Username:

Password:

Topic: Map EDGES???  (Read 5187 times)

vjekof

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Map EDGES???
« on: September 20, 2013, 04:11:03 pm »
I have a small problem with small maps. I know that game is not developed to use high resolution as 1900x1050 but i like to see BIG PICTURE :) SO problem is on small maps in encounters where is map smaller than resolution and than it stuck... i can not move map up or down.... so is there some DEBLOCKING possibility like in Fallout 1, 2 like in HIGH Resolution patch... you can disable edges by activating IGNORE_MAP_EDGES=1 so you can scroll without BLOCKING.....?????????
HELP ME REPAIR WIKI IT IS HERE FOR YOU NOT FOR ME, HELPING ME HELP YOURSELF!!!!

paco

• View Profile
Re: Map EDGES???
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 04:58:44 pm »
I would use a little smaller resolution. I had a similar problem in The Hub where viewing a certain area of the map even on 800x600 would make it impossible to move the view out of there. I tried to walk away from that edge and relog and it worked.
It's interesting because this is a bug that's been here since at least 2010. Could be more, like 2009.
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 12:54:46 am »
It;s aknown issue. Press Z and scroll your mouse wheel to zoom-in, that unblocks the camera. Zoom-out when you are done.
Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods and more.

vjekof

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 12:07:54 am »
still is there some option or configuration to disable it because in some encounters there is no time to zoom in or out when i am under attack????

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 12:20:46 am »
which encounters?
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

vjekof

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 12:27:40 am »
some strange ones... with lot of trees that look the same and cannot be mined with tool, i can scroll up or down but not on the side because it stuck on the part over the map.... when i got it i will post the screen shoot...

c_hieter

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 07:58:43 am »
I had a similar problem.
I found if you modify the link in the desktop to start the client minimized, the problems go away.

Bego

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 12:34:25 pm »
I'd say the biggest problem is maps not being rectangular but isometric, it would be great if those could be deblocked somehow.... Or reworked to be more rectangular but I suppose there are bigger issues that require devs' attention atm.
...pissing people off since 2238...