April 29, 2024, 05:38:02 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683260 times)

Margaux

Re: Forum pvp
« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2013, 02:54:36 pm »
This is getting ridiculous here!

I'll say what I said other times. If you want balanced fighting will play command & conquer, fallout tactics or age of empires. This here is the dirty wasteland, open eye.

I definitely do not have alliance with BBS. We made only one operation together, the reason I have explained to Daryl and Jacky. So stop talking nonsense at once.

The alliance with bbs knd was predicted. Find a solution in the game or stop playing. And let viewers judge the videos by itself as swarm issues and so on.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2013, 02:55:15 pm »
Shit is everywhere. Yust look on KNd. Still talking about nothing. Who cares about your words ? PLs KILGOrE make him his topic ,, KND - stupid ideas,, or create him own E-world.
Same for you...
"OH what an heroic wictory.  On each fight there was +5 players on BBS side SO cong ! Look previous fights with equal nummbers, you can do just shit."

"I am not mad, I am realist. Look,last few fight won BBS bec of swarm. IF Pistorelos won there were max +1 or +2 guys more. The diference between us and BBS is that we are still fighting. Not like BBS, they can show  asses only If they got a swarm or they can try one action in equal nummbers and than rageq bec of lose. That's the whole strategy of BBS.   And after SWARM WICTORY there can you find a huge nummbers of pic and videos, how strong they are. But the reality is different.   I rly don't care about this topic, but there can see only PROPAGANDA of BBS heroes. 2. thing is that BBS taking all what is possilbe (KND noobs team, Carlos shitty mexican squad). Rlly guys do you need this piece of shit in your team ? Let them play on theyr own for more action. Like on 2238 there is 2 pvp factions, and its become boring. Rly guys I DON'T WANT TO WHInNING OR SMTG. So play a fair  and peacefull game."

Who cares about your words? Look at yourself,you are doing the "same". ::)

To Margaux:
It's pointless to try explain them something,they just see and understand what they want...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 03:13:21 pm by kill n die »

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2013, 03:11:33 pm »
Srsly i love that shitty comments :D especially when most of them are bullshit.

Kept doing it but in different topic plox

Adams

« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2013, 03:17:07 pm »
I am not mad, I am realist. Look,last few fight won BBS bec of swarm. IF Pistorelos won there were max +1 or +2 guys more. The diference between us and BBS is that we are still fighting. Not like BBS, they can show  asses only If they got a swarm or they can try one action in equal nummbers and than rageq bec of lose. That's the whole strategy of BBS.   And after SWARM WICTORY there can you find a huge nummbers of pic and videos, how strong they are. But the reality is different.   I rly don't care about this topic, but there can see only PROPAGANDA of BBS heroes. 2. thing is that BBS taking all what is possilbe (KND noobs team, Carlos shitty mexican squad). Rlly guys do you need this piece of shit in your team ? Let them play on theyr own for more action. Like on 2238 there is 2 pvp factions, and its become boring. Rly guys I DON'T WANT TO WHInNING OR SMTG. So play a fair  and peacefull game.
Look Jozko the realist it wasnt us who started this swarm bullshit it was you so before you start calling people their names you better look at yourself you know what i mean?

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2013, 03:51:26 pm »
Thanks god- Adams argue. What the fox say ?  :-*
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 04:07:57 pm by Kilgore »
The Hawks

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 02, 2013, 05:09:09 pm »
When even Adams tell you that you are hypocrite then you don't have any arguments you can only accept this.

Kokot know what he tells :P

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 02, 2013, 05:19:29 pm »
people wondering why im not plaing realoaded anymiore. just look at this topic.
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 02, 2013, 05:26:30 pm »
Because u no have swarm! xD

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 02, 2013, 05:59:28 pm »
Because u no have swarm! xD

guess, why.
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

KoneserWydalin

• View Profile
forum pvp
« Reply #144 on: December 02, 2013, 10:08:52 pm »
SO GREAT VICTORY OVER THE PISTOLEROS.
Even now I can hear the cries of agony and suffering of opponents.
"The bloodier the battle the sweeter the victory"!

I was only one, i was worse armed, but as usual, better trained, with greater fervor to fight and larger balls. Balls of steel.
Even my ancestors return to masturbate to my glory.

At first I thought that I have no chance, because I was only one, and they were 20, but when I ran into a warrage, they began to die like cockroaches overwhelmed by a slipper, so Insurgent preferred to die from hitting his head on the wall, than to die by my hand

My warm stool just squeezes through my intestines towards the exit, but pride because of this victory will not leave me never.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: forum pvp
« Reply #145 on: December 02, 2013, 10:19:21 pm »
Omg ncr noobs are trolling in pvp section :)
Dont worry my dear bbs tomorrow i will be back and it wont be So easy for ypu

KoneserWydalin

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 02, 2013, 10:25:25 pm »
U mad cuz I killed you in NCR and took all yours 10 mm pistols and rubber doll?

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2013, 10:32:24 pm »
Yes...Please give back my leather jacket and 10mm gun. Really bbs what is wrong with you? I know you well and in past you would never play with noobs like him. Shame Shame...

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2013, 10:38:20 pm »
They are so desperate that they accepted Knd and this noob too. But actually its good, i thought they will change server, cuz of so many lost tcs. :D

KoneserWydalin

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2013, 10:39:10 pm »
If I was some usual noob I would not be able to kill 20 of your players. Lel. You have so many butthurt that you could give it to the whole population of earth, and still had a little more left.