Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683277 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1050 on: July 22, 2014, 10:40:19 pm »
Alliance against BBS? Not the first one and not the last one. But I always love to see how other gangs lost their identity under temporary alliance flag. It's so pathethic. It only shows how weak enemies are. You heard that. Alliances are for weaklings.
Someone is shitty their pants. And you say alliances are for the weak, and what about BBS and black hearts?

You two were like an on/off couple, first on, then off, then on again, then idk what happened between you two.

Hypocrite , and who said we're allying?

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 22, 2014, 10:41:45 pm »
The storm is comming !
ally ? :D

Never !

Alliance against BBS? Not the first one and not the last one. But I always love to see how other gangs lost their identity under temporary alliance flag. It's so pathethic. It only shows how weak enemies are. You heard that. Alliances are for weaklings. So show me how many  frightened faces you can gather.

Skinny guy talking about how weak are allies. Slap with a stinky fish and take a look on your own faction status !
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 10:47:14 pm by playb0y »
The Hawks

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 22, 2014, 10:42:12 pm »
first true words by stalker, what a surprise.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 22, 2014, 10:43:57 pm »
oh, and wasn't the reason why BBS allied with black hearts cause they couldn't handle getting slaughtered by amboy dukes and mexicans (not together)

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 22, 2014, 10:45:05 pm »
I don't know any Black Hearts members. I see recruits with bloodlust in their eyes. I see BBS growing strong.
Bang Bang Smash

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 22, 2014, 10:47:51 pm »
I don't know any Black Hearts members.
Denial :)

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 22, 2014, 11:24:34 pm »
oh, and wasn't the reason why BBS allied with black hearts cause they couldn't handle getting slaughtered by amboy dukes and mexicans (not together)

...and again...and....again.....

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 22, 2014, 11:37:41 pm »

...and again...and....again.....
Explain please how I'm being a hypocrite

Napalm

« Reply #1058 on: July 22, 2014, 11:45:24 pm »
BBS are amazing!

A friend will create a server this weekend with the same FOnline Reloaded engine. I invite you to try to play there on different maps etc. If this really happens I will easily explain how to play. There will not have implants or special items. There you can get quick level talking to an npc and equipment too. If you are interested contact me. Will be like ghost town in 2238 if some guys remember.

No one is satisfied with that shit here. Manero is the biggest idiot in the history of FOnline. I'm not surprised by his message. It's just an idiot who breastfeed in cat. BBS made ​​several alliances in its history, dont forget. Today we had a decent battle in Reno, but they are in fact many. It seems that there is a factory. Saturday we had a good win against them. But the other day they multiplied like rats. And now they are much more. It seems that they called the mobile phone of cousins ​​and friends.

Anyway, my team has shown poor performance in pvps. And I failed at various times too. But well... http://i.imgur.com/87OG6bf.jpg

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 22, 2014, 11:47:41 pm »
BBS are amazing!

A friend will create a server this weekend with the same FOnline Reloaded engine. I invite you to try to play there on different maps etc. If this really happens I will easily explain how to play. There will not have implants or special items. There you can get quick level talking to an npc and equipment too. If you are interested contact me. Will be like ghost town in 2238 if some guys remember.

No one is satisfied with that shit here. Manero is the biggest idiot in the history of FOnline. I'm not surprised by his message. It's just an idiot who breastfeed in cat. BBS made ​​several alliances in its history, dont forget. Today we had a decent battle in Reno, but they are in fact many. It seems that there is a factory. Saturday we had a good win against them. But the other day they multiplied like rats. And now they are much more. It seems that they called the mobile phone of cousins ​​and friends.

Anyway, my team has shown poor performance in pvps. And I failed at various times too. But well... http://i.imgur.com/87OG6bf.jpg

Nice advertising, nerd.

Manero might be an idiot for all I care; he isn't the owner or administrator however so I don't see why do you give a flying fuck about him.

While I do strongly disagree with all those implants, Kilgore has promised that they will be either very very limited the next session or removed. So you won't really lure many players onto that.

manero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: July 22, 2014, 11:52:47 pm »
So long in FOnline community and you don't know how pvp works. God damn you have no freakin idea. You should be glad for me.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:55:16 pm by manero »
Bang Bang Smash

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 22, 2014, 11:53:57 pm »
Nice advertising, nerd.

Manero might be an idiot for all I care; he isn't the owner or administrator however so I don't see why do you give a flying fuck about him.

While I do strongly disagree with all those implants, Kilgore has promised that they will be either very very limited the next session or removed. So you won't really lure many players onto that.
oh my god, implants are what ruin PvP, I say he should just remove them completely, this the main reason why BBS are winning, everyone is implanted with an extra 40 HP which is just BS. if everyone had implants, we would be raping BBS

and manero please, you're just hiding behind your wall of tanks shooting the OP turbo plasma. and everyone knows how OP that shitty weapon is.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:57:11 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

manero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 22, 2014, 11:56:58 pm »
if everyone had implants, we would be raping BBS

If everyone would be STALKER here we would have kindergarden!

and manero please, you're just hiding behind your wall of tanks shooting the OP turbo plasma. and everyone knows how OP that shitty weapon is.

It's called discipline and I'm sure every tank in front of me feel much better with me on his back. Trust me, no matter if you like me or not.

But when it comes to Ultraviolence... i can't do nothing but smile  :) ;)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:02:22 am by manero »
Bang Bang Smash

Napalm

« Reply #1063 on: July 23, 2014, 12:01:30 am »
BBS are amazing!

Nice advertising, nerd.

Foda-se você também imbecil!

manero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: July 23, 2014, 12:30:52 am »

That blind hatred was your doom in that fight. You focused fire on me but that was wrong. My pistol had too short range to do anything. And than you failed.... typical mistakes.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:34:05 am by manero »
Bang Bang Smash