April 23, 2024, 09:59:16 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: So, I was wondering...  (Read 8103 times)

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
Re: So, I was wondering...
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2015, 10:13:06 pm »
There are a lot of opinions but no answers to the whole matter. People nowadays kill for fun(like it has been since the start of the game), it doesn't matter if you are a vault suit boy with nothing else on you I'll waste my ammo just to prove something useless. My opinion would be that there should be some laws in the wasteland like if you take out of your pocket a gun or see you with a gun etc. and these laws will be agreed among players. A lot of new players get discouraged just by the fact someone can come into the map you are in and kill you from a mile away without even seeing the guy but it's not just for newcommers, old timers should have a hard time "enjoying" the game as it is. I am in favor of some hardcore-economic community driven game but losing stuff I wasted so much time on would be the major issue if I wanted to leave.
99% probability that you'll find some troll or pvp ape who doesnt care.

tonakis2108

• What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 10:29:46 pm »
I know I've been there the past few days I rejoined the game can't get to the quarry without someone killing me with plasma rifles.

Kascin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 07:07:44 pm »
Junktown and NCR mine have always been dangerous. Hunting around those town and the Hub is dangerous too with high level who love to shoot bluesuits.

If you don't want to be annoyed by those kind of players, go to Klamath. There's a mine, easy encounters, Modoc is not far for Brahmin skins (so you can make tents).
Or you can go to San Francisco mine, this is a much better place, and you have cities near for footlocker hunting.

So be humble, and move to better places instead of staying where all noobs are instead of blaming morons.
It's pretty easy to avoid them.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2015, 08:33:02 pm »
SF is surrounded by BountyHunters' hunters and guys who take down those hunters. One big warzone :D
GUN FOR HIRE

tonakis2108

• What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2015, 08:22:15 am »
most of the times I see apes in the group of 2 in combat armors killing me from a mile away with a plasma rifle and looting a hammer I had with my blue suit going to Junktown's quarry. I have to agree with the first post on this thread that hate is really pilling and I already have names written on bullets. PKing is really part of the game itself I know but it should be done not to farm items from the newbies especially around the hub areas.

Kascin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2015, 10:44:56 am »
You have to be humble in this game: you can be killed at any moment and lose all your stuff.
I'm not only talking about players, but NPC too: even weaker NPC like highwaymen, ghouls or mantis (if you don't have any armor and weapon neither) can kill you if you're not careful.

So stop whining, go to safer places and learn the game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a peaceful player and I hate to be killed by PK.
But this game is hardcore, you have to deal with it.

On the other side I like the idea of a TLA-style beginner zone, but that won't avoid morons to annoy you.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2015, 10:47:15 am »
You have to be humble in this game: you can be killed at any moment and lose all your stuff.
I'm not only talking about players, but NPC too: even weaker NPC like highwaymen, ghouls or mantis (if you don't have any armor and weapon neither) can kill you if you're not careful.

On the other side I like the idea of a TLA-style beginner zone, but that won't avoid morons to annoy you.
Devs on TLAmk2 forgot about newbies and their server already, the newbie zone is filled up with lvld up alts with plasma mines and traps, killing any newbie who spawns, and builds there are broken.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2015, 10:58:15 am »

1. This game is not hardkore, is easy when You know mechanics.
2. Games are not supossed to be hardcore but to give pleasure to player.

Kascin

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2015, 11:52:22 am »
1- I agree, that's why I say stop whining and learn the game; but when you die you lose everything 99% of time, that's why I think this is hardcore. But it's absolutely not unplayable

2- Games have to give you pleasure, but everybody don't find it at the same place (some like pvp, other pve, etc...). So you have to deal with some unpleasant parts in each game.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2015, 09:37:12 am »
Antares uses heroin irl and should be banned from the server.
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2015, 10:24:55 am »

but crack is better

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 04:09:14 pm »

but crack is better

wanna buy some drugs?