May 29, 2024, 06:58:04 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: High tier loot nowhere to be found, PVP suffering.  (Read 3010 times)

Beer

• View Profile
Re: High tier loot nowhere to be found, PVP suffering.
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 09:18:18 pm »
You clearly aren't understanding how getting rare loot from tc lockers only improves the strength of the dominant faction. If BBS has a town for a week straight, should they be given good rare loot that only makes it easier for them to win? No because it makes for boring pvpthat feels pointless. Tc loot should be incentives that lessen grind like the caps reward does now and also perhaps spawn some craftable weapons so that it even more decreases needed grind but does not give big advantage in PvP.

As for killing someone and taking rare loot they got in a special encounter, I think you are ignoring the fact that rare loot is so irreplaceable now that nobody takes it to where they can lose it and simply let it rot in their tent forever.

Please don't talk about town control etc when you haven't done serious tc before.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 09:21:26 pm by Beer »

Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 10:13:26 pm »
For starters Ina, you clearly didn't read the first post in this thread. Nowhere does it state that we wanted loot to be like it was last session, in fact I made it very clear that we didn't want that. So you are arguing about a suggestion that never existed in the first place. I'm not entirely sure what you are hoping to achieve, but it sounds like you are basically agreeing with the first post. Perhaps you should read it.
As a Poor Mongol, he learned to fight.
As a Reilly's Ranger, he feasted on capybara.
As a Black Sun Gangster, he witnessed betrayal.
As a father, he learned time management.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2015, 10:14:35 pm »
Is this thread serious? Ghost town? Seriously? Top tier from TC lockers? You're suggesting things that broke PvP in previous season.

I've got a suggestion for you (all teams playing pvp). Grab your balls and go fight for towns. If you expect that I will start adding various lockers spawning top tier rare crap (like HPA) everywhere guarded by few NPCs then you are horribly wrong.

There are new features coming sooner or later, there is no need to repeat previous mistakes.