Topic: The Khans  (Read 66117 times)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: The Khans
« Reply #195 on: October 15, 2015, 06:03:51 pm »
I just PM'd Blink and Taxi,  lets do a big fight.  I set some conditions to get both parties fair opening.  5vs5.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 15, 2015, 07:15:47 pm »
If DW will have problem with getting 5th player, count me in. If you want of course.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #197 on: October 15, 2015, 07:43:06 pm »
You didn`t mention about all dead person in this fight - its looks like only we died and this is not true . I didn`t done screenshoot bsc never doing this - but some of us have it so i hope he paste it here . Anyway win 6 person - probably most of this build are to TB fight - against 4 where only one of us was prepared to TB fight are not good win but its my opinion.
 Anyway still waiting where you come fight in NR WH or random TC city - i want see your potencial in real fight when you dont have much time to think your strategy again :) Hope this will be in this session .

Think our strategy through? Me and Gargantua just dropped in, me on my rt character. Fortunately for us another Khan patrol was in the area but while I might have been down for a while I actually never died in there. TB is about reinforcements, especially in open maps like the desert.

Good fight though, I just wish Fake Taxi would have been there.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #198 on: October 15, 2015, 08:05:13 pm »
Desert Wonderers Aren't worthy of my time, they simply aren't anything in this game but a skid mark located on Mad Matts shorts.

Blink in particular likes to get a little stiffy by posting kills on our recruits, we wait before we post ours to be used in larger propaganda.. Guess what y'all can do if you don't like it?

Lick my fucking boots.

End.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 15, 2015, 08:12:29 pm »
Desert Wonderers Aren't worthy of my time, they simply aren't anything in this game but a skid mark located on Mad Matts shorts.

Blink in particular likes to get a little stiffy by posting kills on our recruits, we wait before we post ours to be used in larger propaganda.. Guess what y'all can do if you don't like it?

Lick my fucking boots.

End.

I don't wear shorts, but nice try.
GUN FOR HIRE

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2015, 11:04:57 am »
We dont use "propaganda" . If u had read the definition of that word, u would know that it is like making to look biger in some fools eyes, that u really are. We don t kill/ play to be/looks great, we r just like sand in the desert,  U have 327 hp, implanted like a farm chickien with i think unique gattling. Nobody will run seeing u... The bigger u are, deeper u will fall into wastlad of sand dunes. And u will bring better fun for us - when falling. So... keep jumping, big fat chicken,,, your Feathers are already flying everywere.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 11:06:34 am by Blink »

Bison

« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2015, 12:41:02 pm »
We dont use "propaganda" . If u had read the definition of that word, u would know that it is like making to look biger in some fools eyes, that u really are. We don t kill/ play to be/looks great, we r just like sand in the desert,  U have 327 hp, implanted like a farm chickien with i think unique gattling. Nobody will run seeing u... The bigger u are, deeper u will fall into wastlad of sand dunes. And u will bring better fun for us - when falling. So... keep jumping, big fat chicken,,, your Feathers are already flying everywere.

I don't understand a word you say, you are in a faction that no one cares about at all. In fact who are the Desert Wanderes?

Fake Taxi

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2015, 02:06:54 pm »
Someone here has obviously lost it.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 02:10:17 pm by Fake Taxi »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2015, 02:34:37 pm »

I don't understand a word you say, you are in a faction that no one cares about at all. In fact who are the Desert Wanderes?

The Dish Washers? No, that's not it.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 16, 2015, 02:56:15 pm »
i dont care who cares, or that u care or dont care about us, u can call what ever u like, Dumb Chicken can t hurt shepherd with his words... Soo  keep jabbering urs Chicken pick, till u lay crunchy and tasty on my table. after that i will wash the dishes and throw ur bones to the dogs

Bison

« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2015, 03:36:51 pm »
Blink you are garbage and quite frankly one of the worst players in DW, if I had a British pound for every kill I have got on you this season I could quit my job and retire. Get the fuck out of The Khans thread you aren't in the same category as us.

PS: Learn to spell and type... This is one of the worst attempts I have seen. I mean how hard is it to speak the master language that is English?!

Here I have something for you... *SPIT*.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 09:35:28 pm by Bison »

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 16, 2015, 05:29:58 pm »
Nice pic,,,  8) ... if u dont understand what im writing, mayby u have problem not me, but i think u only understand "Bullet in ur ass" leanguage , so enjoy...

Bison

« Reply #207 on: October 16, 2015, 07:17:40 pm »
Nice pic,,,  8) ... if u dont understand what im writing, mayby u have problem not me, but i think u only understand "Bullet in ur ass" leanguage , so enjoy...

Scrub.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #208 on: October 16, 2015, 11:44:47 pm »
So, the victims come here to cry again. Vermin.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #209 on: October 17, 2015, 08:12:00 am »