Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682798 times)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4290 on: October 27, 2015, 03:45:06 pm »
Khans should pay me for distracting these scrubs   8)

I'd like to order a subscription please, do you distract all kinds of scrubs? Do you just do rodents or would it cover ultra vermin aswell?

All except data. He's distracting himself by just trying to think of making a sentence in english.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: October 27, 2015, 03:46:17 pm »
wow this has shit elasticated PEP!

Anyways fuck it who care's. i do have normal conversations with people who have brains. It is funny that stalker just hides the truth because he is the pro PVPER :).

One thing i do agree with Madmatt on yeah it is like being back in primary school with the insults ect... but fuck it the insults are all you guys will listen to and all that will go into you thick skulls.

Look we will do our talking in TC very soon , i must say we had a lot of fun last night playing against both teams respect to that.
Thank you for calling me pro :D

Meanwhile you're a terrible sack of shit that's terrible at everything. And I already told the truth but you're the thick skull'd one here.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 03:47:50 pm by Yuno-Gasai »
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: October 27, 2015, 04:04:05 pm »
(...) he's good only in insulting and throwing shit. Nothing more than normal barn piglet can do. Good day to you citizens :)

Well, well, well, how about you show us something that you are good at Matt? It sure as hell isn't insulting or throwing shit so it must be something else, I mean, you can't be a completely useless nobody? Can you?

I help players and especially noobs in first-steps. I'm usefull rifleman and gun for hire. At this moment my gun is pointed in those who stand in the ways of UV. Something more ?
Oh, and in free time I'm working on new maps and few quests for reloaded.
GUN FOR HIRE

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: October 27, 2015, 04:57:43 pm »
So i was reading some reloaded forum pvp due to whole fo2 forum pvp turning into some homosexual shit and i found some gold!

The truth is that our sneaker was sneaking for us,
No shit lol.

you comments made no sence dude
Sense*

i just like pointing out how much of a dum fuck you really are
You're calling out other people as "dum" .... when you cannot even spell it right you dumb fool. I should not make fun of you, possibly you have autism and you are attempting your best but i mean .... don't go call other people "dum" when you can't spell it right.

it is like being back in primary school with the insults ect...
You should go back to primary school son.
This is comedy gold, thanks for making my day  ;)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: October 27, 2015, 05:19:35 pm »
Hey Hero,
go teach English lessons to abused children.
That is what i am doing right now right here :)

Also i do not care if i can spell or not who gives an actually shit.
This sentence is incorrect. I have highlighted what is wrong. Correction is "who gives an actual shit."

what a dweeb lets just hope you catch aids from a nigger raping you. (I hope you get smashed by a gorilla dick)
Remember with new sentences you must capitalize the first letter of the first word. Also that is not a very nice thing to say to a person trying to help you.

For your homework tonight you should complete these tasks - http://www.topmarks.co.uk/english-games/5-7-years/words-and-spelling

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4295 on: October 27, 2015, 07:46:08 pm »
All except data. He's distracting himself by just trying to think of making a sentence in english.

Hahaha! Let me know your rates and we'll discuss this further.

Thank you for calling me pro :D

Meanwhile you're a terrible sack of shit that's terrible at everything. And I already told the truth but you're the thick skull'd one here.

Cutting out bitter losses to hide how much you suck doesn't change facts. We where there, we saw what happened and we got our own videorecording. Your whole team rage-quitted after you where caught in our ambush when fleeing from the ultra virgins so suck it jewboy.

I help players and especially noobs in first-steps. I'm usefull rifleman and gun for hire. At this moment my gun is pointed in those who stand in the ways of UV. Something more ?
Oh, and in free time I'm working on new maps and few quests for reloaded.

Glad to hear you're working on expanding our dominion however feeding the scrubs is not allowed under the Pax Bisonica. They're like stray cats, if you start feeding them them they won't ever leave.

This sentence is incorrect. I have highlighted what is wrong. Correction is "who gives an actual shit."

Correcting grammar on the internet, discusting nerd.

Fuck you.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: October 27, 2015, 09:11:46 pm »
Fuck you.
Correcting grammar and spelling. Seems you need spelling lessons too! Highlighted the problem for you :).

Disgusting*
Edit : You guys make this too easy for me :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:23:44 pm by HerO »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4297 on: October 27, 2015, 10:29:27 pm »
Corrkpjkuhgting grdsfgammar angfdd ssdfpelling. Segfdems yosdfu tytneed spedfglling lestresons teroto! Highasddelrttiughted terthe probleughsdfm fesror yogrdeu :(.

Disgtyuusting*
Edtyit : Yuytou gutyuys muytake thtyus toiopo eatresy fogrr mere :)

You must have many friends, being such a witty guy, helping people with their grammar and spelling.

Vermin.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: October 27, 2015, 10:45:47 pm »
Fuck you.
Correcting grammar and spelling. Seems you need spelling lessons too! Highlighted the problem for you :).

Disgusting*
Edit : You guys make this too easy for me :)
HAHAH I bloody laughed at this
The truth is that our sneaker was sneaking for us,
Well i guess all the time prior to that he was wanking himself instead.
PS: their rage is declious my friend.
Corrkpjkuhgting grdsfgammar angfdd ssdfpelling. Segfdems yosdfu tytneed spedfglling lestresons teroto! Highasddelrttiughted terthe probleughsdfm fesror yogrdeu :(.

Disgtyuusting*
Edtyit : Yuytou gutyuys muytake thtyus toiopo eatresy fogrr mere :)

You must have many friends, being such a witty guy, helping people with their grammar and spelling.

Vermin.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 10:51:03 pm by jasoncowboy »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4299 on: October 28, 2015, 12:19:02 am »

Rage? We might be the aggressors in game but on the forums we've merely been using facts to dispel the lies vomited forth by crying victims.

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: October 28, 2015, 01:00:27 am »

Rage? We might be the aggressors in game but on the forums we've merely been using fabricated information to dispel the lies vomited forth by crying victims.
Fixed that for you my friend.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4301 on: October 28, 2015, 01:02:12 am »

Rage? We might be the aggressors in game but on the forums we've merely been using fabricated information to dispel the lies vomited forth by crying victims.
Fixed that for you my friend.

Don't blurt such accusations without hard evidence if you want to be taken seriously.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: October 28, 2015, 02:12:05 am »
He did leave the part about our crying victims telling lies at least.

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: October 28, 2015, 09:56:46 am »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: October 28, 2015, 10:11:32 am »
So if you correct someone else, its okay. Worse if someone else corrects yours posts...it's quiet pathetic and smells like hypocrisies...
GUN FOR HIRE