Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683272 times)

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #960 on: July 13, 2014, 11:17:43 pm »

2 weeks? It took me close to 2 months just to get ONE neamean..... Sounds like someone had inside help.... *cough admins cough*
*cough greedy jews amongst the faction of yours cough*

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #961 on: July 13, 2014, 11:51:01 pm »
And what's wrong about that? It took me 2 weeks to collect all intersting implants. Why not to use them?
2 weeks? It took me close to 2 months just to get ONE neamean..... Sounds like someone had inside help.... *cough admins cough*

Yes! Admins help them ! They have over9000 implants each !!!!1111
 ::)
I got all my implants within one month and added to this, 12 SPECIAL implants and 1 Phoenix, 1 Dermal and 1 Nemean.

Triqua, who played with UV, got all implants in two weeks.

There are only solutions possible:
1. BBS get help from admins
2. You are a fucking noob that doesn't know how to pvp and loot a locker just had badluck =/.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: July 13, 2014, 11:54:51 pm »
Hehehe come on you are crying so much about implants. I have only one alt with 3implants and you just cry and cry rye have 12 or more.

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: July 14, 2014, 12:52:02 am »
Sheez this thread is really turning into shit.

Besides that, yesterday I've logged on and went to New Reno with my shitty ass EW build that has 170 HP, I've encountered two people, both had 320 HP, one had BG Burster second had SG Burster. I've managed to cripple both of them, including blinded, crippled arm n' that. Because they had 320 HP, I couldn't deal enough damage from my crits to kill them as they kept healing.

Kinda shit lone-PvP.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: July 14, 2014, 01:59:12 am »
..... Sounds like someone had inside help.... *cough admins cough*

manero rage
Adams whine
Urukhai tries to make a point and fails
Jacky butthurt

SUCCESS

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: July 14, 2014, 08:04:18 am »
yes I am so mad ;(

now please have a look what I think about it:

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #966 on: July 14, 2014, 08:15:12 am »
It turned you into a raging gay man?
#rawhide on ForestNet

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: July 14, 2014, 08:22:56 am »
masked avenger

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 14, 2014, 08:59:33 am »
Public server log please.

Besides that, yesterday I've logged on and went to New Reno with my shitty ass EW build that has 170 HP, I've encountered two people, both had 320 HP, one had BG Burster second had SG Burster. I've managed to cripple both of them, including blinded, crippled arm n' that. Because they had 320 HP, I couldn't deal enough damage from my crits to kill them as they kept healing.

Kinda shit lone-PvP.
You can't really do anything against a 329 HP person, he'll just spam ss and wait till your clip is empty.
And what's wrong about that? It took me 2 weeks to collect all intersting implants. Why not to use them?

I got all my implants within one month and added to this, 12 SPECIAL implants and 1 Phoenix, 1 Dermal and 1 Nemean.

2. You are a fucking noob that doesn't know how to pvp and loot a locker just had badluck =/.

Whaaaaaaat

All this time I've PvP and still hadn't even seen a nemean or dermal implant.

I still wonder how lone players get them, wtf

Dat sum bullshit

Also its possible,  in one of docans videos a BBS guy had blackheart (GM) tagged, geez I wonder why he's the only one

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: July 14, 2014, 10:32:39 am »
oh come on. Everyone know gm dont abuse their powers in game.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: July 14, 2014, 10:46:08 am »
Public server log please.

Kinda shit lone-PvP.
You can't really do anything against a 329 HP person, he'll just spam ss and wait till your clip is empty.

Whaaaaaaat

All this time I've PvP and still hadn't even seen a nemean or dermal implant.

I still wonder how lone players get them, wtf

Dat sum bullshit

Also its possible,  in one of docans videos a BBS guy had blackheart (GM) tagged, geez I wonder why he's the only one

ui it was missing my text somehow :D just farm nr/wh locker at night and you can get anything you want.. ANYTHING
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 11:22:02 am by triqua »

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 14, 2014, 11:21:16 am »
nice topic, funny to ready
maybe i should start playing here to join forum/game pvp
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Daryl

« Reply #972 on: July 14, 2014, 11:38:38 am »
Some people have life's,  and have sex I don't mean wanking or fucking you pc I mean with real girls yes real fucking girls :D to go farming in the night time!

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: July 14, 2014, 11:41:04 am »
adams whine

SUCCESS

ive got nothing to whine about..really,i just explained to you why you cant get your hands on the implants but seems like you fail to comprehend.

Kinda shit lone-PvP.

And what did you expect? Killing everyone with your shitty ass 170hp ew crippler?:D Everybody knows the full tank build is the only viable option.

Some people have life's,  and have sex I don't mean wanking or fucking you pc I mean with real girls yes real fucking girls :D to go farming in the night time!
Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 11:49:22 am by Adams »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: July 14, 2014, 04:02:20 pm »
ive got nothing to whine about..really,i just explained to you why you cant get your hands on the implants but seems like you fail to comprehend.

I think you missed the entire point. I couldn't possibly give any less of a whore's turd about implants. The point of me saying that was to see how many negative responses I could get. Looks like YOU fail to comprehend.