Topic: The Khans  (Read 66089 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: The Khans
« Reply #225 on: November 02, 2015, 01:38:47 pm »
Wow Nurglak, must have sucked to have stayed there until 3 am just for losing.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Nurglak

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 02, 2015, 04:09:13 pm »
Wow Nurglak, must have sucked to have stayed there until 3 am just for losing.

killing khans made it sweet like honey

Nurglak

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 02, 2015, 04:12:09 pm »

The Khans do not make alliances, we have identity and we do NOT give up. You are the reason this server is dead. Weak Factions who don't fight each other! I am happy you are mad.

if khans dont make alliances how you explain sven proposing dividing loot and killing uv together ?? or how uv fought on your side trying to bakcstab us ?? so many holes in your story ...

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #228 on: November 02, 2015, 04:31:38 pm »

The Khans do not make alliances, we have identity and we do NOT give up. You are the reason this server is dead. Weak Factions who don't fight each other! I am happy you are mad.

if khans dont make alliances how you explain sven proposing dividing loot and killing uv together ?? or how uv fought on your side trying to bakcstab us ?? so many holes in your story ...

When you are waiting an average of 7 minutes between turns.  666% speech is your only defence. :)

As for alliances, it took the Wanderers, the Desert Marines, UV, and Riot Team, to turn the tide against the khan forces in  the encounter.   We fell back to strategic holdings on the western portion of the map.

UV essentially left the encounter, with the exception of DATA who remained.   DW/RT then turned on UV/DM, as the Khans were embattled.

The battle raged on.  Khans returned, in sufficient numbers to fight DW/RT  it was a blood bath for both sides.  You Mad Bro/Ribbit left UV and officially joined TKs.

At some point, it boiled down to Data, myself, and Ribbit, vs the DW/RT alliance of 8+ or so.  We agreed to fight and die together.  Data was killed early on.

Ribbit and myself held off waves of DW/RT attack, securing kills each turn on the northeastern corner of the map; whilst DW /s gloated, and said 'Khans should just leave - its over".

Meanwhile... a crack force of Khans assembled.  Killer Chris, Lawl, Alysanne, Biceps, and so on. and reentered in FORCE.  arriving just in time to force a win over the DW/RTs dwindiling team.

And for all the nay sayers, at one point 30% of the server was in that single battle- and all the major factions vyed for victory.  The whining only exists now because The Khans came out on top, with superior discipline, resolve, and a worldwide network.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 02, 2015, 06:16:33 pm »

You think you'd get to keep the loot? That's cute.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

raaaaa

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 02, 2015, 09:03:22 pm »
Hahahaha:) i died only obce in this crap:-) mighty tks;) meet me in rt:) thats all:-)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #231 on: November 02, 2015, 09:13:37 pm »
Hahahaha:) i died only obce in this crap:-) mighty tks;) meet me in rt:) thats all:-)

Says the leader of a TB faction.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

raaaaa

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 02, 2015, 09:39:16 pm »
hahah:D what?

Bison

« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2015, 09:54:26 pm »

We don't have time for DW, you've been crushed and simply have no identity. You are just another scrub faction that likes to enter our encounters and when they win its PVP but when they loose it isn't. If you don't like TB don't enter our traps? It's really that simple.

If it wasn't for The Khans this server would be dead because the rest of you jokers sit around Hub singing comebya.

Tehuelche

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 03, 2015, 12:17:29 am »

We don't have time for DW, you've been crushed and simply have no identity. You are just another scrub faction that likes to enter our encounters and when they win its PVP but when they loose it isn't. If you don't like TB don't enter our traps? It's really that simple.

If it wasn't for The Khans this server would be dead because the rest of you jokers sit around Hub singing comebya.
Says bison while his friends sit at hub right now

And that was just now, but this is what khans do all day

Maybe nobody told you but, you cant TC in hub.

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 03, 2015, 04:36:48 am »

TB faction - since when ?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #236 on: November 03, 2015, 04:49:02 am »

Since always.

Everytime (15+) I have attacked a DW encounter, it's been in TB.

Riper

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 03, 2015, 05:03:53 am »

Since always.

Everytime (15+) I have attacked a DW encounter, it's been in TB.

So you calculate that this mean TB faction ? BSC sometimes some members DW done TB encounter ? Let me explain some - DW have mayby 4 people who has a TB alt - sometimes we done TB trap - but most of us focused on the fight in real time and TB is only if we really boring .  Khans are typical TB faction with alt 18 AP, not DW . I understand propaganda of success etc but man be sometimes serious.

Bison

« Reply #238 on: November 03, 2015, 08:21:53 am »
You guys are idiots and sore ones at that.

Riper

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 03, 2015, 10:02:00 am »
You guys are idiots and sore ones at that.

Said Bison who ask me after i say " I have more staff than you all together" -  " Have you got APA?"   idiot, idiot everywhere
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 10:47:32 am by Riper »