April 16, 2024, 08:47:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: FML GM raped my base  (Read 11606 times)

Grizzan

• View Profile
Re: FML GM raped my base
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2013, 02:22:33 pm »
This is fuckin MAGIC! Bunkers are not safe by now!!! And quite lot of stuff already is out there on the wasteland. All your base are belong to us!

is this a proof? i can even buy crafted by somebody item in a fucking merchant and show it.

ENDURANCE

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2013, 02:53:32 pm »
OMG, are you retard? We just explain that Stribe will know that we did this, and if he want he will confirm or not. We don't have to and we don't want to put on forum screenshot of every item stolen from base.  So please don't waste our time for stupid posts. nap

Headhunter

• jak ja kozak
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2013, 03:31:39 pm »

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2013, 04:32:58 pm »
I'm kinda happy I had a DIY base. Because I actually choose where it is and I decide who follows me.
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2013, 09:45:13 pm »
I know Stribe didn't react very well and raged with critical logic fail, BUT...
What logic fail? I honestly see a good point of view in what he said. I support neither side, but since no one here is accepting Stribe's words, I guess I must speak them. The only person who had access to the base was his irl friend, and whether he did it or not was settled irl before he talked about it in game. The only way this could be false is if the friend gave it to someone else, without keeping anything. But since he would have nothing to gain from this, a fonline player would never do it.
As to the quit thing, yes indeed he has quit, be he was also banned on forums for speaking out...so no confirmation will be given.
As for tagging, sure, it would work. But Stribe was a mass farmer/crafter, one person(or even group) would not be able to take thousands of kilograms of stuff in one go without the means to come back.
And for grizzan, he died(as we all did), and he sold/gave away a lot of stuff. Lots of my stuff, too, is in circulation....no hope of getting my unique bb gun back, whoever took it? :,(

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2013, 11:11:17 pm »
cows

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2013, 01:03:16 pm »
cows
I honestly find it hard to believe that they managed to have a cow in that one baserape opportunity. One person may be easy to tag along, but if a cow comes in, he will definitely notice, especially at the exit gate.

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2013, 04:34:35 pm »
cows
I honestly find it hard to believe that they managed to have a cow in that one baserape opportunity. One person may be easy to tag along, but if a cow comes in, he will definitely notice, especially at the exit gate.

Scroll up.

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2013, 05:41:54 pm »
Oh I see...