April 27, 2024, 08:18:30 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Khans  (Read 66121 times)

Bison

Re: The Khans
« Reply #210 on: October 24, 2015, 08:33:17 pm »
Raid Boy is here! http://khanscentral.com/kpr/radio.php?ch=000 You can now tune into Khan Propaganda Radio and Thunderdome TV.

Forum: http://thekhans.boards.net/
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 11:45:24 am by Bison »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #211 on: October 24, 2015, 10:13:13 pm »
Raid Boy is here! http://khanscentral.com/kpr/radio.php?ch=000 You can now tune into Khan Propaganda Radio.

Forum: http://thekhans.boards.net/

This is fucking amazing addition to the new forum General!

Awesome. o/

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 02, 2015, 01:45:00 am »
we just get out for turn base with khans and UV,,, 8 hours, killling again and again ,,, data,,, and  tks-  soldiers, they keep coming ass bluesuit, HOW many time can u kill one player???? with solar? with lsw, with blaster.... we fucking leave this shit... keep that loot,, i think u must need it so fucking much.. thouse ca and normal shit weapons,,, as ur trophy,,, 8 hours of not stop killing bluesuits... form uv and khans... make ur playes grow,,, and make them to pull out their hands from pants... because they dont know how to admit that they lose,,, and they ruining the whole fucking game...
that enco tb was pathetic  :facepalm

plasma- gituar - ask us to make some tc battle,,, if it what u mean,,, fuck... NO.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:47:03 am by Blink »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #213 on: November 02, 2015, 07:44:45 am »
we just get out for turn base with khans and UV,,, 8 hours, killling again and again ,,, data,,, and  tks-  soldiers, they keep coming ass bluesuit, HOW many time can u kill one player???? with solar? with lsw, with blaster.... we fucking leave this shit... keep that loot,, i think u must need it so fucking much.. thouse ca and normal shit weapons,,, as ur trophy,,, 8 hours of not stop killing bluesuits... form uv and khans... make ur playes grow,,, and make them to pull out their hands from pants... because they dont know how to admit that they lose,,, and they ruining the whole fucking game...

plasma- gituar - ask us to make some tc battle,,, if it what u mean,,, fuck... NO.

Your tears only sweeten the victory blinky-boy.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2015, 08:25:36 am »

Just a big heads up everyone! These slimey coward fucks that call themselves Desert Wanderers entered our flare with 4 vehicles and a shit load of gear and got Rekt and as a last pathetic resort called in Riot Team and then UV came in overwhelming numbers they managed to turn the tide in there favour but after 4-5 hours UV left them because they couldnt stop our defence. Guess what?! Khans didn't give up and we won the encounter.

The Khans do not make alliances, we have identity and we do NOT give up. You are the reason this server is dead. Weak Factions who don't fight each other! I am happy you are mad.

The BY is ours and no one can save you DW, I laugh how we held our own against 3 factions and still won. It's a war of attrition and if you don't have the stomach for it stay the fuck out of our encounters.

Khanscentral.com for those who want to join a real faction that doesn't hold hands with others like these jokers.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 02, 2015, 08:45:44 am »

Just a big heads up everyone! These slimey coward fucks that call themselves Desert Wanderers entered our flare with 4 vehicles and a shit load of gear and got Rekt and as a last pathetic resort called in Riot Team and then UV came in overwhelming numbers they managed to turn the tide in there favour but after 4-5 hours UV left them because they couldnt stop our defence. Guess what?! Khans didn't give up and we won the encounter.

The Khans do not make alliances, we have identity and we do NOT give up. You are the reason this server is dead. Weak Factions who don't fight each other! I am happy you are mad.

The BY is ours and no one can save you DW, I laugh how we held our own against 3 factions and still won. It's a war of attrition and if you don't have the stomach for it stay the fuck out of our encounters.

Khanscentral.com for those who want to join a real faction that doesn't hold hands with others like these jokers.

