April 23, 2024, 07:41:43 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: 3x Suggestions - timeout / burst and single settings / ping  (Read 1103 times)

Napalm

1) You could add a lock to just set the burst function for some weapons if user desire it. Or single. Something like the set about helmet radio system of settings.

2) Timeout FA and DOC with different colors if possible.

3) Show ping constantly. I would love this update.

Thanks!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: 3x Suggestions - timeout / burst and single settings / ping
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 04:46:49 pm »
Elaborate on 1 and 2 please.

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 11:20:04 pm »
Yes those would be nice little additions +1.
To explain to STALKER:

1. To allow somoene to "lock" their weapon to a specific mode, thus preventing accidental switching to other modes. EG: An LSW user removing his own ability to accidently switch to "aimed shot" mode.

2. To display the cooldown timers of both first aid and doctor with different colors. This allows those two cooldown timers to stand out, preventing mix up with EG: remaining drug timers.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 08:50:45 am »
Yes those would be nice little additions +1.
To explain to STALKER:

1. To allow somoene to "lock" their weapon to a specific mode, thus preventing accidental switching to other modes. EG: An LSW user removing his own ability to accidently switch to "aimed shot" mode.

2. To display the cooldown timers of both first aid and doctor with different colors. This allows those two cooldown timers to stand out, preventing mix up with EG: remaining drug timers.

#1 happens to me with LSW and P90 far too often.

I can see a lot of utility in #2 as well...

+1