Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683240 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #810 on: June 18, 2014, 08:33:16 pm »
Learn something, dumbass. :) http://www.thefreedictionary.com/percipient

*Sigh* we can't all be English experts like you nerds...... so sorry that I confused a noun with an adjective. But it makes me feel important when you go through all that trouble just to prove me wrong  ;)

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 18, 2014, 09:15:36 pm »
But it makes me feel important
I guess you just need a feeling of being important all the time. You're trying to be smarter than everyone even when you're not, kid.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 18, 2014, 09:34:15 pm »
You are the most ridiculous faction of the wasteland! Need c4 and kill the npc town control. Should really be horrible to play on the team of you. Blasma how you tolerate to play with this group of homosexuals? Behind the scenes of the operations you must be the most ridiculous situation, fags "c4, wait like fags inside". Faction of retards who left the Russians in second place! YOU WAS MANY THEN US IN REDDING RIGHT NOW, FUCKIN FAGS! Everyone with normal gear. Fuck you lot of kurwas and pedal! GAYBOYS!

i thing you pointed out very well why blasma isnt with you any longer and why
uv isnt respected among factions who take part in tc on this server ^^

i hope there is some sarcasm or irony in your words napalm, otherwise i must say i would be somehow really disappointed of you

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #813 on: June 18, 2014, 10:04:45 pm »
the only person i'd say is very homosexual is stalker
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Napalm

« Reply #814 on: June 18, 2014, 10:06:38 pm »

i hope there is some sarcasm or irony in your words napalm, otherwise i must say i would be somehow really disappointed of you

You drank in our source and teamed with the biggest bastards. Die moron traitor. You are a kid who only had interest in tc items and commercializing them for our members. Fuckin scum! Stay with your implants and c4 inside some building, fuck you!

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: June 18, 2014, 10:18:49 pm »
so no hope for you.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 18, 2014, 10:38:16 pm »
man, stalker is scum, he always talks about how gay ingame he is, fuk him!!!11
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #817 on: June 18, 2014, 10:42:36 pm »

You drank in our source and teamed with the biggest bastards. Die moron traitor. You are a kid who only had interest in tc items and commercializing them for our members. Fuckin scum! Stay with your implants and c4 inside some building, fuck you!

... You were taking the town, and you were 8!
But then 20 of us, all fully implanted HPA bozar or pulse rifle, came inside and started camping with c4! You killed 15 of our guys but we had 30 followers filled with c4 as well! And you died swarmed by c4 running bombs =(

Napalm

« Reply #818 on: June 18, 2014, 10:53:49 pm »
man, stalker is scum, he always talks about how gay ingame he is, fuk him!!!11

Come back Blasma come on!

Napalm

« Reply #819 on: June 18, 2014, 11:08:00 pm »
... You were taking the town, and you were 8!
But then 20 of us, all fully implanted HPA bozar or pulse rifle, came inside and started camping with c4! You killed 15 of our guys but we had 30 followers filled with c4 as well! And you died swarmed by c4 running bombs =(

This is an example of irony used by children.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 19, 2014, 12:21:34 am »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #821 on: June 19, 2014, 01:03:10 am »
Oh such great hypocrisy and irony:

I have alot of respect to napalm and the ultra violence people say we are always playing serious when actually this faction is prob the most fun I've ever been in there is no rageing, when we lose we laugh and joke about it at the end of the day it s a game,  wen we win we laugh. This faction has good members good bunch off guys who all play fair, I think joining this faction will actually help alot of players to play this game for fun again and stop taking everything so serious. We have good actions we got great pvp leaders, I know I troll sometimes over the forum and do some bullshit but it's a game at the end of the day people need to stop taking it so serious lol this is the best faction I been in to be honest so if your interested in joining and actually having fun with the game send napalm and dendito a message you won't regret it :)

Actually Napalm is the most rage quitter player I have seen on this server... Always off when losing and even quitting TS channel because hes mad.

