Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1684029 times)

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Pvp Movies & Screens
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2013, 12:07:58 pm »
Jacky it must have been very difficult. Print a poster and paste on the wall of your room.

The crazy barbarians barely begun and will end. It was an alliance of my friends with killndie friends. I helped with lead to the second round in den, was a good battle. I think we had a chance to be a great faction. But with indiscipline and stupidity at ts can not fight seriously against anyone. The guys put music and stupid sounds on ts when tc timer modoc was 2min. When I decided to leave modoc with my friends, BBS enters. Was complete shit. Fuck it, I give up!
We are sorry Napalm,that not everyone takes games so serious as you... ::)
Btw u can also mute people on Ts...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 07:58:52 pm by kill n die »

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Daryl

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2013, 10:02:41 pm »
To deputy dope

we were 8 inside reading bbs where 6-7 we had 2 sneakers scouting also
bbs is a great faction I have respect for there team and tactics, our faction is growing an getting better mate I'm only posting screens of a good fight. I'm not posting pics of tb killing,  dope I got nothing against you man, but I wanna propose a fight with your gang as you guys are calling us fags little girls let's end it now and meet us in town controll if not, meet us in tb yes or no stop this nonsense of arguing on the forum yes or no?

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2013, 10:08:56 pm »
To deputy dope

bbs is a great faction I have respect for there team and tactics, our faction is growing an getting better mate I'm only posting screens of a good fight. I'm not posting pics of tb killing,  dope I got nothing against you man, but I wanna propose a fight with your gang as you guys are calling us fags little girls let's end it now and meet us in town controll if not, meet us in tb yes or no stop this nonsense of arguing on the forum yes or no?

Daryl
(No subject)
« Sent to: kill n die on: Today at 01:02:50 AM »
Man take a town this is boring take a town we will attack

Daryl
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: kill n die on: Today at 03:16:44 PM »
you rage so much because you lose all the time , you had your oppertunity to stay in good team but you was retard and thats why we kicked you , if you acted normal you would now be in winning team but instead you cry

Daryl
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: kill n die on: Today at 03:07:57 PM »
7  at max mate we are the best :D we kill everything and never lose

Daryl

« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2013, 10:28:14 pm »
? Going to answer or just avoid the invitation for a fight? With stupied screens
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 09:08:13 am by Daryl »

Deputy

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2013, 11:37:29 am »
To deputy dope

i don't have a gang. i either roll solo or with a friend. just because i pvp'd a few times with kill n die doesn't mean i am in his gang. this is all a misunderstanding.

although if i have time, i will consider joining a faction.

8)

Daryl

« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2013, 12:17:57 pm »
Ok dope sorry dude :p,  good luck with what ever you do buddie

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
Forum pvp
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2013, 11:26:32 pm »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum pvp
« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2013, 12:54:04 am »
E-ego, e-dick detected...

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2013, 12:55:12 am »
He had to wait whole week to post something like this. :p

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2013, 01:04:51 am »
There wasnt enough pistoleros in past, now its good swarm of Hawks, BSB, Evil Jumpers, Amboys and more, even LeMark is there.
It wasnt easy to catch so many different faction members on 1 screen and it took me a week.

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2013, 01:34:14 am »
Well you have your brahmin shitty hunters. Actually i am happy that you guys won 2 tcs cuz otherwise u wouldnt be able to sleep, since you are losing so much lately, i must buy a base specially for mojuk`s and tespis`s crafted gear cuz dont have where to put it.  ;)

« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 02:00:18 am by Ivic777 »

voidpaw

• Imminent doom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2013, 02:01:33 am »
This is my new desktop background.

Adams

« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2013, 11:30:54 am »
He had to cuz you cowards always run away like chickens or youre so many he just couldnt fit yall in one screenshot. Ivic buy a base and stash that shit there because youre too scared to use it anyway,all ive seen is some farmed shit not even worth sciencing. And yeah weve got our brahmin hunters theyre not so many but they are cool we like them,just out of curiosity how do you people get along under one flag? I remember you hating on "frog tttla swarm" same tttla amboys damn how they used to hate them they even got their base raped that was some serious shit fools almost stopped playing i dont get it either you became friends OR youre just fake as fuck playin it safe with big numbers.

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2013, 02:03:42 pm »
all ive seen is some farmed shit not even worth sciencing.

Honestly you should rename this topic to "Best crafter" since all I’ve seen here is "no no I crafted more unique items" or "I grinded to level 200 crafting 80k hq alloys, thus I am more pro!". Apparently no private mines/crafting means no fun in pvp.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2013, 04:33:46 pm »
all ive seen is some farmed shit not even worth sciencing.

Honestly you should rename this topic to "Best crafter" since all I’ve seen here is "no no I crafted more unique items" or "I grinded to level 200 crafting 80k hq alloys, thus I am more pro!". Apparently no private mines/crafting means no fun in pvp.
He wrote here whole truth and then only thing you quote is one sentence... ::)