March 28, 2024, 08:29:50 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Help us with animations  (Read 2354 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Help us with animations
« on: August 04, 2015, 08:30:19 pm »
We need a bit of help with some animation sets.

To make long story short:

The one without "13" on her back has no running animation and can't use many weapons. She can use a pistol or a knife. You would need to see Reloaded source, /data/CritterTypes.cfg
The one with "13" is model number 4, the one without - model number 74.
The existing .FRM files should be in critter.dat file from Fallout 2, I think that female citizens of Vault City used this model.

I don't know if someone did this before, maybe these animation sets are available somewhere. Got link? Post it.
Wanna make this by yourself? Go ahead. We will use your work in next session as default character model.

It looks to me as copy-paste work (although time consuming), but I don't know too much about making animation so I can't help much with that. But I know that there are some people in community who are able to do it or provide some help.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Help us with animations
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 04:12:31 am »
http://fonline.ru/forum/threads/2963/

+ work Infernal & Dikobrazz done @ Requiem which are 7 or 9 fully animated Bluesuits.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 06:37:10 pm »
+ work Infernal & Dikobrazz done @ Requiem which are 7 or 9 fully animated Bluesuits.

Is any of them female bluesuit like in my post above?

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 03:30:20 pm »
I checked Fallout 2 models, it seems that there a lot less animations, the ones u asked for are all missing.

All of these are female, blue jumpsuit without a number, but all are without the requested animations:
NFVALT??.FRM - these were the files I found, the standard female bluesuite without 13 on back.
NFVRED??.FRM - same, but red hair.
NFLYNN??.FRM - thiner taler model, black.

Files starting with HF (human female) have the animations, (but only the ones that a player can have, either naked bluesuite or by using armor) but the blue suite is marked with 13 as well.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:11:41 pm by Slowhand »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 08:59:07 pm »
Well, just as I thought, somebody made it earlier - it's available on Drobovik's Fallout Database.