April 29, 2024, 01:28:25 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Bring back TC windows  (Read 2347 times)

FrankenStone

• View Profile
Re: Bring back TC windows
« on: June 05, 2015, 11:47:07 pm »
PVP community is on of the biggest part here on this server so please don♥t screw it up because of some specials kids.

Unfortunately, you are wrong. PvP community is a minority (maybe except forum). Proven long time ago, on 2238.

kilgore we get APA for roleplaying now ? http://sendvid.com/4ydlhv4w

Strange, I thought that DocAn spawns APA only for BBS, not for other people.
Joking aside, I will ask him about it. To me, it looks like a skin or graphics mod. Or maybe he gave it to them for the time they were inside. Personally, I never give APAs to anyone even for 5 minutes because... guess what? It gives a high possibility of an ocean of shitstorm and drama. And after two years of various bullshit, I'm totally tired of shitstorms and drama over some pixels. That's also why we don't assign new/old people any GM function or administrator privileges. Only three people have admin privileges on game server right now:
- me
- DocAn
- cubik
and it will stay like that, even if it's a lot of burden for us (especially that cubik is rarely online, I don't think I've seen him in game in this session). Even with only three of us, people make up all sorts of stories. I'm pretty sure that even if nobody had admin access in game, people wouldn't stop making up strange stories about GMs spawning free stuff to gangs and buddies, altering characters, stalking people, raping bases or whatever.

Fun fact: when I was player of 2238, I did exactly the same thing. Bitching about unfair GMs and other paranoid bullshit. Maybe it's because fonline is full of assholes so everybody expects game staff to be assholes as well.

well i just see 3 APAs and that they roleplay with other guys saying hail enclave doenst seem to be some mod to me ...

im ok with that, i dont like grind anyway , just make it available everywhere and people will start cry about too much pvp at magik boxes lel .

but u are right on the pvp part , fonline playerbase for most part is pve orientated ^^

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Bring back TC windows
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 08:47:04 am »
well i just see 3 APAs and that they roleplay with other guys saying hail enclave doenst seem to be some mod to me ...

im ok with that, i dont like grind anyway , just make it available everywhere and people will start cry about too much pvp at magik boxes lel .

but u are right on the pvp part , fonline playerbase for most part is pve orientated ^^

No one got APA, they were skins. 

Back in 2238 when we camped a mine for hours, at least the cry posts were in the correct section of the forum, and actually about our behavior.

What in the utter fuck is this, and why is it in this thread?

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 02:21:18 pm »
so it has come down to kill mine npcs and kill bluesuites there or at boneyard same kek , this is a pvp topic and im wondering why u pvp in southern part , even for roleplay its a bit too much troll for me

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 05:02:07 pm »
so it has come down to kill mine npcs and kill bluesuites there or at boneyard same kek , this is a pvp topic and im wondering why u pvp in southern part , even for roleplay its a bit too much troll for me

The entire point was trolling.

This is also a TC topic, not whine about "whyyyyyyy theeeeeyyyy get APA".

Maybe if there was more PvP in the northern part of the map your team mates wouldn't join us when we troll, and would instead go TC with you.... except I don't see BSG starting timers in the 4-8 hours I play most nights. It's why I left, so telling us to go TC is in fact, top kek.

Windowed, not windowed, I really don't give a damn anymore. It's broken, and apparently will stay that way until next session (which is fine).

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 05:06:39 pm »
its the mindset which kills pvp , same goes for these caravan troll pks which get killed thmeself afterwards , its just pure trolling ... people cry about no pvp but theres no pvp becoz noone want to go somewhere without magik box , its really a shame . from what i see server just lack real pvp players who dont give a shit about gear or anything else but instead reloaded server has many trolls , which is only way for them to ahve fun is destroying others experience while having fun , sounds awesome ... people complain about that no people on aop , well i dont see any difference in both servers pvp wise , i mean numberwise kek

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 06:01:12 pm »
its the mindset which kills pvp , same goes for these caravan troll pks which get killed thmeself afterwards , its just pure trolling ... people cry about no pvp but theres no pvp becoz noone want to go somewhere without magik box , its really a shame . from what i see server just lack real pvp players who dont give a shit about gear or anything else but instead reloaded server has many trolls , which is only way for them to ahve fun is destroying others experience while having fun , sounds awesome ... people complain about that no people on aop , well i dont see any difference in both servers pvp wise , i mean numberwise kek

AoP lacks PvE and thats why its dead.

Now we got 200+ people at evenings, so its fine.

There is more PvP on small scale in dungeons, encounters.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:02:47 pm by mkhammer »

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 06:20:22 pm »
but what for 200 players when pvp is equal to server with 20 people , u see the problematic .

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 06:25:59 pm »
People don't want to PvP, that's simple.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 06:26:20 pm »
You know what I see? I see that almost 90 % community dont want to integrate with those pro pvp players.

Half of people left again to play pvp on fo2 and You can check that neverending drama on their forum :D