Re: The Khans
« Reply #255 on: December 08, 2015, 05:40:14 am »
The Khans,

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT  :)

knuckle

« Reply #256 on: December 10, 2015, 08:09:01 am »
Great team,

good fun, and nice team-speak community without any ragers and always faction events to keep everyone busy - aboslutely no drama or arguing everyone is there to play the game and have fun.

My advice would be to join this faction is great.

join up

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 10, 2015, 01:34:09 pm »
Great team,

good fun, and nice team-speak community without any ragers and always faction events to keep everyone busy - aboslutely no drama or arguing everyone is there to play the game and have fun.

join up

just no , come join the black sun gang and learn how to propper peveeepeeeee

Bison

« Reply #258 on: December 10, 2015, 01:37:51 pm »
Great team,

join up

Two months and it'll be dead again, instead of trying to cause seperation why don't you join a real faction that isn't going to give up.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 10, 2015, 01:40:26 pm »
Great team,

join up

Two months and it'll be dead again, instead of trying to cause seperation why don't you join a real faction that isn't going to give up.

real faction ? funline ? ok next joke please ...

i dont care about factions i just care about with whom i play ...

knuckle

« Reply #260 on: December 10, 2015, 03:45:41 pm »
Hi Frank,

Nice to see that you are playing again, i've had some great times with you in 2238 you was a slick killer. But to be honest i joined The Khans and its been cool here, factions that mainly focus on PVP fail due to the reasons that if PVP starts to die down players start to leave which happens regularly.

Here The Khans they have faction events, a forum that runs the events and speaks about different things we even have a lottery, This faction mainly about the players that are within the Khan community, doesn't just focus on one thing which makes other factions fail. If the server dies we will simpley move to another game or server.

If you want a brotherhood then join The Khans,
if you want a faction that will not disband after a few weeks then join The Khans,
if you wish to play with active players then join The Khans,
If you wish to play within a good community then join The Khans,

No drama just a good laugh! and yes we do, do PVP like town control, Reno , Warehouse, Glow , but we do not just mainly focus on that because this faction is smart.

i am sorry but i have seen BSG play in 2238 they did not last very long, then made a come back inside reloaded and disappeared, no disrespect to the guys who play in BSG because they are cool people and great players, but yea time will tell.

Anyways this is a recruitment thread if you have a problem please say so in forum PVP.

Bison

« Reply #261 on: December 10, 2015, 03:59:11 pm »
Just another "bad ass" who doesn't know anything about why we've managed to survive 15 years.

The Khans are the only faction that day in and out do a multiple amount of usually very fun activities which include RT, TB, TC, Reno, Flares, Patrols, Events and sometimes just plain hilarious things.

BSG might be on top for a few weeks but after that honey moon period runs out you'll be forced to do what the majority of pittyful factions do and that will be to make alliances or rage quit to another server.

Join The Khans or get the fuck out of our recruitment thread. :)

knuckle

« Reply #262 on: December 11, 2015, 01:04:16 pm »
Bump

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 11, 2015, 06:19:23 pm »
I've played in almost literally every faction, and Khans are definitely the most solid and most fun faction base I could ask for. Like Knuckle said, we have everything. When I played in UV first session, the worst part was the language barrier and the childish Mexicans. When I was in BSG there was always raging and blaming and the leadership was weak. Reillys Rangers problem was that we didn't have consistent numbers due to timezones. The Iron fists... I don't need to mention. The Lost Children, a joke. The Hawks, not bad but also language barriers and raging. BHH ranging and weak leadership. Section 8, not bad but only wanted TB. The Invincible gladiators, we were undefeated... Because no enemies came to fight.

The khans have none of these problems, we are solid.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #264 on: December 11, 2015, 07:12:44 pm »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Prophet

« Reply #265 on: December 12, 2015, 02:33:58 am »

O! My brother, you have accepted Khanology as the one true law of The Wasteland.

It is good to know ye in the eyes of Gargantua and serve under His Right Hand, the mighty General M. Bison.

knuckle

« Reply #266 on: December 16, 2015, 09:01:54 am »
Bump

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 27, 2015, 03:22:14 pm »
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Bison

« Reply #268 on: January 01, 2016, 09:38:13 am »

zinthos

« Reply #269 on: January 01, 2016, 10:42:51 am »
> raiders
> protecting california

pick one Pisson lol you even fail at roleplaying.

everyone knows its UV who protects the wastes by purging scum like you. enlist to khans today so we have more noobs to kill  ;)

dont bother with wall of crying to this post Pisson, i wont read it!