearts where just New to PvP that's all,  they Wernt noobs, now there much better pvpers and play good. Remember u was new to PvP badboy? And uv took u in teach u how to pvp? And the only reason your ok is because u have a build with implants without them u suck x

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 18, 2014, 02:19:37 pm »
Ladies put on your pants. I see here more pvp than in game.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 18, 2014, 03:23:28 pm »
Yet you still dont come when we have 11 and u have 10... but in almost every fight we have atleast 2-3 blackhearts...  :-X
Think first before saying something. You are usually more than us (+1 or +2 - in other case you barely go to any PvP except Reno) and we still have a lot of PvP together.
Second thing is about BH. Yeah, you have some of them in team. It doesn't change the fact it's really easy to beat 5 of them with 3 guys. If you are 15 they are your meatshields, that's all. You tell them what to do so they look like they had an idea about serious PvP.

Remember u was new to PvP badboy? And uv took u in teach u how to pvp? And the only reason your ok is because u have a build with implants without them u suck x
When I was new to PvP I had no idea about tactics, but I still played better than you do now. :D xoxo

KestreL

« Reply #1206 on: August 18, 2014, 04:02:09 pm »
they are your meatshields, that's all.

Personaly I like to call them action-point drainers. But they still fight and shoot a rocket, What else is there to do in PvP ? Inject stimpacks on-time and not rush when not ordered? Cuz thats the difference between n00b and pro. Other than hexing ofc.

but I still played better than you do now

Im not so sure about that, Daryl is pretty good, and I dont even know you and i played fonline for years. Played vs u in reno and u miss about 80% of ur 1hex atempts and only thing saving u is that 40hp from Nemeans. I dont mean to be judgemental but really...

On a side note, PvP is not just about Numbers, Its about skill. But from what I see BBS is skill+numbers so you gonna need to Up your game and put some real brainpower into them tactics.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:29:49 pm by Acosta »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: August 18, 2014, 04:35:08 pm »
You didn't play much PvP with BBS in this session, did you? I remember you making a comeback like a month or two ago.

There is much more to do in PvP than shooting a rocket that make a difference between a noob and a pro. If you don't have idea then I have some bad news for you.

Played vs u in reno and u miss about 80% of ur 1hex atempts and only thing saving u is that 40hp from Nemeans. I dont mean to be judgemental but really...
But really. You don't know what you are talking about or confuse people. With both things you said. Btw, in Reno, during the bigger fights, I just run towards you or Daryl and hex you with p90, you die. Easy, no effort, no skill needed really. :-X

P.S. If with the hexing thing you meant the fight we had with sneakers (my is really shity so it's even funny you had hard times) lately then it was only one attempt I failed and we were not fighting really because you were running around trying to get away from me till I got bored. :v
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:40:06 pm by BB. »

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: August 18, 2014, 04:55:05 pm »
Well, the truth is, you all suck at PvP. Uninstall pls.

KestreL

« Reply #1209 on: August 18, 2014, 05:02:12 pm »
You didn't play much PvP with BBS in this session, did you? I remember you making a comeback like a month or two ago.

If I wasnt playing with BBS I was playing against bbs. And you obviously don't know all my alts.

There is much more to do in PvP than shooting a rocket that make a difference between a noob and a pro.

Sorry to disapoint but all that time u spend practicing for PvP & warmups is pretty much useless when u are fighting same numbers. The difference in TC between a pro and a noob is so slight almost unnoticeable if the newb listens to the leader. (Good leader)

I just run towards you or Daryl and hex you with p90, you die. Easy, no effort, no skill needed really.

Hmmm.... Doubt it. I dont Remember ever dying by you. If I did then Kudos. my char doesnt die by p90 so easy... 83% DR isnt so easy to kill with a hex. but ok.

P.S. If with the hexing thing you meant the fight we had with sneakers

Oh yea I remmeber that one. It was when my sneaker was lvl 42, 242% sneak and low skill. Now its lvl 192. We should try that again.

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 18, 2014, 05:16:52 pm »
Uninstall pls.
Pistolero line, copyrighted ©

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: August 18, 2014, 05:36:30 pm »
you all suck at PvP
kirkor said :D lawl :D

Acosta, Kestrel or whatever you call yourself. Right, I don't know all your alts. In this season I saw you only (minding you is you) in the forums and ingame during TC or Reno PvPs first time two months ago as BBS. I'm aware these could have been your very first fights after brake, but I guess Acosta character is yours and that is who I hexed easily in Reno some time ago.
And yeah, there is a difference between a noob and a pro in TC. Huge, not slight. Minding getting good position, tanking by taking stims (or just taking them, because BH don't do it often, lol), focusing fire, hexing, using corners. But I know your main tactics in BBS are "rush when we are more" and "make a line and focus with snipers if we are less" so it may be hard for some of you to notice what individual skill is.

Oh yea I remmeber that one. It was when my sneaker was lvl 42, 242% sneak and low skill. Now its lvl 192. We should try that again.
That was three days ago. Btw, you said you don't want to be judgemental but you already judged me over one fight with shity sneaker (even though we had few in a row). lol

KestreL

« Reply #1212 on: August 18, 2014, 05:47:34 pm »
you already judged me over one fight with shity sneaker

I don't Judge. Atleast I try not to make it apparent.

know all your alts. In this season I saw you only (minding you is you) in the forums and ingame during TC or Reno PvPs first time two months ago as BBS. I'm aware these could have been your very first fights after brake, but I guess Acosta character is yours

Mommy Im famous!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 05:52:56 pm by Acosta »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: August 18, 2014, 05:47:45 pm »
Now I know why all ppl at TS laugh about badboy xD

Reno

• Supporter
    • View Profile