April 19, 2024, 11:36:14 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Twisted Carnival (Recruting)  (Read 2944 times)

Lucifer §oul

• View Profile
Twisted Carnival (Recruting)
« on: May 14, 2015, 02:48:15 am »
  Twisted Carnival 

Hello and welcome to Twisted Carnival Dark Brothers and Dark sisters,

We are looking for anyone to join I usually don't use forums but I be on Teamspeak on the main if you dont know the main here: Teamspeak: play.fonline-reloaded.net

About Us:
most of the players that already join are PVE, helping trading with other factions helping newbies at spawn and doing lots of gathing of information and other activity

kinda working on a motto thinking of (you dont have to use it i just kinda like having a motto to cheer us on)
So We Rise and our fear is formed we are The Cancer and also The Cure to Madness we are insanity and also the sanity  we are the twisted and the turned We Are the Twisted Carnival

[/color][/color]
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:34:08 am by Lucifer §oul »
So We Rise and our fear is formed we are The Cancer and also The Cure to Madness we are insanity and also the sanity  we are the twisted and the turned We Are the Twisted Carnival

FrankenStone

• View Profile
Re: Twisted Carnival
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 03:55:33 am »
good luck guys :D

Lucifer §oul

• View Profile
Re: Twisted Carnival
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 04:28:43 am »
thanks

Lucifer §oul

• View Profile
Re: Twisted Carnival (Recruting)
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 09:57:29 am »
HoNk HoNk

Smoky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 02:42:35 pm »
me and my bro play a lot being playing fallout 1&2 since its been out. been playing FOR for 3weeks now

Lucifer §oul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 01:37:03 am »
we are still out in the wasteland

Lucifer §oul

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 03:57:21 am »
HoNk HoNk

Lucifer §oul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 11:16:32 pm »
We are still here

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 08:08:50 am »
GL 8)