• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #976 on: July 14, 2014, 04:40:37 pm »
We have a lot ^ ^

Daryl

« Reply #977 on: July 14, 2014, 09:28:16 pm »
To adams,  the guy who is very scary

My comment to the whole thing the thing I mention I think you don't understand it that we'll because the way you understand English must be very small,

so let me break it down for you.

its a sarcastic comments basically saying that people actually do things instead of playing fonline reloaded for example meeting girls, work, family,  sports,  drinking socializing with friends going outdoors when it's warm and not staying in and having white pale skin! One of the Amboy guys mention that to get implants to farm in the night when no1 is online and my reply basically ment to cut the long story short people don't have time in the nights because they have real life stuff to deal with. Not once did I say I was king or try to act like it. I think you should learn English saracism before even replying or commenting back :) xxx peace

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: July 14, 2014, 09:39:19 pm »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: July 14, 2014, 10:10:50 pm »

nice actions in bh :P
SURE IS FUN FIGHTING 320 HP TANKS WITH 99 DR OHOHOHOH THE FUn

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: July 14, 2014, 10:33:27 pm »
To adams,  the guy who is very scary

My comment to the whole thing the thing I mention I think you don't understand it that we'll because the way you understand English must be very small,

so let me break it down for you.

its a sarcastic comments basically saying that people actually do things instead of playing fonline reloaded for example meeting girls, work, family,  sports,  drinking socializing with friends going outdoors when it's warm and not staying in and having white pale skin! One of the Amboy guys mention that to get implants to farm in the night when no1 is online and my reply basically ment to cut the long story short people don't have time in the nights because they have real life stuff to deal with. Not once did I say I was king or try to act like it. I think you should learn English saracism before even replying or commenting back :) xxx peace

So you was being sarcastic with that sexing real fucking girls stuff,now it all makes sense l always knew gamers dont have real fucking girlfriends so i was all like "whats wrong with this guy does he actually have a girlfriend?" but then you explained its actually called english sarcasm,good to know,thanks pal! xxx peace

I think you missed the entire point. I couldn't possibly give any less of a whore's turd about implants. The point of me saying that was to see how many negative responses I could get. Looks like YOU fail to comprehend.
Yeah sorry my long distance mind reading ability was kinda sketchy yesterday.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 10:40:18 pm by Adams »

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #981 on: July 14, 2014, 10:50:24 pm »

Lol Kiszon doesn't give any fuck about Daryls and Gimpers butthruts, he just breaks it down and shows us breaking news :D

BTW you will understand why we lost this action so fast and so easy, in few days, I hope.

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 14, 2014, 10:50:34 pm »

crying because you lost ?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: July 15, 2014, 02:06:13 am »

Hohohohooo!!! It gives me a boner to see your jimmies in such a rustled state.

Yeah sorry my long distance mind reading ability was kinda sketchy yesterday.

Oh it's no problem. Maybe try getting some fresh air and natural sunlight to clear your mind. Wait, you DO know what natural sunlight is, right?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 15, 2014, 02:19:49 am »
Hohohohooo!!! It gives me a boner to see your jimmies in such a rustled state.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 15, 2014, 02:55:12 am »
STALKER's face is supremely gay. DOMINATED, OUTPLAYED. I'm total master of the forum pvp, don't mess with me!
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 15, 2014, 03:14:20 am »
STALKER's face is supremely gay. DOMINATED, OUTPLAYED. I'm total master of the forum pvp, don't mess with me!
go eat a dog blasma :P

Daryl

« Reply #987 on: July 15, 2014, 06:12:33 am »
To adams wow you really are thick ain't ya! Haha I hate it when the big bad wolf replays he's so scary and hurts my feelings,  you make me not wanna play this game anymore because of you wise words!  Aww nooo Adams is cyber bullying me :(:(:(:( what am I gonna do! Pmsl.

Man be carefull when u go outside the sun might hurt your skin xxx it's challed day light

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: July 15, 2014, 06:51:34 am »
Is Adams the 30 year old who still mooches off his parents?

Or is it half of BBS faction?

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 15, 2014, 08:56:06 am »
BTW you will understand why we lost this action so fast and so easy, in few days, I hope.

Are you going to quit this server?
Bang Bang Smash