Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683505 times)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #165 on: December 04, 2013, 12:02:05 am »
They are not bbs. Bbs member is a guy who played in bbs for 6 months or longer, BBS like him and he has to be usefull. After they will make vote to invite him to their forum to become official BBS member. I will tell u knd what will happen to you. When you will be usless for bbs they will kick you out with everyone who is permanent noob.

BTW it is funny to see BBS typing "just run and rush"
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 08:49:29 am by jacky »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 04, 2013, 06:00:27 am »
Watch your words, kill n die. Maybe it's Thunderdome but it doesn't mean that everything is allowed here.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 04, 2013, 07:50:07 am »
My Hero :)

Even ex BBS members/DEVs doesn`t like KND

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:49:09 am by jacky »

Wise

• The first one and the last one from the true Hawks
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2013, 01:22:09 pm »
Such a beautifull doggie, do you have this picture also in higher resolution?
Freelancer AKA Wise, , Badger, Engineer

Daryl

« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2013, 01:31:18 pm »
Wow wow me bbs now...wow wow me like my new master...wow wow i am happy to be dog of bbs...my master say go and i go...wow wow
You do have all the characteristics of a dog, Jacky. All except loyalty.

Hmm says the bunker base rape expert? 

Anyways pistoleros is new faction that's started,  6 core players

They started beating bbs and other factions as them core players only and then started to grow,  this faction was small and started small at one time knd you had more players,  but pistoleros didn't give up and join stronger faction they just grew, now they have own ts server,  good players,  and to be honest there is new players there but there all good, people in this team don't cry like little children when they lose or leave faction because they lose and join the winning faction unlike u and the crazy barbarians, the only reason bbs have u is coz at the moment they need meat shields only, the bbs players that are left are very good players who we respect but players like you no we don't,  and we even come to tc fights when we are 6 -3 players we don't hide unlike you! Anyways knd u act so pro when in every fight u always die first lol, Bbs have been beating us last couple of days now they have been useng good tactics and the fights have been great fun you take game way to serious maybe you should go find real life friends and play outdoors because u are acting like this is your real life,

Sorry bbs to disrespect one of your members I wish you faction goodluck and thanks for the fights been great to bad we loading lol

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2013, 01:38:02 pm »
Wise nope...you have to wait for another golden thought of knd.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2013, 01:43:56 pm »
doge  8)
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2013, 01:44:06 pm »
Wow wow me bbs now...wow wow me like my new master...wow wow i am happy to be dog of bbs...my master say go and i go...wow wow
You do have all the characteristics of a dog, Jacky. All except loyalty.

Hmm says the bunker base rape expert? 

Anyways pistoleros is new faction that's started,  6 core players

They started beating bbs and other factions as them core players only and then started to grow,  this faction was small and started small at one time knd you had more players,  but pistoleros didn't give up and join stronger faction they just grew, now they have own ts server,  good players,  and to be honest there is new players there but there all good, people in this team don't cry like little children when they lose or leave faction because they lose and join the winning faction unlike u and the crazy barbarians, the only reason bbs have u is coz at the moment they need meat shields only, the bbs players that are left are very good players who we respect but players like you no we don't,  and we even come to tc fights when we are 6 -3 players we don't hide unlike you! Anyways knd u act so pro when in every fight u always die first lol, Bbs have been beating us last couple of days now they have been useng good tactics and the fights have been great fun you take game way to serious maybe you should go find real life friends and play outdoors because u are acting like this is your real life,

Sorry bbs to disrespect one of your members I wish you faction goodluck and thanks for the fights been great to bad we loading lol

Yeah your "facts" are always "right" like your whole gang...
I bet you're the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.You are the one who always in 2238 was changing teams,we met many times there so stop spreading bullshit...

And you Jacky? You aren't even worth any single comment there...

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 04, 2013, 01:57:26 pm »
Bbs have been beating us last couple of months now they have been useng good tactics and the fights have been great fun
Here. You had a mistake there, but now it's all good.

BTW, here you go:
Cause you forgot using these.

Daryl

« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2013, 02:00:27 pm »

Lol kill n die you never fail to make me laugh but the problem I have is you always mention asses or licking asses and faggot and gays? You always bring these comments up for example fucking asses and shit like this either your a virgin and never experienced sex before,  or your obsessed with penises and assholes,  is there something your not telling us? I bet you like it that bbs chain you up like dog a man Chaining you up giving you orders hmm? You gay or what? Just get it out in open
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:07:15 pm by Daryl »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2013, 02:42:07 pm »

Lol kill n die you never fail to make me laugh but the problem I have is you always mention asses or licking asses and faggot and gays? You always bring these comments up for example fucking asses and shit like this either your a virgin and never experienced sex before,  or your obsessed with penises and assholes,  is there something your not telling us? I bet you like it that bbs chain you up like dog a man Chaining you up giving you orders hmm? You gay or what? Just get it out in open
I fuckin love how you are trying to change this whole concept and use it against me,but the sad truth that you are already fuckedup enough...

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2013, 02:50:45 pm »
wow wow...me happy...#knd is wagging his tail

good doggy

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2013, 02:53:40 pm »
Right now i see tears, lots of it especially jacky ivic and KnD

Don't stop this please :D

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2013, 02:55:45 pm »
wow wow...me happy...#knd is wagging his tail

good doggy
Is someone paying you for being such faggot? No seriously,it seems like he is paying really good...

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2013, 03:12:58 pm »
Pierdeks yes i will cry you a river.

Bad knd baaaad...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 03:38:59 pm by jacky »