April 20, 2024, 01:44:27 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: TB turns bugged  (Read 1976 times)

AreGays

• View Profile
TB turns bugged
« on: June 07, 2015, 05:43:13 pm »
I'm the only one expecting 20 hours turns in TB mode? Like if each npc took the max 30 seconds of every turn... I'm on gun runners quest, and every turn is taking... 4 minutes? And no I'm not exaggerating

Kaaon

Re: TB turns bugged
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 11:26:01 pm »
it happened to me few times in that quest too but i have no idea what caused it
it wasnt AC bug because im not using AC based character

edit : it seems to happen when one mutie opens doors and stand in them so rest cant go through them, happened to me right now and after that mutant died it stopped
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:00:06 am by Seki »

Moep

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 10:47:17 am »
ya the door thing plus I think the rocket mutie is a pretty slow walker

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 01:47:06 pm »
Yeah it looks like the mutant when he doesn't see you he doesn't move so neither the rest can move because he's blocking the door as you said.

After several minutes waiting I showed myself into the muties, and they stopped loosing time and started shooting me.

Moep

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 09:00:30 pm »
well they come at me, even if they cant see me? if i stand between the laser and flamer guy at the start, i at least attract that rocket launcher dude from back at the lockers

RadSeeker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 04:31:49 pm »
One turn - 30s. Kill the guy blocking the door - well done you have ,,unbugged" the tb.
It's bit annoying but makes this quest even easier to complete. (cuz they block and you can burst a small group of mutants ...)

The strange thing is the mutants (right upper corner group) attack you when you kill some of them on the left side of cave. (super sense of blood?)
But the most bugged quest imo is the one with flares (tb only ... rl didn't work for me[maybe i picked the wrong one on the first try]) and there is also one about a 10mm gun crafting in audytum.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 04:45:04 pm »
At first I chalked this up to npc's who wouldn't shut up (mostly slaves/farmers/homesteaders), but it's happening a lot more.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...