• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1006 on: July 16, 2014, 07:31:16 pm »
Thank you BBS, we know we're that good , you have to bring swarm to kill us

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: July 16, 2014, 08:29:15 pm »
I wasn't here for a week and was so happy to see so much unread forum PvP.:D But then I realized most of it is just stupid butthurt or Manero posting 8vs5 screens. Oh men, level here dropped. :(

Lol u nooooob. It says on the screen that you are 7 in mumble, so dont lie. Check upper right corner. Meatshield. ;)
In Modoc you attacked us 4vs3 (Arsis, Berke, me) and lost two. Pinkie and Mayski showed up after the fight, while Armor King was running towards grid.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: July 17, 2014, 09:59:22 am »
we eat sand for breakfast
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: July 17, 2014, 10:48:39 am »
Thank you BBS, we know we're that good , you have to bring swarm to kill us

this is not my fault that your gang was solved, so stop crying.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: July 17, 2014, 11:17:16 am »
your gang was solved
If you refer to Amboys saying 'solved' then you need to know we feel fine. ;)

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: July 17, 2014, 03:59:09 pm »
Its really success when 2 times more enemies kill us, so i am really happy that you guys so proud when you kill us, so u have to post it immediately. ;)
NOOOOOOOOOOOB   8)

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: July 17, 2014, 05:17:09 pm »
bing bing a wala wala bing bong

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: July 17, 2014, 06:58:57 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOB   8)
omg you shitty russians, I'm surprised you can play on your potato computer.

what, FPS you get? 10? 5? omg just uninstall already

uninstall blasma, your worthless korean dog

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: July 17, 2014, 07:33:36 pm »
uninstall blasma, your worthless korean dog

Daryl

« Reply #1015 on: July 17, 2014, 10:31:54 pm »
playboy

man , seriously if you win fights you post screens, stalker makes vids of the fights he wins also, everyone makes screens.

the point of the screenshots is that we won thats all. chill out brother when u beat us post screens everyone knows that you win some then lose some, tomoro you prob kick our butts, then next we kick yours its how it goes, we only had 2 more guys not really that big of a deal.

stalker when u post vids do you get hard, no , everyone gloats and everyone posts screens its part of the game its pointless getting angry about it really,

Play

• The Pistoleros
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: July 17, 2014, 10:49:48 pm »
Look again on the pic. 9vs6. An behind our bags BBS.  There is not so much to explain. Look, you won,but how. Yes, it is not a big deal. I never posted there some pic. of pvp. For what. you want to show us how a fair game should looks like ? Once you are a winner once looser. That's the point. So do you think that I should post there 1000 of fights which I won ? no man, I am playing for a fun. I don't need a drama. It is all about skills,luck and nummbers. And yes pistoleros are back. We are not so numberous right now, but something still happen. We are not scared. I hope that all  old pistoleros will come back. Btw, you were in too. Dunno if you feel so bad that guys kicked you out bec. of your behavior. So pls keep calm and enjoy the game.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 10:52:44 pm by Play »
You know whaat ?,,, Put it in your ass !

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: July 17, 2014, 10:52:31 pm »
playboy

man , seriously if you win fights you post screens, stalker makes vids of the fights he wins also, everyone makes screens.

the point of the screenshots is that we won thats all. chill out brother when u beat us post screens everyone knows that you win some then lose some, tomoro you prob kick our butts, then next we kick yours its how it goes, we only had 2 more guys not really that big of a deal.

stalker when u post vids do you get hard, no , everyone gloats and everyone posts screens its part of the game its pointless getting angry about it really,
the difference between our screens/videos we have equal numbers or less.

while in yours, you always outnumber 3 or more and boast about it.

BBS post only the ones when we are around the same numbers, they don't really post when its 10 to 4, you guys do however and thats what makes you shitty mexicans.

Daryl

« Reply #1018 on: July 17, 2014, 10:57:10 pm »
ok thanks stalker for being so mature about things take care :)

Daryl

« Reply #1019 on: July 17, 2014, 10:58:41 pm »
Look again on the pic. 9vs6. An behind our bags BBS.  There is not so much to explain. Look, you won,but how. Yes, it is not a big deal. I never posted there some pic. of pvp. For what. you want to show us how a fair game should looks like ? Once you are a winner once looser. That's the point. So do you think that I should post there 1000 of fights which I won ? no man, I am playing for a fun. I don't need a drama. It is all about skills,luck and nummbers. And yes pistoleros are back. We are not so numberous right now, but something still happen. We are not scared. I hope that all  old pistoleros will come back. Btw, you were in too. Dunno if you feel so bad that guys kicked you out bec. of your behavior. So pls keep calm and enjoy the game.

your saying u dont want drama so why are you whineing about my screenshots dude :S

and if u look at my last screen you guys where 7 :) i was never kicked either lol i left :) and yes lets enjoy the game and stop whineing over screenshots that where made :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:02:48 pm by Daryl »