more fuel to the fire.. ;)

UV lose:
"damn fuckn special items and motion sensor, rage, some afk"

Tad lose:
"okay fail action, regear and prepare on wm"

Napalm

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #766 on: June 11, 2014, 03:00:38 pm »
Dude.... if u lose with 7 guys, fags using c4, 2x with PA and probably sneak with fast relog (Mayski is playing again) against 6, maybe you should try hinkley, not Reno.

Napalm

« Reply #767 on: June 11, 2014, 03:04:59 pm »

Tad lose:
"okay fail action, regear and prepare on wm"

Tad lose:
"okay fail action, regear and prepare on wm with more chars to do fast relog and more c4 too"

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 11, 2014, 04:39:31 pm »
Tad lose:
"okay fail action, regear and prepare on wm with more chars to do fast relog and more c4 too"

Haha yeah exactly! C4 is the cheapest and most OP item in the game.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 11, 2014, 05:14:41 pm »
UV are typical gypsies: playing for lewt, camping New Reno locker 24/7 and not comming to TC (cause you can retake towns at 3-4am, right?).
Oh, and your looting during a fight became legendary.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 11, 2014, 05:35:52 pm »
UV are typical gypsies: playing for lewt, camping New Reno locker 24/7 and not comming to TC (cause you can retake towns at 3-4am, right?).
what are you talking about? check your pipboy man. we have ppl at reno 24/7 becouse of some members timezones.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 11, 2014, 05:36:16 pm »

.... said the fastest looter in the wasteland

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 11, 2014, 05:47:06 pm »
Amboys rely on C4 and fast-relogs to win their battles and BBS relies on their implants and high-teir weaponry. Honestly, I think if everyone in UV had full implants like BBS and Amboys, we would win every time.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 11, 2014, 05:50:39 pm »
at least more uv than amboy players got banned in the past time :P and it is not all about implants.. but i dont want to argue ;)

Napalm

« Reply #774 on: June 11, 2014, 06:23:07 pm »

What? Can you speak louder? The shooting of my Gauss rifle sang too high today in Modoc while your brains were hitting the ground: http://youtu.be/IL5CPN6Qgc8

I disapprove many things on this server. But I keep playing and playing the same server as you. As I said before, who is in daily pvp knows the truth.

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 11, 2014, 06:41:39 pm »
5 Ultra Violence vs 6 BBS - Modoc

http://youtu.be/IL5CPN6Qgc8

we had bad info ;/

Napalm

« Reply #776 on: June 11, 2014, 07:29:26 pm »
About Reno swarm, well sometimes we are too many like any faction. But... if u enter is because you want try a rambo action to show here after action "4 BBS vs 10 XX". You have sneak and good informations everytime! Rambo action is a fuckin good risk.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 12, 2014, 10:25:35 am »
What? Can you speak louder? The shooting of my Gauss rifle sang too high today in Modoc while your brains were hitting the ground: http://youtu.be/IL5CPN6Qgc8
Well, I dunno man, I wasn't there. Whenever I see you in game at the other end of my gun, you do even louder "splat, splat, splat" and before you hit the ground you ragequit.

I disapprove many things on this server. But I keep playing and playing the same server as you. As I said before, who is in daily pvp knows the truth.
I told you the truth. Yesterday you were camping New Reno, using C4 on every possible spawn there is. If you wanted PvP, you wouldn't do that shit, unless you are pussy.
But we kicked your ass anyway, so...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 10:27:56 am by Kirkor »

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #778 on: June 12, 2014, 10:45:47 am »
Well, I dunno man, I wasn't there. Whenever I see you in game at the other end of my gun, you do even louder "splat, splat, splat" and before you hit the ground you ragequit.

I told you the truth. Yesterday you were camping New Reno, using C4 on every possible spawn there is. If you wanted PvP, you wouldn't do that shit, unless you are pussy.
But we kicked your ass anyway, so...

Lol, I've been reading all this Ultra Violent Butthurt for some days. From your words, BBS are OP because they all have implants and good gear and Amboys can only fight with c4 (and we are using it pretty well cuz we caused the mosts deaths with it).

So you mean now that only UV knows the "true" pvp :D.
Lolz ok, so yesterday when BBS fucked you up in BH why didn't you come to Modoc ?

And you had there Napalm too.
You stay on WM over Reno? Why ?

Oh, I forgot, you can take the town during the night. And to night, for those who love footbal, Mexico gonna play against Cameroun. So you will watch it and camp afk a TC :D

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 12, 2014, 12:09:57 pm »
You stay on WM over Reno? Why ?
Dude, there is awesome lewt and you don't have to fight in NR that much, cause no one cares abut that shit anymore =]
And when you put C4s on all spawns... whew, free stuff everywhere!

I was spying UV teamspeak one day and recorded them. That's what I've heard: