Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8760 on: December 05, 2016, 08:17:02 pm »
Modoc PvP:

3;39 UV TKs Anti AA Khanspiracy Khanfirmed :D

To Quote Classic Knuckle. If You can not fight better disband and create whole new Faction :D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 08:20:03 pm by Awgy »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8761 on: December 05, 2016, 08:32:44 pm »
There's no alliance.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #8762 on: December 05, 2016, 08:38:53 pm »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8763 on: December 05, 2016, 08:39:58 pm »
Yeah You guys just do not shoot each other when AA is playing, not alliance but BS when You always say no coordination. C'mon do what You want but stop being Hypocrite.

Peace

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8764 on: December 05, 2016, 08:56:56 pm »
Yeah You guys just do not shoot each other when AA is playing, not alliance but BS when You always say no coordination. C'mon do what You want but stop being Hypocrite.

Peace
Code: [Select]
include #nopvp
include #alliance

void cans_ally(tks,aa,uv)
{
if(aa = 11, uv = 11, tks = 11)
{
 faction.tks !shot faction.uv;
return 11 vs 22;
};
else
{
nopvp;
};
};

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8765 on: December 05, 2016, 09:04:43 pm »
There's no alliance.

Quote from: DocAN

How disgusting. How dishonorably disgusting... To do something so embarrassing as to team with UV, then LIE about it. As I said before, my image of Khans was shattered like glass when this happened.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8766 on: December 05, 2016, 10:37:23 pm »
Hi ****,
Google just blocked someone from signing into your Google Account **********@gmail.com from an app that may put your account at risk.
Less secure app
Sunday, December 4, 2016 10:02 AM (Central European Standard Time)
Katrineholm, Sweden*

Hmmm I WONDER who could have tried this?  ::) ::) ::) Stop embarrassing yourself man.

knuckle

« Reply #8767 on: December 05, 2016, 10:44:37 pm »
AA CRYING kek!

Man we have bets on what your New faction name gonna be, it's coming to that time where you disband and make new faction then you all join :).

Anyways GG, take it easy

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #8768 on: December 05, 2016, 11:51:53 pm »
you should make bets:
1. UV will join Khans
2. or Khans will join UV

when u have equel number in team you have problems with beat us so u and UV gave order to not shoot each other (confirm by your members)

GG and get skill  8)

EDIT: even docan video shows that we were fighting against 24 players. gj tards  8)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:54:09 pm by Dank Anel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #8769 on: December 05, 2016, 11:54:16 pm »
50 caps on TKs joining UV!  8)

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8770 on: December 05, 2016, 11:57:01 pm »
Stup lie Marko stup lie!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8771 on: December 06, 2016, 12:03:33 am »
Hi ****,
Google just blocked someone from signing into your Google Account **********@gmail.com from an app that may put your account at risk.
Less secure app
Sunday, December 4, 2016 10:02 AM (Central European Standard Time)
Katrineholm, Sweden*

Hmmm I WONDER who could have tried this?  ::) ::) ::) Stop embarrassing yourself man.

What are you implying? I don't live even remotely close to Katrineholm for that matter and I don't even know your email adress and my shitty phone can't have apps.

You guys should open a salt company, your behavior is pathetic and your thesis that gathering all the crybaby kurwa elitist pvp-apes could be big dogs and make a difference is totally shattered and spat on. Virtues like loyalty and teamspirit won. Look at you guys, we defeated you in Den with even numbers in t3 vs. t4 earlier yesterday evening. AA is a bunch of ragequitters acting like babies for 24 hours because they where not allowed to get cheap wins with a t4 swarm, gear that you cheated to get in different ways. You lack strong leadership and are only held together by wins in pvp, when you dont get that your over. What a joke.

Quitters are losers, its as true here as it is in real life.

Don't fucking blame me for running a shitty project Gimper, adapt and evolve or perish.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 12:11:41 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #8772 on: December 06, 2016, 12:04:40 am »
Why did u quit the triathlon then? Loser.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8773 on: December 06, 2016, 12:17:36 am »
Laugh at "khan leaders run" video. You don't see me in it.

Laugh st Khans join UV.

Laugh at Awgys comments,  total hypocrisy, I seem to recall SW being accused of coordination about 30 forum pooh v pooh pages back.  And of course he denied it. LOL

Laugh at Gimpers post. And Khanspiracy suggestion.  It probably a phishing scam email Gimp.  For real.  Showed up in your junk I bet and it wants you to respond to a non gmail address to resolve.

Laugh at the salt

Laugh at all the pro pee vs penis Suka bylat AA noobs with admins in team who get wrekt in even numbers, and complain numbers aren't fair, when the simple truth is they can't hack it.

Laugh at Kilgore because Kilgore

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8774 on: December 06, 2016, 12:21:36 am »
Laugh and cry at social warriors is dead and didn't even last a year.

That's a damn shame.

Unless of course social warriors is alive and in fully blended alliance with AA?  In which case

LAUGH AT ARMANOOBEN ARMY FOR FULL ALLIANCE WITH SW, CRYING THAT KHANS "MIGHT" BE COORDINATING WITH UV.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GET A GRIP!

"My image of AA was shattered when I saw hundreds of screens of thier corpses and thier cries about coordination whilst they were a super swarm rainbow alliance of their own"