Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683536 times)

Itux

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #390 on: March 20, 2014, 08:52:17 pm »
Seki fail build ;)
ehm this topic is about pvp screens and movies, not about talking shits about other players and their builds

its perfect groin sniper build but groin was nerfed so im shoting eyes/hands, sometimes bursting with pancor in NR because its shitty close range only location bad for snipers

perks : more crit, even more crit, sharpshooter, better criticals, lifegiver, 2x action boy, brof + all support perks and implants
traits : small frame, loner (sniper usually dont have enough special points for bonehead, i like leveling and hate using followers thats why loner)
special :
ST : 1 (1 + 1 implant - 2 jet)
PE : 9 (7 + 1 implant + 1 cigs [sharpshooter 11])
EN : 10
CH : 2 (1 + 1 implant)
IN : 3 (2 + implant)
AG : 10 - fail
LK : 10 (9 + implant)

all sniper perks, perfect special, where is fail ?

could be better with lifegiver and rbte instead of action boys but ab is fine for sniper too and with 8 base agi instead 10 and implant + nuka so i would one more point in perception, not big difference
groin was nerfed and im not going to spent money for reroll before wipe..
so please stop telling shits, its your first post and already saying shits in wrong topic
One of the best "owning a noob" answers in last days lol
Are you seki's boyfriend? And that is a fail build. 10 ag, 11 pe not enough for sniper and st implant on a 1st jet build?

Kaaon

« Reply #391 on: March 20, 2014, 08:58:28 pm »
st implant was not needed but i had nothing to do with 500mil caps and 20 implants..
this build was planned without implants, you cant get 12 pe, 10 en, 10 ag, 10 lk without bonus armor/implants.. thats why it have 11 and not 12 pe.. as i already said it could be better after reroll

now stop talking about my build nubz lol

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 20, 2014, 09:09:11 pm »
st implant was not needed but i had nothing to do with 500mil caps and 20 implants..
this build was planned without implants, you cant get 12 pe, 10 en, 10 ag, 10 lk without bonus armor/implants.. thats why it have 11 and not 12 pe.. as i already said it could be better after reroll

now stop talking about my build nubz lol
the only "nubz" i see is you with that build. you can get 12 pe 10 ag 10 lk 10 end only with lk and pe implants just to put up an example. AND with bonehead. like i said, fail.

Kaaon

« Reply #393 on: March 20, 2014, 09:18:03 pm »
the only "nubz" i see is you with that build. you can get 12 pe 10 ag 10 lk 10 end only with lk and pe implants just to put up an example. AND with bonehead. like i said, fail.
learn 2 read
this build was planned without implants, you cant get 12 pe, 10 en, 10 ag, 10 lk without bonus armor/implants.. thats why it have 11 and not 12

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 20, 2014, 10:04:35 pm »
learn 2 read
this build was planned without implants, you cant get 12 pe, 10 en, 10 ag, 10 lk without bonus armor/implants.. thats why it have 11 and not 12

? i just said that you can make that build. the part that i wrote to you was "your build is a fail" nothing more. i dont care what could have been, the fact is that it is a fail.

The Rock

• Do U smell what the Rock is cooking!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 21, 2014, 06:58:18 am »
Hi, i need help with this, which build is best for using implants such as nemean implant? i heard that 281hp crits builds are good but dont really know how to make it... so, if anyone can help i'd really appreciate it.

who is the noob here Itux
PISTOLEROS ARE LIKE

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 21, 2014, 06:44:44 pm »
Hi, i need help with this, which build is best for using implants such as nemean implant? i heard that 281hp crits builds are good but dont really know how to make it... so, if anyone can help i'd really appreciate it.

who is the noob here Itux
Another boyfriend? guys, he is just using you! You should be ashamed of that quote you made, it means that in very little time i make better builds than you.

Kaaon

« Reply #397 on: March 28, 2014, 12:41:57 am »
this is difference, you are playing for loot, we are playing for pvp and fun.. i would really like to know what u want to do with all that loot because there will be wipe soon and you have 4658484 rare/uniques items in tent from NR/WH/TC because you are looting them 24/7 and you are still using shit items in pvp and you are crying about fast relogs ? seriously ? first think before starting topic about fast relogs please..
we are taking special items all the time the statement is invalid
srsly ?
today loot from UV bodies which died in Gecko..
really "special" items  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 12:47:31 am by Seki »

Daryl

« Reply #398 on: March 28, 2014, 09:55:29 am »
itux isnt with ultra

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 29, 2014, 06:41:03 am »
TC 27.3.2014 BBS vs UV + random hinkley pvp from today vs Nuka Rangers (dont take this hinkley as rape, it was meant to be some training for this new faction, i hope they learned something from it, most of time we was fighting 2-3 vs 4-6)

TC- NICE
Hinkley- boring

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 30, 2014, 12:54:22 pm »
sadly, rest of today TC was more like swarm of whole server in one faction against few bbs..   ::)
Ah, so when UV wins a fight it must be acknowledged by you as a 'non swarm' to count? :p Some good fights yesterday, though. ;)

P.S. Tak szybko żem się przezbroił. :D

Kaaon

« Reply #401 on: March 30, 2014, 01:05:20 pm »
sadly, rest of today TC was more like swarm of whole server in one faction against few bbs..   ::)
Ah, so when UV wins a fight it must be acknowledged by you as a 'non swarm' to count? :p Some good fights yesterday, though. ;)

P.S. Tak szybko żem się przezbroił. :D
no, its ok but for example last fight in modoc was 4 vs ~10 and you are still recruiting more players  :o
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 01:08:46 pm by Seki »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 30, 2014, 01:39:35 pm »
7-8, I guess. But earlier in Den or twice in Modoc you were not shorthanded, how could we know some of you leaves before last fight. :)

Kaaon

« Reply #403 on: March 30, 2014, 01:49:38 pm »
7-8, I guess. But earlier in Den or twice in Modoc you were not shorthanded, how could we know some of you leaves before last fight. :)
look at my video from Den..
we was 6 vs 11 (i seen on video : dendito, sirfurior, stalker, rusty, dazza, snipetrolle, badboy, napalm, triqua, dazza, tony)

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 30, 2014, 02:24:08 pm »
look at my video from Den..
we was 6 vs 11 (i seen on video : dendito, sirfurior, stalker, rusty, dazza, snipetrolle, badboy, napalm, triqua, dazza, tony)
I meant the ones before the fight from video, before SirFurior, Stalker, Dazza appeared. :) (Btw you doubled Dazza. :P) Okay, Seki. It's pointless to argue about this now, if you feel shorthanded just organize more guys (I see different BBS players online from time to time, so I guess they can appear on a TC once or twice). Besides, you said not so long ago that you're not recruiting but now complain of UV having more members. :P