March 29, 2024, 02:24:59 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1672095 times)

Hordkall

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #375 on: February 26, 2014, 04:45:49 pm »
Coz u have more turns before anyone scumbag russian ;> Use brain sometimes. Ah forgot, you don't have one.
And it's pathetic also that we have wiped you and then you came back with tesla's and stuff, lel.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:49:02 pm by Hordkall »

Join us!

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2014, 09:49:50 pm »
swarm...

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 26, 2014, 09:56:44 pm »

hejmr

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 26, 2014, 10:02:44 pm »
u jelly?

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 27, 2014, 12:22:23 am »
swarm...
Better than swarm of NPC's..... even in this you are lame .............

Leonardo

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 27, 2014, 05:08:50 am »
Sure, swarm. :-D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 05:17:59 am by Leonardo »

Kaaon

« Reply #381 on: February 27, 2014, 07:27:33 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cccab22wjcA&feature=youtu.be

u are killing other players 2v1 and 1v1 with companions, you must be so pro  ;D

can you make some videos with fair numbers ? swarming someone 2v1 or 3v1 isnt really pvp..

1. 2+companion vs 1
2. u died  ;D
3. 2+companions vs 2
4. 1+2companions vs 1
5. 1+2companions vs 2 (fine)
6. TB
7. 2 vs 1
8. 1+companion vs 1
9. 1+2companions vs 2 (fine)
10. 1+2companions vs 1
11. 2+2companions vs 1 (this one was best, he really had a chance  ;D)

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 27, 2014, 10:41:34 am »

can you make some videos with fair numbers ? swarming someone 2v1 or 3v1 isnt really pvp..

1. 2+companion vs 1
2. u died  ;D
3. 2+companions vs 2
4. 1+2companions vs 1
6. TB
7. 2 vs 1
8. 1+companion vs 1
10. 1+2companions vs 1

yes stalker is one of those guys that doesnt understand game ballancing and thinks he needs 2 companions to kill anybody, he doesnt understand that it is such a huge advantage, when you shoot him first and the companions attack then it is basically 3 vs 1

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 28, 2014, 10:19:36 pm »
pancor killed him, thx for another PA

Yeah, thanks burstdeath because it was a 2vs2 and you was loosing. Then he have spawn and it was 3 vs 2
I love in how people explain :p

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 28, 2014, 10:30:03 pm »
pancor killed him, thx for another PA

Yeah, thanks burstdeath because it was a 2vs2 and you was loosing. Then he have spawn and it was 3 vs 2
I love in how people explain :p

Lol, i know, so we start 2vs2 against pancor and seki, we was on good way to kill them but burstdeath spawn and die too, so at the end it was 3vs2.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 01, 2014, 01:58:05 am »
yes stalker is one of those guys that doesnt understand game ballancing and thinks he needs 2 companions to kill anybody, he doesnt understand that it is such a huge advantage, when you shoot him first and the companions attack then it is basically 3 vs 1
hold on, lemme get a real PvP pancor build with 286 HP with all 10 implants (320 with extra DR like your char yes?)too lazy to get lvl one

basically it will come down to whoever shoots first or who calls for backup first

I understand game balancing, you have sick implant build while my char just have drugs and not even a PvP alt!

also drugged up avengers can't kill a full drugged up pancor build (with more HP and lower AP cost for burst)

1. 2+companion vs 1
2. u died  ;D
3. 2+companions vs 2
4. 1+2companions vs 1
6. TB
7. 2 vs 1
8. 1+companion vs 1
10. 1+2companions vs 1
it ain't easy since I'm the only active one at my time so they're my other players :D, since most of players are from europe and 2 AM in the morning when i play

(while mexicans are at their prime when i'm on and swarm me 1+NPCs vs 5+ slave army) I'm lucky if one of my guys are on :P

Mark-Mark

Forum PvP
« Reply #386 on: March 20, 2014, 07:28:44 pm »
Seki fail build ;)

Kaaon

« Reply #387 on: March 20, 2014, 07:55:47 pm »
Seki fail build ;)
ehm this topic is about pvp screens and movies, not about talking shits about other players and their builds

its perfect groin sniper build but groin was nerfed so im shoting eyes/hands, sometimes bursting with pancor in NR because its shitty close range only location bad for snipers

perks : more crit, even more crit, sharpshooter, better criticals, lifegiver, 2x action boy, brof + all support perks and implants
traits : small frame, loner (sniper usually dont have enough special points for bonehead, i like leveling and hate using followers thats why loner)
special :
ST : 1 (1 + 1 implant - 2 jet)
PE : 9 (7 + 1 implant + 1 cigs [sharpshooter 11])
EN : 10
CH : 2 (1 + 1 implant)
IN : 3 (2 + implant)
AG : 10 - fail
LK : 10 (9 + implant)

all sniper perks, perfect special, where is fail ?

could be better with lifegiver and rbte instead of action boys but ab is fine for sniper too and with 8 base agi instead 10 and implant + nuka so i would one more point in perception, not big difference
groin was nerfed and im not going to spent money for reroll before wipe..
so please stop telling shits, its your first post and already saying shits in wrong topic

Mark-Mark

« Reply #388 on: March 20, 2014, 08:19:17 pm »
Seki fail build ;)
ehm this topic is about pvp screens and movies, not about talking shits about other players and their builds

its perfect groin sniper build but groin was nerfed so im shoting eyes/hands, sometimes bursting with pancor in NR because its shitty close range only location bad for snipers

perks : more crit, even more crit, sharpshooter, better criticals, lifegiver, 2x action boy, brof + all support perks and implants
traits : small frame, loner (sniper usually dont have enough special points for bonehead, i like leveling and hate using followers thats why loner)
special :

could be better with lifegiver and rbte instead of action boys but ab is fine for sniper too and with 8 base agi instead 10 and implant + nuka so i would one more point in perception, not big difference
so please stop telling shits, its your first post and already saying shits in wrong topic

I was kidding just because i killed you easily in reno... i didn't want to see your fail build... i have many ;) dont be angry

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 20, 2014, 08:33:40 pm »
Seki fail build ;)

special :

One of the best "owning a noob" answers in last days lol
...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...