Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682953 times)

Play

• The Pistoleros
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1020 on: July 17, 2014, 11:09:32 pm »
As I know barneys plays with amboys. Yes I dont need a drama but what you are dooing is kinda shitty. Better make a videos. I rlly hope that you are not one of a leader burritos, bec. it looks like yes.
Yes, you left bec. nobody wanted play with you as I know. But I was surprised cause I was good with you.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:14:07 pm by Play »
You know whaat ?,,, Put it in your ass !

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: July 17, 2014, 11:09:39 pm »
The original shitposter strikes again.

At least we are making some actions here, just look we are in every screen. Even if we are outnumbered ... maybe we too should start trolling with sneakers and c4 when we dont have swarm?

And daryl cant you edit those huge screenshots you keep flooding? Cause we know u have some mad photoshop skills ....

Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:16:11 pm by C.H.A.R.L.I.E »

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: July 17, 2014, 11:15:19 pm »
You weak western dogs have nothing going for you! You will have a despicable death, like the rest of the western dogs. The air will be sweater onwards, it will be cleansed of disgusting western dog diseases!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:17:39 pm by blasma »
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Daryl

« Reply #1023 on: July 17, 2014, 11:17:41 pm »
As I know barneys plays with amboys. Yes I dont need a drama but what you are dooing is kinda shitty. Better make a videos. I rlly hope that you are not one of a leader burritos, bec. it looks like yes.
Yes, you left bec. nobody wanted play with you as I know. And that problem was not only in Pistoleros.

Actually I left because of armor king rageing all the time logging off, and everyone in teamspeak cry, Jacky Kelin are only guys who were normal,  and you playboy, I got no problem with you playboy I only posted screenshots of the battle.  then you went into defence mode, I'm not sure what the problem is like I said we win some we lose some who cares,  toMoro it might be different you win,  and for the whole week then after that you lose, it's the way it goes sometimes,  I only posted screens of our win ok we had 2 more guys,  fuck it man I'm not even arguing with you,  you all of a sudden come out with this bull just over stupied screens come on man

And u talking about swarming and that everyone does it even u. Like that time in Modoc because I kept killing u u came with 8 guys to kill me and payday haha was actually funny but fuck it
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:21:25 pm by Daryl »

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: July 17, 2014, 11:20:13 pm »

Sure .. after you tried to scam us with some story that teamspeak stole your money no one really wanted you around anymore. Then you tried to baserape ivic ...

Play

• The Pistoleros
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: July 17, 2014, 11:22:38 pm »
I agree daryl. Stop with this bullshit. Lets play the game. But I'm hungry. I would take some burrito  ;)

Daryl

« Reply #1026 on: July 17, 2014, 11:24:31 pm »
Ok armor king :)

I think that you should of been born a women man with all this drama u enjoy doing, and crying teamspeak and getting really emotional all the time really sence ative it's like you are on a constant period :) lol change your tampon dude

Daryl

« Reply #1027 on: July 17, 2014, 11:25:13 pm »
Pmsl at playboy maybe taccos

KestreL

« Reply #1028 on: July 17, 2014, 11:26:16 pm »
Swarms...

Why you guys care about swarm? You all act like you are all more skilled then others in PvP and the reason you lose is becuz enemys have +3 more then you. If this is so then what is skill good for if u always die to slightly more numbers ?

Stalker, your a big offender to this shit. Not saying this to provoke or be rude. But really guys. stop this rage. Its just a game, both factions are good in PvP I dont see why all the butthurt since server is gonna wipe in few days anyways.   

Daryl

« Reply #1029 on: July 17, 2014, 11:27:49 pm »
Agreed

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: July 17, 2014, 11:28:43 pm »
this forum pvp reminds me of youtube comments
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: July 17, 2014, 11:32:09 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOB   8)
omg you shitty russians, I'm surprised you can play on your potato computer.

what, FPS you get? 10? 5? omg just uninstall already

bing bing a wala wala bing bong

uninstall blasma, your worthless korean dog

Play

• The Pistoleros
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: July 17, 2014, 11:35:33 pm »
Swarms...

Why you guys care about swarm? You all act like you are all more skilled then others in PvP and the reason you lose is becuz enemys have +3 more then you. If this is so then what is skill good for if u always die to slightly more numbers ?

Stalker, your a big offender to this shit. Not saying this to provoke or be rude. But really guys. stop this rage. Its just a game, both factions are good in PvP I dont see why all the butthurt since server is gonna wipe in few days anyways.

I know where the problem is. We missed you and rancor :)

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:37:31 pm by Play »

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: July 17, 2014, 11:43:22 pm »

Dont forget guys, that we won most fights today.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: July 17, 2014, 11:55:56 pm »
Swarms...

You can't really do anything to kill more people other than c4, implants ruin shit because EVERYONE (majority of team) are 320 HP tanks with 90 DR and can't really do anything, especially if they're in power armor. This isn't like FO2 where 2 can take on 5, now I see why they don't have implants that give ridiculous damage resistance.

If you add the HP up of both factions daryls shitty screen for example.

Mexicans = 320 + 320 + 320  + 281 +286 + 286 + 191 + 245 = 2249 HP 5 with max DR

Pistoleros = 286 + 286 + 320 + 245 + 245 + 300 = 1682 HP idk what our DR but mine is 60

Explain to me kestrel how would that be a possible win

@ shitty russian, not sure what that was suppose to mean