And also this :
You are the most ridiculous faction of the wasteland! Need c4 and kill the npc town control. Should really be horrible to play on the team of you. Blasma how you tolerate to play with this group of homosexuals? Behind the scenes of the operations you must be the most ridiculous situation, fags "c4, wait like fags inside". Faction of retards who left the Russians in second place! YOU WAS MANY THEN US IN REDDING RIGHT NOW, FUCKIN FAGS! Everyone with normal gear. Fuck you lot of kurwas and pedal! GAYBOYS!

At the end of the day its a game like Daryl said...

And I thought :

Amen Daryl  ;D. We win some and we lose some but in the end we always laugh and have fun, no matter what the outcome of the battle is. This faction is great because we have many people from many different countries and we all get along great (mostly  ;D) We learn how to work and fight together. Like Daryl said, this is definitely the funnest faction I've ever been in.

We may not be the best in PvP, but we are slowly stepping up. We DO take PvP seriously, but not so seriously to make it a chore. If you are interested in having a good time with this server pre/post wipe, The Ultra Violence is definitely the right faction for you. I'm looking forward to seeing new players in our actions.

But if you are not taking part in all the TC actions that are made then :

Also, let us make something clear, UV has taken as many town as Amboy since they exist and must have had at least as much if not more implants and shit from tc lockers, I cant understand why you don't have as many implants as anyone else.

Amboys is using C4, BBS are using C4 and UV are using C4 and yet you are the only ones I see complaining about it.

I think using massive c4 is not great, as it's not great to take cities when nobody is online, but it exists so why not do it?

Now use Daryl's advice and take it less seriously...

BTW Napalm I was the one "commercializing" the shits on TS server and I sold a shit load of ressources (mostly HQ ressources) for almost nothing to help some guys. I dont understand why you're so buthurt about it since I was only trying to help and only doing trades within the faction...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:06:07 am by Barneys »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 19, 2014, 01:24:23 am »
But it makes me feel important
I guess you just need a feeling of being important all the time. You're trying to be smarter than everyone even when you're not, kid.

;D

Napalm

« Reply #823 on: June 19, 2014, 01:46:18 am »
Doll,

I am playing fullscreen everytime and I leave the game to check people online at teamspeak and to said "change channel ready 02 if u are ready". So fuck you idiot, I never rage quite.

Dude, you had a real fight outside sheriff today at Redding before fags stay inside sheriff using c4 and killing sheriff everytime. Beautiful fag tactics. And you was many then us...was ridiculous. I need to say it here because always your members try to tarnish our image. And you are the biggest idiots on this server. Deserve to win the retarded trophy.

Fuck you all. This is not just an ordinary game. The massive involvement of time here. If I was playing fallout tactics with you I would not discuss anything. Fallout Tactics is extremely well thought out for the variety of items there. Here there is major flaw with using c4 and stuff.

You using c4 at spawn can kill a group of 8-10 players. I'll just watch an explosion after the loading screen. How will you play a game if you can not even get into the damn town? If you have no chance? If you can not catch the fight against the enemy? This is ridiculous and should be revised. The quality of the fighting fell far with the mass inclusion of c4 and the damage it produces. And you kill the npc we need to talk to take the city. I think you are a weak debiloides to do it. And Ivic another day "dont take cities when we have no conditions to defende". Wtf??? I playing this shit game in my timezone. I need say the same shit to russians? They play everytime against nobody and they take all cities too. Already the enough. This game is turning into shit again, because some stupid guys create stupid things. Well, I can begin to imitate you. But I have no desire.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 19, 2014, 02:45:44 am »
I totally agree. If we used Amboys tactics with C4, we would also win every time. We choose not to use C4 because it is game-breaking and cheap. It makes PvP not even fun. If anyone deserves disrespect, it's the Amboy Dukes because you can't even fight your own battle. You need C4 to take out the enemies when they spawn. You all are too afraid to see the results if you fight fair, without abusing the OP-ness of C4. Fight your own battle you cowards, and then let's see who has bragging rights.

But if you are not taking part in all the TC actions that are made then :

Unlike SOME people.... *cough* Barneys *cough* ... I actually have a real life and cannot spend 24/7 on a video game. So sorry I can't always be there to see you guys bomb C4 all over the place.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:14:28 am by Gimper »