Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682875 times)

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4275 on: October 27, 2015, 09:59:11 am »
Yep resorting to name calling and insults when you get wrekt. Typical  ;D

Now you seem to be a hole with no ending so I'll save my time and ignore degenerates like you.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4276 on: October 27, 2015, 10:20:27 am »
Now I'm finally through the last two pages and I had to put on my best wellingtons to wade through the vomit that you've left here Yuno-Gasai. Also... Mr. 10 Waifu's is telling people they're nothing irl? Mr. I-take-nightly-courses-at-collage think that he is hot shit? Choke on some sushi instead of spreading lies, mangajew.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: October 27, 2015, 10:35:50 am »

@Sralker nice video i do miss some serious PvP serius , and @khan forum mebers when will u reatards even learn the most simple things ? this is fucking pvp screens only therad not fucking discussion

I like how you only pointed out the couple Khans that broke the chatting in screens and movies thread as you yourself break the rule... 

Lemme explain for 923813285th time that this thread is for PVP screens and movies ONLY.

No forum pvp, no additional comments, insults or other crap - you can use forum pvp thread for that.
Fastrelog and other reports should be sent via PM to me or DocAn.

From now, any post that contains something different than screens and movies will be rewarded with forum ban and the post will be removed.

NO TEXT THERE!!!  MOVIES AND SCREENS ONLY RETARD!!!

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: October 27, 2015, 11:22:51 am »
Yep resorting to name calling and insults when you get wrekt. Typical  ;D

Now you seem to be a hole with no ending so I'll save my time and ignore degenerates like Khans.
Fixed that for you.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: October 27, 2015, 11:34:06 am »
Damn, it's so good to read through this shit :D
So many funny insults from Khans mouth, especially from R'n'L  :D

Like in primary school  :)

Anyway, gj ignoring them. There's no way to take normal discussion especially with RnL, he's good only in insulting and throwing shit. Nothing more than normal barn piglet can do. Good day to you citizens :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4280 on: October 27, 2015, 12:11:43 pm »
(...) he's good only in insulting and throwing shit. Nothing more than normal barn piglet can do. Good day to you citizens :)

Well, well, well, how about you show us something that you are good at Matt? It sure as hell isn't insulting or throwing shit so it must be something else, I mean, you can't be a completely useless nobody? Can you?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: October 27, 2015, 12:41:22 pm »
wow this has shit elasticated PEP!

Anyways fuck it who care's. i do have normal conversations with people who have brains. It is funny that stalker just hides the truth because he is the pro PVPER :).

One thing i do agree with Madmatt on yeah it is like being back in primary school with the insults ect... but fuck it the insults are all you guys will listen to and all that will go into you thick skulls.

Look we will do our talking in TC very soon , i must say we had a lot of fun last night playing against both teams respect to that.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: October 27, 2015, 01:03:48 pm »
I will state here something that is obvious for most. I was there not as a part of any alliance, but just from pure curiosity,  not to do TC, but to see if there is any shooting involved at the present time. I was unaware any other presence in middle of the town, because all I found on spawn was a carpet of bodies. When I've entered Den I spot some player not sure if it was Ranger and we chatted more for troll purpose then TC/PvP. As the peak of the mountain or cherry on the cake if you will. from above posts I deciphered that it was Riot Team on the left side of map, and I can assure you that Dark Angel would not ask Red Cross for assistance in anything at the present moment especially for help in PvP activities. Peace Out.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: October 27, 2015, 01:44:24 pm »
I will state here something that is obvious for most. I was there not as a part of any alliance, but just from pure curiosity,  not to do TC, but to see if there is any shooting involved at the present time. I was unaware any other presence in middle of the town, because all I found on spawn was a carpet of bodies. When I've entered Den I spot some player not sure if it was Ranger and we chatted more for troll purpose then TC/PvP. As the peak of the mountain or cherry on the cake if you will. from above posts I deciphered that it was Riot Team on the left side of map, and I can assure you that Dark Angel would not ask Red Cross for assistance in anything at the present moment especially for help in PvP activities. Peace Out.

Gotta love that google translate.

Skickat från min XT1068 via Tapatalk

"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: October 27, 2015, 01:53:24 pm »
I will state here something that is obvious for most. I was there not as a part of any alliance, but just from pure curiosity,  not to do TC,

Yeah ok so why did they say that? hmm? and also thats a funny statement ranger light is with Riot Team? so how was he with you guys when the rest where at North.

There we are thanks for the Awgan proves my point to Stalker xx (Dark Angel was not online)

Peace out

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: October 27, 2015, 01:59:59 pm »
I will state here something that is obvious for most. I was there not as a part of any alliance, but just from pure curiosity,  not to do TC,

Yeah ok so why did they say that? hmm? and also thats a funny statement ranger light is with Riot Team? so how was he with you guys when the rest where at North.

There we are thanks for the Awgan proves my point to Stalker xx (Dark Angel was not online)

Peace out
Proof of what point?  I was not there as a support to any Faction, Ranger asked us what's the story, so we talk, and as I stated above we went there out of curiosity and server message said khans are taking Den so if we would kill anyone there it would be khans this is as simple as that. BTW again this screen shot is a masterpiece Kudos for maker fast finger.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: October 27, 2015, 02:26:28 pm »
Khans should pay me for distracting these scrubs   8)

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: October 27, 2015, 02:32:21 pm »
So i was reading some reloaded forum pvp due to whole fo2 forum pvp turning into some homosexual shit and i found some gold!

The truth is that our sneaker was sneaking for us,
No shit lol.

you comments made no sence dude
Sense*

i just like pointing out how much of a dum fuck you really are
You're calling out other people as "dum" .... when you cannot even spell it right you dumb fool. I should not make fun of you, possibly you have autism and you are attempting your best but i mean .... don't go call other people "dum" when you can't spell it right.

it is like being back in primary school with the insults ect...
You should go back to primary school son.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4288 on: October 27, 2015, 02:52:20 pm »
Khans should pay me for distracting these scrubs   8)

I'd like to order a subscription please, do you distract all kinds of scrubs? Do you just do rodents or would it cover ultra vermin aswell?

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: October 27, 2015, 03:29:02 pm »
Hey Hero,

go teach English lessons to abused children you wank stain :). Also i do not care if i can spell or not who gives an actually shit. what a dweeb lets just hope you catch aids from a nigger raping you. (I hope you get smashed by a gorilla dick)

@Awgan obviously you was there to T.C you came, and your guy said he wanted to kill khans or was to late as shown on previous screenshot (other page). something along the lines of that anyways.

Ranger light or something is Riot team and he was there with you guys while others where at top of map fighting x