April 28, 2024, 06:05:18 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: PVP zone  (Read 1543 times)

Napalm

PVP zone
« on: June 06, 2015, 03:46:58 pm »
Hinkley is very interesting. But now this so interesting that none looks for the real PvP. A locker in Reno or somewhere interesting that does not have the unfortunate intervention of NPCs could improve. We need a point of PvP. With the private mines is no more dispute in the mines as BH, Gecko or Redding. The server is great in many things, but PvP is dead.

Wipe

• Random is god
    • View Profile
    • FOdev
Re: PVP zone
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 04:25:22 pm »
How to solve any problem in Reloaded:

• Point One: Add a magic locker somewhere.
  • Point Two: There is no point two.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 04:35:32 pm »
Hinkley is very interesting. But now this so interesting that none looks for the real PvP. A locker in Reno or somewhere interesting that does not have the unfortunate intervention of NPCs could improve. We need a point of PvP. With the private mines is no more dispute in the mines as BH, Gecko or Redding. The server is great in many things, but PvP is dead.
"Real" PvP, and then on forums those apes cry about backstabs, cheats, dual logs, fast relogs and random even knows what else.
No rewards for pvp should be given, heck you can even fight for a banana skin, no one cares, take your great "majority" of players and go elsewhere then.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 05:03:26 pm »

• Point Two: Cry loudly on forum until you get your way.

Sorry, I saw an error and had to fix it.

Apologies.

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 06:48:29 pm »

• Point Two: Cry loudly on forum until you get your way.

Sorry, I saw an error and had to fix it.

Apologies.
True dat
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 11:12:58 pm »
The point of PvP is to have fun. If you play PvP in order to hamster top loot then that is the wrong reason to PvP. I think that most of the best loot should come from pve and then if pvper kills pve player then he can have that loot. The economy of this game should come from earning what you get not from camping some empty area until some loot spawns. basically a bottom up economy rather than top down economy. Last session most players could only dream of good loot(with the exception of reno bluesuiters) because they were mostly new with craftable gear going against pros who know everything about the game.

I was on both sides of it last session. I remember when I found out that warehouse also spawned good loot I was so excited because every time I went in reno I was killed by some guy in best gear before locker could ever spawn. Having a chance of doing pve for it was amazing to me. Of course shortly after I became PvP ape, but it shows how hard noobs have it. IMO PvP should have rewards that decrease grind needed to lvl up chars and have drugs etc. The caps reward now is good for decreasing barter grind. I think it would be good to have some tc locker that decreases needed grind to gain lvls maybe since these are the players who need the most lvls and usually have other combat characters to lvl as well. But for some of best loot spawned I think it should be available through pve only unless you pk someone with it because pve player don't usually.play as much and are more for loot and rp.

Napalm

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 12:22:40 am »
I added this suggestion conveying the opinion of several players. If lockers is the best situation I do not know. Lockers were a solution that worked before. And anyone who likes PvP, can say that those times were not funny.

Could be better without private mines, then the PvP could be concentrated in the cities of value as BH, Redding etc. As it was many time ago. But Devs missed this season just about that and to keep the stupid special items and implants. Normal items with bonus are enough seasoning.

"Cry on forum"? UV still strong and ready to smash your face. Buy popcorn and go to Hinkley to get some fun stupid loser.

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 10:44:05 am »
No need to add nothing yall just gotta stop being pussies and start fighting,take a look at fo2 factions those folks aint afraid.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 11:25:24 am »
No need to add nothing yall just gotta stop being pussies and start fighting,take a look at fo2 factions those folks aint afraid.

This.

Btw Napalm next time I see you make forum pvp post in your own topic in Suggestions you will be struck with banhammer.