March 28, 2024, 06:26:54 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1671925 times)

Imrin

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 06:04:22 am »
Credit to The Little Shits for finally resorting to mutie merc spam. There's really nothing to say here.

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2013, 10:45:58 am »

“Wasteland is safe.”
I would add: for one day  ;)
nice, hope that wasnt one time deal and you can organize such number more often.
I know the answer already ]:> during the week we can expect boring waiting in towns, because nobody is going to show up.

Flre

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2013, 04:32:38 pm »
There is no member of ARWH with a character named "Vedaras" which includes me. I possess no such character.

Who is it?
Considering your posts on forum, he's your twin-brother. I hope you have higher ingame skill , than "king of the wasteland" has.

Daryl

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2013, 08:39:59 pm »
[6:38:57 PM] Daryl connected.
[6:39:08 PM] Daryl disconnected.

Few minute later Netwar timer in Den, no class at all from you.

In a month, or maybe in a year, do not event try to beg to be unban.

hope that was some mistake of teamspeak server or something.. spying and other dirty playing is strictly forbidden in our team. we didnt know about your numbers anyway, we entered withoiut any scout and infomation by 5 guys against 11-12 ? :)
It's not first time it happens. Just to let you know, and also, they got Mumble, not Teamspeak.

this is very strange because im hardly online at this time im mostly online at nights 6:38 in my time would be 5:38 and at that time im normaly in work,
2nd of all i have no need to scout as we have proven countless of times by smashing u with as little men as possible one example when u tryed rushing us in bh and we was 3 and you guys 10
3rd of all you guys are just acting like little kids now, ever since i have been in my current gang all i hear is im a betrayer and im this im that, i had a chat with dark before i left why i was leaving and he was agreeing with me and saying its ok that we will remain friends and i left in a good manner. i explained my reason perfectly why i was leaving and he was cool about it.

anyways keep these lies coming let me just show you something

[6:56:22 pm] lemark connected
[6:57:13 pm] lemark disconnected

just play the game and stop these silly childish thing u put on forum Christ i thought we where older then 12 ???

and dark why are u telling people i didnt annouce my departure from c88 when i spoke with u and ivic in a seperate channel?? grow up u was like yea daryl its ok u can come here when ever u like to see us and shit like this even tho i havent came , this is just stupied of you

Top-Hat

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2013, 12:01:49 am »
I don't usually post when I kill people, but this guy followed me around at Gun Runners calling me a pussy for killing him. So here it is.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2013, 02:21:38 am »
I don't usually post when I kill people, but this guy followed me around at Gun Runners calling me a pussy for killing him. So here it is.

wrong section dumbass, this is forum PvP you shit for brains

go post this on the fucken PvP screens and not this shit.

also your taunt is shit, just like you

and no, that's not me dead :P

Nice_Boat

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2013, 03:55:59 pm »
I fucking love this thread. Imrin, you're the hero that our wasteland deserves. I literally can't wait to do *things* to your mutilated corpse.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 04:01:44 pm by Nice_Boat »
Best Tournament Sneaker as of 10.07.2013

Top-Hat

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2013, 06:57:18 pm »
wrong section dumbass, this is forum PvP you shit for brains

go post this on the fucken PvP screens and not this shit.

also your taunt is shit, just like you

and no, that's not me dead :P

If you notice, in the PvP Screens and movies, Kilgore posted that this is the place to talk as much shit as possible. Which is why you even look at this thread I presume.

I'm not posting about me killing him, I'm posting to talk about how bad he is.

So no, I'd rather keep it here, I'm free to do it anyways.

Also, I wouldn't be flaunting around the word 'dumbass' and 'shit for brains'. You can't even spell a few petty words like "Fucking". Makes you look ignorant.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:59:43 pm by Top-Hat »

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2013, 08:47:00 pm »

Just a short presenation of our calm, patient and intelligent neighbour.

And don't say I provoked him, I commented his work normally and he downright insults me.
He insults me everytime he has a chance. This bastard had it coming.

Not to be misunderstood : the screenshot with Top-Hat shows Kill n die's attitude to others - showing its not just some personal thing between me and him.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:05:51 pm by Knife_cz »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2013, 09:17:48 pm »

Just a short presenation of our calm, patient and intelligent neighbour.

And don't say I provoked him, I commented his work normally and he downright insults me.
He insults me everytime he has a chance. This bastard had it coming.

Not to be misunderstood : the screenshot with Top-Hat shows Kill n die's attitude to others - showing its not just some personal thing between me and him.

for you...

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Flre

• View Profile
Forum PvP
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2013, 01:54:11 pm »
     I didn't want to respond on this screens, but > 80% BBS BG's are useless noobs, which are getting hexed like they play with ave at first.
And yeah, i think THIS is much more important:

Adams

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2013, 02:10:10 pm »
     I didn't want to respond on this screens, but > 80% BBS BG's are useless noobs, which are getting hexed like they play with ave at first.

Damn son thats some super important shit right there.

Wise

• The first one and the last one from the true Hawks
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2013, 02:17:47 pm »
Code: [Select]
http://rghost.ru/49759585.view][img]http://rghost.ru/49759585/image.png
If i should to choose, then the whole domination instead of TC in one day, when enemies havent enough people. Just saying. Go ahead "Hawks"!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 02:22:40 pm by Wise »
Freelancer AKA Wise, , Badger, Engineer

Glumer

• View Profile
    • http://i40.tinypic.com/67qdua.jpg
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2013, 04:50:23 pm »
Code: [Select]
http://rghost.ru/49759585.view][img]http://rghost.ru/49759585/image.png
If i should to choose, then the whole domination instead of TC in one day, when enemies havent enough people. Just saying. Go ahead "Hawks"!

They have enough people, but they instead of fighting working in mines and standing in ncr

Wise

• The first one and the last one from the true Hawks
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2013, 05:18:30 pm »
Then you have to do the same things, if you are talking about their activities at a certain time (in TC time)?...
Freelancer AKA Wise, , Badger, Engineer