It wasnt about loosing, becuase mostly we were winning, but no more sense in this shit. We decided to sleep instead of fighting for some pilles of stuff and some cheap cars when we have hundred millions of caps.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Nurglak

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 02, 2015, 09:15:43 am »

that statement is outright lie there was only 3 khans for like 5 hours and you allianced with uv to get us killed couldnt so you entered in bluesuit only to make it longer probably multiloged to keep us in turns and didnt even tell me Bison fought as I remmeber he died a lot and didnt came back after first 3 hours so it wasnt even Your win just Deadshot and Biceps fought to the end TKS LAW made a comeback in 6 or 7  hour ... and riots was there from the start ... as for 5 cars in encounter at least two were from khans yes Bison you rode them there one was from Riot and one from DW.  So not so sweet loot just retaking your own stuff mostly ...

And that kind of victory isnt worth much because from now on not even one person will enter your turn based traps we have a life jobs and stuff to do unlike You aparently so take care hunt some newbies and still try more and more to suck at rt it brings a smile to my face when i see turn based char in tc crying targets arent static and he cant target them with his 15 plasma bolts per round

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #217 on: November 02, 2015, 09:35:54 am »
Khans won.

Again we've proved to be the best in all areas.

CRY MORE ABOUT IT, VERMIN!

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 02, 2015, 10:09:54 am »
In all areas, you meant caves.  8)

Yeah you are crying about riots that we were allied while u were with UV against us. Priceless.  8)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #219 on: November 02, 2015, 11:05:42 am »
In all areas, you meant caves.  8)

Yeah you are crying about riots that we were allied while u were with UV against us. Priceless.  8)

I wasent there yesterday but whatever went down we came out on top, like we always do.

Embrace the Pax Bisonica and all will be well in the wasteland again.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 02, 2015, 11:19:29 am »
When it was clear that 3 different factions could not bring us down, UV pulled out, and Data swapped sides.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Bison

« Reply #221 on: November 02, 2015, 11:53:29 am »
Three factions couldn't bring down The Khans and look at the cries we have here, this is a lesson boys and girls not to enter our areas of control because we are relentless.

PS: Get some identity, you guys are all the same.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 02, 2015, 12:06:40 pm »

that statement is outright lie there was only 3 khans for like 5 hours and you allianced with uv to get us killed couldnt so you entered in bluesuit only to make it longer probably multiloged to keep us in turns and didnt even tell me Bison fought as I remmeber he died a lot and didnt came back after first 3 hours so it wasnt even Your win just Deadshot and Biceps fought to the end TKS LAW made a comeback in 6 or 7  hour ... and riots was there from the start ... as for 5 cars in encounter at least two were from khans yes Bison you rode them there one was from Riot and one from DW.  So not so sweet loot just retaking your own stuff mostly ...

And that kind of victory isnt worth much because from now on not even one person will enter your turn based traps we have a life jobs and stuff to do unlike You aparently so take care hunt some newbies and still try more and more to suck at rt it brings a smile to my face when i see turn based char in tc crying targets arent static and he cant target them with his 15 plasma bolts per round

You're wrong on a few levels, you really should have actually came to see for yourself what happened.

Nurglak

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 02, 2015, 01:23:32 pm »

You're wrong on a few levels, you really should have actually came to see for yourself what happened.

I was there from first car to 3am so maybe you take your head out of bison ass and think for a second how it looked like and whos right i didnt saw you there so maybe just fucking maybe someone is exaggerating on your side of conversation??
Bison left first and now its his victory ?? dont make me laugh if not for tks law who came back after few hours there would be only two khans at the end with uv as allies bunch of newbs who entered for loot and took fair share of it eventually got hit by someone probably uv but that doesnt matter.
there is truth and khantruth

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 02, 2015, 01:26:30 pm »

I was there from first car to 3am so maybe you take your head out of bison ass and think for a second how it looked like and whos right i didnt saw you there so maybe just fucking maybe someone is exaggerating on your side of conversation??
Bison left first and now its his victory ?? dont make me laugh if not for tks law who came back after few hours there would be only two khans at the end with uv as allies bunch of newbs who entered for loot and took fair share of it eventually got hit by someone probably uv but that doesnt matter.
there is truth and khantruth

Law fought the entire time fuck wad, as did I, now eat shit and die liar.