April 26, 2024, 09:51:26 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682498 times)

Einherjar

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6675 on: June 06, 2016, 05:41:33 am »
We came back and waited a half hour for you boot lickers to show. Let your gun do the talking, we do.

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6676 on: June 06, 2016, 05:43:44 am »
That's way off topic. Calm your autism nigger
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
« Reply #6677 on: June 06, 2016, 05:44:51 am »
Almost forgot about the 4 person cara trap they set up in witch i had only a spear and regular combat armor grow some balls, I mean I could understand two so it would be faster but 4 people to kill one unarmed guy. GG Nice swarm unlike you we dont send all men to kill one person we have a more organized and set up plan and dont swarm. Have a nice day  :)

Einherjar

« Reply #6678 on: June 06, 2016, 05:46:57 am »
That's way off topic. Calm your autism nigger

Oh my! the salt sure is strong with this one :) Just the way I like it.

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6679 on: June 06, 2016, 05:49:27 am »
Wow you khans have serious trouble with keeping on topic. At least tell donnie not to say stuff that isn't true :facepalm

Einherjar

« Reply #6680 on: June 06, 2016, 05:50:45 am »
Wow you khans have serious trouble with keeping on topic. At least tell donnie not to say stuff that isn't true :facepalm

It was true though. I was there. and your screen almost proves this in its entirety minus a guy or two but we know better. Cry, Butcher, it's all you or your faction full of bads will ever have.

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6681 on: June 06, 2016, 05:52:44 am »

It was true though. I was there. and your screen almost proves this in its entirety minus a guy or two but we know better. Cry, Butcher, it's all you or your faction full of bads will ever have.

Please fill me in on who these other people were. I'm just tired of your constant crying and lying. You guys should just learn how to fight so this doesn't happen

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6682 on: June 06, 2016, 06:06:17 am »

Please fill me in on who these other people were. I'm just tired of your constant crying and lying. You guys should just learn how to fight so this doesn't happen
OGG are shit

Einherjar

« Reply #6683 on: June 06, 2016, 06:29:24 am »

TOP KEK! I don't have to, butchy. You know as well as I do so either man up and admit it or get over it.

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
« Reply #6684 on: June 06, 2016, 06:36:47 am »
Butcher with all do respect, could you please shut the hell up for once in your life. Every second you speak my brain cells die by the second.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6685 on: June 06, 2016, 06:42:21 am »
Just ignore the Khans. They will try to annoy you with shit talking no matter what.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6686 on: June 06, 2016, 06:43:01 am »

TOP KEK! I don't have to, butchy. You know as well as I do so either man up and admit it or get over it.

Well the big problem is that I know for a fact that only 3 of us were there and you just refuse to admit it.

Einherjar

« Reply #6687 on: June 06, 2016, 06:48:09 am »

Well the big problem is that I know for a fact that only 3 of us were there and you just refuse to admit it.

So you either don't know how to count or make a terrible liar.

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6688 on: June 06, 2016, 06:57:06 am »
Okay. Please don't bother anyone with your stupid lies. Unless you can come up with names and proof it obviously never happened

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6689 on: June 06, 2016, 06:58:24 am »

Look at you, little mongoloid butcher goes to modoc once and then tries to forum pvp like the big boys hahaha did your autistic brother cut his own dick off yet?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016