Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683195 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3240 on: August 21, 2015, 09:37:09 pm »
Well if you look at PvP screens all i see are Khans being wastedd left and right. From the screens that Khans post all i see are un-known noobs so you guys haven't achieved much to prove how stronkk you are )).

Plus you guys lost a 3v10+ not long back so that doesn't help much.

Blasma is the best

FTFY

I didn't hear about those 3 players who took down "10+" Khans but I'm sure they took a screenshot?

At the end of the day there is a reason every thread here ends up being about us, it's us versus everyone and we are winning.

Oh Slash.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: August 21, 2015, 10:26:11 pm »
Nah they didn't they a screen shot. They done much better, they recorded it all )

When a great force meets resistance... BSG vs 2nd League

Oh Slashh indeed

Knuckle

« Reply #3242 on: August 21, 2015, 11:59:29 pm »
To UV,

Please listen to the words this is for you

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: August 22, 2015, 03:35:45 am »
Nah they didn't they a screen shot. They done much better, they recorded it all )

Oh Slashh indeed

10+ Khans?  You need to go back to elementary school and learn how to count with your fingers yet.  We also were just there to have lols and annoy people, which seemed to work since you need to pull up a 2 month old vid to try and use against us..  New material please, not recycled crap.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: August 22, 2015, 07:33:21 am »
Funny how the "mighty" and "most skilled" and "best of all khans" General "Pony" bison dies FIRST, slaughtered like a silly little piglet ;)

We failed miserably, got repeatedly buttraped without lube so we need to find a half-decent excuse for this fail: "We also were just there to have lols".
::)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:36:08 am by jokeusa »
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: August 22, 2015, 08:59:15 am »
10+ Khans?  You need to go back to elementary school and learn how to count with your fingers yet.  We also were just there to have lols and annoy people, which seemed to work since you need to pull up a 2 month old vid to try and use against us..  New material please, not recycled crap.
You greatly outnumbered the enemies. Hell, you even had the chance to attack when they were busy with NPCs AND them fighting Jarel and that UV guy but you guys obviously suck in real time combat. Just watch how some of you run then start walking, that obviously means you're panicking cause of that spam clicking. And the way Bison died, oh man what was he thinking xD

Here some new material for your "new material" (2 Days ago, still fresh)

Anywho I'm still waiting to see movie/screens of you guys killing a major gang in TC (MoD, UV, TTTLA, whoever else). You guys think you're so "pro" killing bluesuits and literally beginners to the game during turn based. BTW if you haven't noticed, everyone is posting screens/movies with Khans having more numbers and lose...meanwhile you're posting 7 vs 2 guys in turn based trap.

Here's a pro tip - Go hinkley and practice...also you won't be screened and humilated on forum  ;D
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 09:04:54 am by Yuno-Gasai »
Spoiler: show

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: August 22, 2015, 09:35:19 am »
Give them time they will eventually come to it but a bit of modesty from the khans would be welcome cause this whole roleplay thing was funny but now its time to back it up with some actual gang vs gang fighting ( considering theres anyone left of course  ::))

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: August 22, 2015, 09:40:12 am »
Give them time they will eventually come to it but a bit of modesty from the khans would be welcome cause this whole roleplay thing was funny but now its time to back it up with some actual gang vs gang fighting ( considering theres anyone left of course  ::))
Let's hope they're finally a challenge in real time combat  ;D

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: August 22, 2015, 09:59:01 am »
recycled crap.
Crap? Crap?! Oh, you didn't just say that! (lols)

We also were just there to have lols and annoy people
Well, it's still the only thing you do here, so go back to Khan topic and stop taking part in "PvP" one. ;)

P.S. I'm pretty sure the "uv guy" was "mighty" dark angel. ;) It's nice he showed up, he suits 2nd League compilation so well. ;D
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:12:08 am by BB. »

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: August 22, 2015, 10:19:01 am »
Funny how the "mighty" and "most skilled" and "best of all khans" General "Pony" bison dies FIRST, slaughtered like a silly little piglet ;)

he was just leading his brave team for a great end of this battle and this end obviously was great

We also were just there to have lols

Sure

zinthos

« Reply #3250 on: August 22, 2015, 01:35:17 pm »

and when will you protect them? btw thanks for my stuff, it was actually expected that you gonna leave it on the ground where i died. and why so scared of ranged combat? 7 people camping inside is just plain dumb

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3251 on: August 22, 2015, 02:40:41 pm »
and when will you protect them? btw thanks for my stuff, it was actually expected that you gonna leave it on the ground where i died. and why so scared of ranged combat? 7 people camping inside is just plain dumb

Khan's dont loot.

We faced resistance in every town and you had 60 minutes to come fight us while we steamrolled the server.

o/

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

zinthos

« Reply #3252 on: August 22, 2015, 03:22:48 pm »

Khan's dont loot.

We faced resistance in every town and you had 60 minutes to come fight us while we steamrolled the server.

o/
pics of resistance

hejmr

• View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: August 22, 2015, 03:24:43 pm »
We rekt you nicely yesterday. Just saying.

Kaaon

« Reply #3254 on: August 22, 2015, 04:49:10 pm »
You know that you win in DEN using pulse bug. Seki drop pulse and half team from UV get game crashed. Retard bullshit justice!
thats not a bug man, you should have updated game, i didnt dropped my pulse rifle, i did get weapon drop so its not my mistake

18:26:34 • You were critically hit in the right arm for 50 hit points by csabesz and had your weapon dropped.

best weapon drop ever  ;D
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 04:50:43 pm by Seki »