March 28, 2024, 12:11:30 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: "Pure Black Blue" Interface v2.1, Black Rain edition.  (Read 35119 times)

VVish

• View Profile
Re: "Pure Black Blue" Interface v2.0, Black Rain edition.
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 05:21:33 am »
I'm proud to announce that Pure Black Blue is still living, and progressing slowly. More stuff coming next month, but for now - look screenshots.
In future it will probably have more colors & backgrounds available, you can try to wish something in PM.
Interface is very fresh, pick an eye for bugs and glitches - will be much appreciated.

Special thanks to everyone who was running with Pure Black Blue and playing Reloaded all this long months, hope this update will make you a bit happier during winter ;).
Happy holidays, lads.
Pure Black Blue interface.
Member of Bang Bang Smash.
Mercenary.

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 07:56:50 am »
Looks great!

DraXaly

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2015, 01:47:02 am »
This is far more usable than the default interface. thanks

Namos

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2016, 02:57:42 pm »
Hello, ty for good interface. But there is a slight disadvantage on the world map does not show the time in digits. It is very uncomfortable. Сan you fix it or I did not find time to see where?

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2016, 03:51:15 pm »
Hello, ty for good interface. But there is a slight disadvantage on the world map does not show the time in digits. It is very uncomfortable. Сan you fix it or I did not find time to see where?

Press ? to print the current time in the message box.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Namos

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2016, 04:52:19 pm »
"Press ? to print the current time in the message box."
Yes, but more comfortable when the time is always visible. Especially when you go caravans

Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2016, 06:37:06 am »
"Press ? to print the current time in the message box."
Yes, but more comfortable when the time is always visible. Especially when you go caravans

It can't be done unless you drop the HP font for the main interface; if i recall correctly, or was it that it could be done but, then the font for the WM time/date would have equal size to the font for the HP in the main interface-- and it just ends up looking more ugly than it is being useful -- HP and TIME/DATE both reads their font information from fonts/Numbers.fofnt

airr_

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2016, 05:10:05 pm »
when trying to install this or any other custom interface, some things change but others do not.  the world map and weapon slot+action points change, but the inventory and main menu do not change, and fixboy is extremely bugged.  anyone have any solution?  i'm putting the data\pureblackblue.zip into datafiles2238 and putting the zip file into the data folder, am i doing something wrong?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2016, 05:31:19 pm »
Yes. All you have to do is

Open zip -> Copy Arts and Fonts folders

Open your FOnline:Reloaded directory -> Open the data folder -> Paste Arts and Fonts here.

Thats all.

airr_

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2016, 05:56:36 pm »
That is causing me to crash on launch, can you or someone explain it to me like i'm 5? 

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2016, 09:38:20 pm »
Dude.... literally do what I said. That's all.

Open the downloaded folder. Copy the two folders you see inside. Go to your FOnline Reloaded folder. Open the data folder. Paste the two folders that you copied earlier.

VVish

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2016, 10:52:58 am »
All you need is to follow installing instructions. Your answer is in this two pictures:

http://i.imgur.com/CT2GWud.png

http://i.imgur.com/vi3TQrP.png
Pure Black Blue interface.
Member of Bang Bang Smash.
Mercenary.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2016, 10:59:17 am »
That is causing me to crash on launch, can you or someone explain it to me like i'm 5?

With new interface game, sometimes will crash couple of times before proper working. Just do what Gimper said and start game if crash start it again, and again after few times it will start working again. It is old Engine so treat it like old car engine. I know it sounds silly but this is ho it works here :)

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2016, 11:06:23 am »
Yes. All you have to do is

Open zip -> Copy Arts and Fonts folders

Open your FOnline:Reloaded directory -> Open the data folder -> Paste Arts and Fonts here.

Thats all.

You do not need to open zip. All you have to do is add file similar like reloaded001.zip or faction.zip were added in datafiles.cfg
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2016, 11:49:15 am »

Ehh don't listen to them. If you're crashing you prob. use D3D mode - set compability to Win 98.
The way of installing intrface is up to you. Just either add zip to datafiles.cfg or unpack it into Data folder both ways works.