Username:

Password:

Topic: The Khans  (Read 66138 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: The Khans
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2015, 03:48:53 pm »
No Khan wants respect from you.

Never said anything like that, see you in wastelands :)

You really are vermin, you have no reason to post in this area which is reserved for Khans and possible Khanscripts.

I will however deal with you when I catch you in the wastelands.. That is if you aren't hiding in the hub smacking those big old forum raiding lips.

I hope so big boy :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2015, 03:54:08 pm »
You'll know I'm the big boy when I make you my raider queen.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2015, 04:10:37 pm »

Keep dreaming, we will try each other on TC :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2015, 04:22:55 pm »

Let's be serious, doesn't matter if it's TB/RT/TC. You are a scrub and can't back it up that's why I dislike you the most.

100% Forum Raider.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2015, 04:26:44 pm »

Let's be serious, doesn't matter if it's TB/RT/TC. You are a scrub and can't back it up that's why I dislike you the most.

100% Forum Raider.

Come and try to take some towns.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2015, 07:58:06 pm »

You didn't check the pvp screenshots thread today, did you matt?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2015, 08:30:53 pm »

I checked and I was suprised, unfortunatelly I was sleeping at those hours. I hope we will meet in fight Doctor. Good luck to you :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2015, 09:57:36 pm »
The Khans - Recruitment

We are a merciless organization of raiders, hell bent on pillaging everything in the wasteland. www.Khanscentral.com

Are you Rude, crude and socially unacceptable? Then The Khans are the faction for you. We pride ourselves on being extremely organised when it comes to recruitment so you simply cannot join immediately.

Go to: http://thekhans.boards.net and register, once done make a post in the recruitment thread with in game name, level and build. After this is done you will be given "Khanscript" status on our forum and Privately messaged our ventrilo information which is essential. You must be on Vent while playing FOnline and must make the effort to impress us.

This can be done by posting in game kills in the name of The Khans and or providing valuable Intel and Loot. This will all add up, you must also appear in Thunderdome which is a weekly held event in The Khans. You can see more information on TD here: http://thekhans.boards.net/board/7/thunderdome

Lastly you will need to have four Pleges from Khan members, you can earn this by playing with Khans, patrolling and overall impressing of individual Khans.

Once this has been done you will be added to our Faction Terminal and given access to our recruit bases.

(PS: Rape by spy's of traitors won't work, recruit bases have no supplies or materials - Khan Recruits and Raiders are encouraged to be self sufficient)

The Khans are primarily a PVP Faction, often patrolling and working together as a united front for complete control and domination of the Fallout world. The Khans have claim to large amounts of Territory and are actively defending this.

Town Control is not top of our agenda.. However members are encouraged to participate or take lead on activities that expand The Khan dominion.

If you feel you have what it takes to be a Khan Raider and a member of one of the oldest Fallout based clans then do as stated above.

Do NOT waste time in other factions, they don't have the will or motivation to survive the harshness of the wastelands indefinitely. We have battled many clans during the course of our long history and win or loose The Khans have always prevailed one way or another.

The Khans - Things just got worse.
EST: 9-1-00
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 10:14:22 pm by Bison »

Arcanix

« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2015, 04:11:04 pm »
Are you Rude, crude and socially unacceptable? Then The Khans are the faction for you.

Man...i should lead your outfit.

Bison

« Reply #159 on: September 23, 2015, 06:19:49 am »
Are you Rude, crude and socially unacceptable? Then The Khans are the faction for you.

This area is reserved for Khan Raiders and for people to seek invitation. You aren't worthy for either, please move along.

Arcanix

« Reply #160 on: September 23, 2015, 07:37:14 am »

This area is reserved for Khan Raiders and for people to seek invitation. You aren't worthy for either, please move along.

Alright, for the record though...this means im socially acceptable and a pleasant guy to be around.

Bison

« Reply #161 on: September 24, 2015, 09:06:40 pm »

I checked and I was suprised, unfortunatelly I was sleeping at those hours. I hope we will meet in fight Doctor. Good luck to you :)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2015, 11:27:32 pm »
Oh man - that's so brutal.

I'm surprised he wasn't carrying brock flowers, cheese puffs and a xander root.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 25, 2015, 02:51:46 pm »
No, I was farming NCR Army in shit gear. :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 26, 2015, 12:30:48 am »
Congratulations about last actions. I hope to see you all often in PvP. You have great potential and I always bet chips on that.

Good luck!