Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683563 times)

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #585 on: May 07, 2014, 12:09:14 am »
Sometimes karma just reward good players and punish dirty cheater, thx for dying with map of u tents, thx for corvega/implants/vidicator and all other shit we got from UV ...

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 07, 2014, 12:25:14 am »
Sometimes karma just reward good players and punish dirty cheater, thx for dying with map of u tents, thx for corvega/implants/vidicator and all other shit we got from UV ...
Good players? you are funny. the 2 guys that you stole stuff from today left the game, have fun running around reno fighting bluesuits. I dont care about you, dont even know who you are but some guys on your team were playing with us a month ago and they seemed to be nice ppl but they proved to be douches just like you.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 07, 2014, 12:27:33 am »
Good players? you are funny. the 2 guys that you stole stuff from today left the game, have fun running around reno fighting bluesuits. I dont care about you, dont even know who you are but some guys on your team were playing with us a month ago and they seemed to be nice ppl but they proved to be douches just like you.
RAGE QUITTERS!!!!!

NOOOOBSSSS

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 07, 2014, 12:32:36 am »
RAGE QUITTERS!!!!!

NOOOOBSSSS
Stalker please, you called us shitty mexicans and all this things you do for 6 months and then you strated criying couse you were alone and came to play with us, please dont embarrass yourself anymore.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 07, 2014, 12:43:40 am »
Stalker please, you called us shitty mexicans and all this things you do for 6 months and then you strated criying couse you were alone and came to play with us, please dont embarrass yourself anymore.
Reason why I call you shitty mexicans cause it takes 4 or 6 of you to kill one guy

I kill one of your guys, they come back with swarm, for only one guy, what kind of shit is that?

and I only joined cause I wanted to PvP and only option was to join UV but I left now that my old gang is back as Amboys. pfft..also marguax ASKED me to join yuo guys

and embarrass myself? bitch please, I'm not the one that fast relogs when they lose HPA + Vindicator. oh, thanks for the double loot that day. never forget

Just do us all a favor and uninstall, please, just uninstall
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:50:10 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 07, 2014, 12:44:56 am »
What ! Not our fault if your guys run in new Reno with map of their tents !

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 07, 2014, 12:53:52 am »
What ! Not our fault if your guys run in new Reno with map of their tents !
Im not blaming you for being a douche, like i said, i dont know who you are. its just those ppl that i thought they were cool that bothered me.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 07, 2014, 02:08:07 am »
Karma don't make difference, as ffor blasma all in the same bag UV get punished for bad behaviour !

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 07, 2014, 02:09:54 am »
Karma don't make difference, as ffor blasma all in the same bag UV get punished for bad behaviour !

You duel logged/fast re-logged too you faggot.....Even with my proof, I bet you and your butt-buddy bad-boy will not get banned.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 07, 2014, 02:13:59 am »
Why should we? Fastrelog is only disallowed when it leads to gaining the advantage in PvP.

Go to school, Gimper.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 07, 2014, 02:17:38 am »
Why should we? Fastrelog is only disallowed when it leads to gaining the advantage in PvP.

Go to school, Gimper.

Yeah and you tried to gain the advantage, but failed miserably. Proof? Okay here.

don t be stupid gimper we never makes fast relog, we fast reloged one fight to make UV quit not for abuse some player, we never fast relog in other fair fights, so stop bla bla u fast reloged, doing this we made good things for all server and other player whom not have the power to make UV cheater quit...

Cheat to make cheaters quit? Sounds like retarded tactics if you ask me... Don't Pm me please, if you wanna talk go to PvP thread.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 07, 2014, 08:36:00 am »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 07, 2014, 07:23:01 pm »
So, seeing how my post about dskpnk and bad boy duel logging got removed, I wonder if they got banned?

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 07, 2014, 07:51:30 pm »
Fastreloging and no, we won't so gtfo. Learn the rules.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 07, 2014, 09:24:40 pm »
So, seeing how my post about dskpnk and bad boy duel logging got removed, I wonder if they got banned?

Make a proper report and they will be. Thread inside Thunderdome, containing one screenshot is not a proper report.