April 29, 2024, 10:23:19 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683615 times)

BB.

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #855 on: June 19, 2014, 11:42:45 pm »
If you haven't noticed by now, most of what you're saying is just bullshit no one cares about, so stop talking to me when I have a convo with others, smartass. lol, kids these days.

Yeah, exactly, negro.

Napalm

« Reply #856 on: June 20, 2014, 12:43:02 am »
I want to wipe! I want to see new faces and an attractive server attracting new players. And with conditions to keep them here. Where are the Black Hearts? Does anyone remember them? Probably C4 and shit in the hands of the big factions withdrew them here. This is proof of the shit we got here. I'll keep playing and using what we have achieved so far. About the issues that make me rage, we'll get around like we always did before. For every problem have solution. But it was necessary to say here, exposing the community to what happens on the battle field. The shame is that some players on this server. Keep having fun fighting like rats and converting the excellent pvp condition into shit.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #857 on: June 20, 2014, 12:56:48 am »
Well pvp is pretty much shit all the time now... hardly any good figths. Everybody has too much shit to even care... I could die 200X without even having to craft anything.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #858 on: June 20, 2014, 01:13:58 am »
Where are the Black Hearts? Does anyone remember them? Probably C4 and shit in the hands of the big factions withdrew them here.
They tried to take our city late at night yesterday. They are still somewhere around, but let's be honest - they are not really good players with shity builds. It takes three of us to kill ten of them. Without C4 or even specials. And it's not about our domination over their lack of expierience - they had many chances to learn (f.e. playing with BBS) but still make stupid tactical mistakes like fighting in the open spaces with close range chars or taking <50% stuff to PvP.

Of course we all hope everything about PvP changes with the wipe and we're all waiting for it.

Napalm

« Reply #859 on: June 20, 2014, 01:56:26 am »
They are very bad, but I think the situation is very critical for any newbie at this time. Sometime before the gulf between players was defined only between good equipment, real pvp experience, and good builds. But the items were equal and accessible to all. So you went to a fight and the most you found was avengers, snipers, rockets etc ... Beginners effort would achieve with these devices if they want. Good builds and pvp experience would be a natural process to any faction. So the challenge for novices was bearable.

But see now, implants, motion sensor, speciais items, c4...come on. Veterans using these items leave no room for beginners. The gulf this much larger and nobody cared about it really until now. This is a very negative point here. So we are always the same. Few players like you Bad Boy, endured alone. I remember when I invited you to join the UV. Before you walked alone, and things did not look easy for you. The filter is increasingly hard. I think the hardness of this game is an interesting point too. But I think we should balance conditions to produce pvp. So let's keep it alive and fresh.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #860 on: June 20, 2014, 10:30:20 am »
But see now, implants, motion sensor, speciais items, c4...come on. Veterans using these items leave no room for beginners.
Yeah, I know. But you know that actually term "special" or "rare" is no longer accurate. Maybe only implants for out-faction players are still not accessible (but to be honest I got 3 from NR locker). It's because of broken economy (too much caps in the world), which can be only repaired with wipe. Motion sensors spawn at some traders and you can buy them 5k each, C4 are cheap because you can buy a mine and have more resources than you need (people use it mostly because they are bored and want to watch some explosions), specials spawn at the lockers or you can buy them on forums (I had tons of special stuff before I even started to do TC - so much I still haven't used it all, lol).

Before I joined UV I was a loner. But it doesn't mean I was screwed. Yes, I've been doing more TB than RT, but despite the fact not doing TCs, I just had to avoid bigger groups of players (3vs1 is usually a known score). You know, westland is harsh. ;) So basically if you're a player that knows "what's going on" you'll always survive. Some guys are just noobs who don't and they leave the server even quicker than they die. :/

It's hard to keep it fresh when anyone can take one of his 20 bozar/HPA sets to take revenge on the guy who killed him while getting another bozar from the locker OR lvl up new char to lvl 50 in 3 hours.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #861 on: June 20, 2014, 02:02:46 pm »
Wipe will be good for new players

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: June 20, 2014, 03:48:14 pm »
With the economy in such a bad state, I think that even a wipe wont fix it all at once. It's so out-of-whack that some times you don't even realize when something is wrong. Sometimes I forget that PA is supposed to be rare. Hopefully the main focus for the wipe is balancing the economy. In turn, it will balance other things such as PvP.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: June 20, 2014, 09:15:10 pm »
Wow! After today, I totally lost all respect for the Amboys. We were 5 and they were 7. We were taking Broken Hills camping out in the general store, and all of a sudden I see C4 appearing on the outside walls... Literally more then 10 C4.... You guys are so pathetic, can't even fight us without your explosives. I hope you actually learn real tactics after the wipe when C4 wont be so OP. I'll be looking forward to you cowards running like chickens without heads, when you have no C4 to protect yourselves.

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: June 20, 2014, 10:00:48 pm »
Wow! After today, I totally lost all respect for the Amboys. We were 5 and they were 7. We were taking Broken Hills camping out in the general store, and all of a sudden I see C4 appearing on the outside walls... Literally more then 10 C4.... You guys are so pathetic, can't even fight us without your explosives. I hope you actually learn real tactics after the wipe when C4 wont be so OP. I'll be looking forward to you cowards running like chickens without heads, when you have no C4 to protect yourselves.

Who cares about Gimpers respect to amboys. STFU and go better play hello kitty online or keep crying bef. your PC.
The Hawks

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: June 20, 2014, 10:12:34 pm »
Youre right they play like pussies but thats a well known fact.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: June 20, 2014, 10:13:12 pm »
Who cares about Gimpers respect to amboys. STFU and go better play hello kitty online or keep crying bef. your PC.
Was that English? If your going to try to insult, please do it to where I can understand what your trying to say. I could eat alphabet soup and poop a better sentence then that...

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: June 20, 2014, 10:15:11 pm »
Was that English? If your going to try to insult, please do it to where I can understand what your trying to say. I could eat alphabet soup and poop a better sentence then that...

Do it ! now
The Hawks

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: June 20, 2014, 10:19:43 pm »
I used my last can of soup making a better sentence for Triqua.

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: June 20, 2014, 10:23:58 pm »
The Hawks