April 19, 2024, 07:02:06 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Claw Compay Mercs (Recruting)  (Read 52216 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Claw Compay Mercs (Recruting)
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2016, 09:20:46 pm »
Khans kill bluesuits while no one else does anything at all...  All is as it should be here.

You were saying?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2016, 10:45:36 pm »
Khans kill bluesuits while no one else does anything at all...  All is as it should be here.

You were saying?

Yeah - looks like a lot of standing around circle jerking.  Wow, so much action in that screen Awgy.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2016, 04:55:02 am »
Yes tbh you should be more ashamed than proud of standing in different towns hiding from each other.  :facepalm

Wish pvpers would come back to this server someday. Til then we got nice timers to watch while people fap.

False

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2016, 06:20:38 am »
Yeah - looks like a lot of standing around circle jerking.  Wow, so much action in that screen Awgy.

Yes tbh you should be more ashamed than proud of standing in different towns hiding from each other.  :facepalm

Wish pvpers would come back to this server someday. Til then we got nice timers to watch while people fap.

You guys actually believe we stood there and let our timer finish? There was a battle 30 seconds after that screenshot.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2016, 07:28:47 am »
Then post screens of that next time because posting screens of 3 factions standing in different towns and calling it pvp is embarrasing
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:34:33 am by Beer »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2016, 07:41:57 am »
Then post screens of that next time because posting screens of 3 factions standing in different towns and calling it pvp is embarrasing

+1

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2016, 11:02:10 am »
Here you have

сайга

« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2016, 12:14:51 pm »
You guys actually believe we stood there and let our timer finish? There was a battle 30 seconds after that screenshot.

check the timers in the video. your name fits perfectly

Here you have

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2016, 12:58:01 pm »

I am actually not ashamed. From all Active PvP factions on server on SW never ever started timer in time when other faction was taking town. (Our timer is first)

We took Gecko we protected Modoc and we retook Redding.

See there is slight difference between You and I.

I am aware of the fact that if every time other faction starts timer in middle of my TC and i rush out, to play their game not mine, to attack not defend, then they will never come to my TC they will just lure me out with timer. How is that smart?

This is why i am not ashamed, This is also why they should bring back TC windows.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 12:59:36 pm by Awgy »

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2016, 02:05:13 pm »
Guys, post your pvp/toxic threads somewhere else, this is a dead faction recruitment page.
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2016, 02:14:30 pm »
Guys, post your pvp/toxic threads somewhere else, this is a dead faction recruitment page.

Well, you'd know a thing or two about dead factions around here.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2016, 03:44:23 pm »
that screen doesnt show any pvp  :facepalm but proves that all factions are still active on TC .. except khans so argument "noone else does anything" is fake
maybe they didnt pvp in that exact moment but they do fight often

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2016, 05:47:20 pm »
Awgy, yes i realize when factions do this shit they think they are being clever and "baiting" opponents. However i have no time for this nonsense. I come to play the game and have fun. For me this sort of shit is no fun and half the time it actually doesnt help the team that does this because my team has won anyways regardless of what faction that i was on.

It is a simple principle that applies across all strategic games (though maybe not real life). Many think camping or running away will give them an edge but if the enemy knows you will use that strategy then your advantage is much smaller. Only way this strategy gives bigger advantage is if you are hidden in unexpected place(which is unlikely with sneaker scouts) or if you plant many traps. And attacker has advantage of coming from unexpected direction or at unexpected timeor even attacking with an unexpected method which balances things out. So unless you do these things this strategy has little benifit and just makes others not want to play. Uv used this strategy a long time and they still lose many times. They also still can win when they attack.

Though i admit sw is probably least campy active faction now.

And seki you are right but that also means i could post a screen of me and 2 khans taking modoc at middle of night and say only khans take things. Timers and capping doesnt matter when so few play this game tbh. I think maybe after wipe when many people play this will be better to do.

To avoid this bs i usually do reno because there is no gay timer cap over action shit.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2016, 06:07:00 pm »
But, at the same time since theres no timer in Reno sometimes you end up wasting 1 hour going to wm and back in trying to gain position advantage.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2016, 07:24:17 pm »
Fair enough. Guess thats why im on a break from this game :D