April 27, 2024, 04:10:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Khans  (Read 66096 times)

Arcanix

Re: The Khans
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2015, 06:04:05 pm »
As i said before...after the Khans mass recruiting spree weakness have wielded them a member count of about 150 that recruitment strategy is out the window. The only reason the Khans, read Gargantua, do this is to be able to do what they currently are doing ingame. You people let them...gg.

They do this in all the games, if the community let them.

grimm-reaper, not to be a meanie or anything...but youre fucked.

We get rid of the weak and occasionally replenish our ranks, at least half of our Khanscripts don't make the cut but you wouldn't know this not being a Khan and all. :)

Thats true, thank you for enlightening me.

That's enough business is these other factions threads. Khans - Lets leave them be - else we face the wrath of Kilgore.

If anyone wants to continue their Hate - that's what The Khans thread is for, we welcome you to our Turf.

You lie, we have PK patrols to remind them they aren't allowed in our turf...

See what happens when you kick me out.  :o
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 06:06:42 pm by Arcanix »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2015, 06:11:21 pm »

That's enough business is these other factions threads. Khans - Lets leave them be - else we face the wrath of Kilgore.

If anyone wants to continue their Hate - that's what The Khans thread is for, we welcome you to our Turf.

You lie, we have PK patrols to remind them they aren't allowed in our turf...

See what happens when you kick me out.  :o

Members get happier and insubordination ends?  We should have kicked you when I first wanted us to.

Arcanix

« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2015, 06:13:34 pm »
I think i deserve a Legendary status. The Hall of Fame pfft.

Cmon, i shoot some rockets at random cows...we can be friends.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2015, 06:18:35 pm »

You deserve to be stricken from all Khan records.

Arcanix

« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2015, 06:33:46 pm »

You deserve to be stricken from all Khan records.

Due to what happened 15 years ago. Not due to whats transpiring as we speak.

Bison

« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2015, 02:39:48 pm »
We simply have multiple kills on all factions in our records for all to see at our site, DW faction likes to post a kill at a time. We do it differently around here!

More Faction kills can be seen at our forum. Khanscentral.com

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2015, 09:23:43 pm »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Fake Taxi

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2015, 12:56:11 pm »
I wonder why you would upload pictures that are few months old. If we uploaded every screen where we got you, this thread would be 20+ sites long. So just do as I do, stop pressing F3 all the time and meet us at boneyard :)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2015, 01:59:27 pm »
I wonder why you would upload pictures that are few months old. If we uploaded every screen where we got you, this thread would be 20+ sites long. So just do as I do, stop pressing F3 all the time and meet us at boneyard :)

DW kind of got it yesterday, didn't you?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2015, 04:14:22 pm »
we were going back to melina- chem-end with rt squad from wh, At ending of day. U get in tb with spamers plasma and  turboplasma (1ap shot?)... and blast 2 of us just in first turn. Beside that we killed ur turbo plasma dual, so u must call help, If ur comander would t came with rescue, Dunes would drink ur blood till drunk. i bet u scream for help when ur turbo plasma falls down...:) but thanks for play- gg , shame that we meet so rare...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 04:20:44 pm by Blink »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2015, 05:01:22 pm »
we were going back to melina- chem-end with rt squad from wh, At ending of day. U get in tb with spamers plasma and  turboplasma (1ap shot?)... and blast 2 of us just in first turn. Beside that we killed ur turbo plasma dual, so u must call help, If ur comander would t came with rescue, Dunes would drink ur blood till drunk. i bet u scream for help when ur turbo plasma falls down...:) but thanks for play- gg , shame that we meet so rare...

LOL

You started your own TB encounter with 4 players.

We entered with 2 attackers, and despite your TB defense advantage, took you down to 2 and even'd the score. :)

And then over a period of several minutes, were able to out reinforce your own team that made reentries.

LOL @ Dual Log, sorry to break it to you, but there are just that many Khans these days.

Started
PlasmabeamGtar - Me
Overlord - Meng

Reinforced over time
Bison - Bison
Toppep - fkin new guy
Jesus Jones - Wowatank

Defeated
Blink X
Raaaaaa
RIP.
Legionista

I think you're just sour about the gear you lost :)

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 15, 2015, 05:52:38 pm »
i am not sory for equip,,, i wrote gg. u get advantage by shotin in 1 turn turbo plasma i think 10x (1ap shot) and plasma 6? next turn u were almost dead.... and rest of ur pack get in,
we were form wh rt , not tb builds. But it was risk to atak with 2 of u - on pack of 4,,, turbo spamer palsma win game in first turn. But still risk task, i realy enjoyed the play. there is less good tb plays this days...

i got last pic - before leave. Rip mention- so i paste it... Ur comander saved ur day.  8)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:10:40 pm by Blink »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #192 on: October 15, 2015, 05:57:32 pm »
We look forward to more of the same battles.  I will PM you, lets set something up.

Fake Taxi

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 15, 2015, 06:01:02 pm »
Dang, I missed some nasty shit right there ;/

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 15, 2015, 06:02:09 pm »
 You didn`t mention about all dead person in this fight - its looks like only we died and this is not true . I didn`t done screenshoot bsc never doing this - but some of us have it so i hope he paste it here . Anyway win 6 person - probably most of this build are to TB fight - against 4 where only one of us was prepared to TB fight are not good win but its my opinion.
 Anyway still waiting where you come fight in NR WH or random TC city - i want see your potencial in real fight when you dont have much time to think your strategy again :) Hope this will be in this session .